HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Starting life as a coordinator.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 7:49 am

The glare attack did little to effect Joltik, probably due to her being around RuRu all the time. "Let's finish this with leech life!" yelled RuRu from the side of the battlefield.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 7:59 am

The Leech Life had drained all of the remaining energy from Ekans, causing it to faint.

[Joltik recieves 6 EXP]

Zach came back to RuRu. His Pichu was back on his shoulder, and he handed over Teddiursa's Pokeball back to RuRu. "Here you go. Thanks for the lend." he said.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:04 am

"You're welcome. I'm going to keep training, just on one more pokemon so stick around if you want." She said to Zach. She then walked back into the grass, looking for one final pokemon.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:07 am

"Well I already caught a Poochyena, so I guess I could sit tight." Zach said. Another Pokemon flew over them, that could be a useful adversary: a Tailow.

[Tailow, Lvl 9, Female]
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:13 am

"One of those could be useful... I may as well catch it." said RuRu out loud, and sent out joltik, hoping to take it by surprise. Without a command, Joltik used thunder wave followed by fury cutter.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:20 am

Thunder Wave instantly Paralyzed it, and Tailow was hit four times with Fury Cutter. It wasn't looking too good, but it used Peck on the Joltik.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:27 am

In a show of agility and cleverness, Joltik jumped up onto the Taillows beak and used string shot into the taillows eyes, in an attempt to blind it. "good plan Joltik, now jump off and use leech life!" yelled RuRu with a cruel grin on her face.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:30 am

The attacked worked, and Tailow still tried to use peck again. But then it got even weaker by Leech Life.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:34 am

Once again, Joltik nimbly jumped out of the attacks way and retaliated with a spiderweb to the wing, attempting to stop the pokemon from flying, followed by a leech life. After Joltiks previous attack, RuRu had caught onto a smarter way of using string shot.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:38 am

The attacks slowed Tailow down even more. The Leech life drained it's energy to the brink of fainting. It was obviously ready for a finish or capture move.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:40 am

"Joltik come back here. Time to catch it." The Taillow was obviously very hurt, and it would be a good addition to RuRu's team, so she threw a pokeball at it, and waited to see the result.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 8:43 am

It shook once...then twice...then a Third time...then Click!

Congradulations! You've Caught a Tailow!
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:09 am

"Everyone, return." Said RuRu as she turned to zach, and brought all of her pokemon into their pokeballs. " I'm going back to the pokecenter, its getting dark and I have a contest tomorrow. Good riddance, for now. " She said, as she turned away and started walking to the pokemon center.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:13 am

Zach followed RuRu along the way. "Hey, slow down there. Let me ask you something: What's with that battle style? You literally whamed that Tailow to the ground without mercy! It's kinda harsh if you ask me." he said to her.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:18 am

RuRu purposefully sped up, simply to annoy Zach. "From your point of view, maybe. But did I catch it? Yes." They arrived at the pokemon center and RuRu once again gave her pokemon to nurse joy, and asked for a room.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:22 am

"Ah yes. Here you go." she said, handing her a room key. Then, Zach came in, also asking for a Room. "I'm sorry, but that was our last room. Unless, that girl here wants to share a room to you" said Nurse Joy, pointing at RuRu. Zach instanlty froze. "wait what" he said.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:26 am

"Since you followed me around all day, fine. But you're sleeping on the floor. Said RuRu, obviously unhappy with this arrangement. She walked into the room, and promptly shut the door in Zach's face, locked it, and got into her pajamas. She then unlocked the door and let zach in.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:31 am

"Fine by Moi" said Zach. He unraveled his sleeping bag, and threw it on the floor. Then he threw off his hat, shoes, and pack, and crawled in the bag. "So you're originally from Sinnoh, eh? Well, I'll give you this much: It's a beautiful place." said Zach, slowly drifting.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:36 am

"I hate it there." Replied RuRu simply. After a few hours of laying awake, she fell asleep, until the morning.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 29, 2013 9:14 pm

As the Morning came, when RuRu would awake, she would find Zach and Pichu still snoozing away on the floor. Odd that neither of them didn't even snore.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 7:23 am

As RuRu woke, she found her two companions from the day before on the floor. She walked over to the mirror, and looked at herself in it. The contacts that made her eyes all black were out, and her bright blue eyes stared at RuRu. The eyes of someone who had been lost long ago. RuRu glared at herself in the mirror and put her contacts in. She then put her dark makeup on and walked over to Zach, kicking him in the stomach in an attempt to wake him up.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 1:10 pm

"Ooof! Oww! What was that for?!" said Zach as he rubbed his eyes. Pichu woke up and rubbed it's eyes as well.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 1:24 pm

"Up and out. I've got to get changed." Said RuRu, glaring down at Zach. She rubbed her eyes, after seeing the two on the floor do it and one of her contacts fell out, exposing the bright, happy blue eyes that had been so well known in sinnoh. She quickly dropped to the ground and grabbed her contact, looking at the dust covered piece of plastic. "Out" She said once more, pointing to the door.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 1:28 pm

Zach and Pichu ran out the door and shut the door. They stood in the hallway. "Hmm, why does she look kinda familiar?" he asked his Pichu. Pichu shrugged.
MrJaffa
MrJaffa

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 30, 2013 1:37 pm

RuRu's Outfit:
RuRu walked out of the room in a large ball gown type dress, with her black hair pulled back into a bun. Her lips were painted black, and she started to walk out of the pokemon center, headed for the contest hall, without a word to Zach. Both contacts were back in, although she was constantly rubbing at the one that she lost.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Starting life as a coordinator.   Starting life as a coordinator. - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Starting life as a coordinator.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next