HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rock Type Rocks!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 06, 2010 2:35 pm

Last time, Ryo began to start his journey as a trainer and quickly headed to Mt. Moon and he saw people up a tree branch before getting on the cave. He ignored it then suddenly thought of making friends with them. He started by asking where did they get their Torchic and then the people replied and left. He was too shy to ask another question and so he planned to continue going inside of Mt. Moon and straight up to the gym.

"Get ready for our first match, Squirtle! It'll gonna be fun!" said Ryo. "Squirtle squirt!" (I'm so excited!") replied Squirtle. And so they walked and found the gym. He found a sign saying: "Pewter City Gym Leader: Brock The Rock Hard Gymleader" "So he is a rock type user." said Ryo as they go inside the gym. "Wow it's dark here. I can't even see a thing. Hello! Anybody here? Gym Leader! I am here to challenge you!" shouted Ryo as he waits for anyone to reply and for the lights to open.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zTue Jul 06, 2010 7:41 pm

"Hello, so your here for a gym battle?" says Brock walking up

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 3:32 am

"Whoa! Hey, can you just turn the lights first before surprising me like that next time? By the way, it's an honor to meet you. My name is Ryo and I am here to get my badge." replied Ryo as his Squirtle smiles.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 3:50 am

"Well I hope you know you need at least two pokemon to battle me." says Brock smiling at Squirtle

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 3:53 am

"Aww... If that's the rules, maybe I'll just go find a second Pokemon first before battling you." replied Ryo as they walk slowly out of the gym.

After that, Ryo walked on a grass patch hoping for a strong Pokemon to appear. Until a wild _________ appeared.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:01 am

A female Ponyta level 9. It doesn't seem to want to fight.

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:05 am

"Wow. But it will be rough to use this one against Brock. Oh well. Squirtle, Bubble!" said Ryo but Squirtle did not follow.

"Squirtle squirtle squirtle squiiirtle." Can we just find another one? I don't want to attack this one. replied Squirtle.

"Okay." replied Ryo until he saw a wild __________.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:08 am

Ponyta neighed and jumped away from the attack. It uses Charm

A green egg with red and yellow marks

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:16 am

Ryo saw an egg and runs and gets it. "Squirtle, don't look so you will not be charmed! Stop the attack!" said Ryo while running. "Can you take care of this egg for a while, Squirtle?" said Ryo as he goes closer to the Ponyta. "Hello there. We were so sorry for attacking you. It was a mistake. By the way, are you alright?" said Ryo while petting the Ponyta. "Squirtle squirtle squirtle..." (Yeah sorry.) said Squirtle while sniffing the egg.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:24 am

Ponyta neighs happiely at being petted

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:30 am

Squirtle approaches Ponyta and shows the egg with a smile. "Squirtle squirtle squirtle squirt squirt squirt" (Can you help me identify what does this egg contains?) asked Squirtle. "I think its a female Nidoran." said Ryo. "Uhh... Ponyta? If you want you can go with us and be a Rapidash and you never know, we may become a Pokemon Master someday." said Ryo while smiling. "I will take care of you and give you comfort" added Ryo.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:37 am

"Pony Pony Pony. Pony Pony Pony Pony."(yes I will come. I don't know what the egg is) says Ponyta

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:40 am

"Really? Yeah! We just got another friend and an egg, Squirtle! Welcome to the team, Ponyta!" said Ryo. "Do you want to be in a ball or what?" asked Ryo with a smile while Squirtle runs around with the egg.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:48 am

"Pony."(pokeball) says Ponyta.

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:50 am

"Okay. Rest on your Pokeball while we find another Pokemon." said Ryo as he gets a Pokeball gets Ponyta inside. While watching Squirtle run around with the egg, he saw a ___________ and a wild _________!
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:55 am

A grey and purple egg
and Latios and Latias! They turn invisable quickly to avoid being attacked as they hide

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 4:59 am

"And there goes another egg. Ponyta, come out!" said Ryo as he releases Ponyta. "Squirtle, can you put that egg on Ponyta's back and you hold the other one? Ponyta, can you give Squirtle and the eggs a ride? You can run fast that means the 2 eggs will hatch faster!" said Ryo as he saw something. "Whoa? What was that?" asked Ryo as he gets his Pokedex and searches the area if there is anything detected. "Latios and Latias detected!!!" said the Pokedex. "Wha!!! HEY! LEGENDARY POKEMON!? What did I do for them to show up? But, where are they? Latios! Latias! Where are you? Come out, please. I want to be friends with you!" said Ryo with a BIG smile.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 5:05 am

Latios and Latias left the area but something was left behind........
Ponyta starts running with the eggs.

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 5:08 am

"Aww.... at least I had a chance of seeing just a glimpse of them. Hey... What's this?" said Ryo as he saw a ___________.

"Squiiwiwiwiwiwiwirtle!" (Slolololollowwwer) said Squirtle as he was amazed by Ponyta's speed. He can't even speak straight because it was bouncy riding on a very fast horse.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 5:13 am

Ryo found a white egg with what looked like a jewel on it.

Ponyta kept running till the green, red and yellow egg got a crack in it

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 5:17 am

"Man... I'm stuffed with all of this eggs. Ponyta, Squirtle! Here's another egg to hatch! Man. We're getting crawled by babies." said Ryo as the Pokemons go closer and Squirtle shows the cracked egg. "Keep it up! Put this new egg on Ponyta and start running as fast as a bullet again." said Ryo with a smile. "It looks like your enjoying with Squirtle, Ponyta!" said Ryo while Squirtle puts the egg on Ponyta's back and sits and Ponyta starts running again. Ryo sat on a tree branch watching the 2 pokemon hatch the 3 egg. Until Ryo saw a ________.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 5:22 am

A fire stone!

The green, red and yellow egg starts hatching
A crack appears on the purple and grey egg

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 5:26 am

Ponyta and Squirtle stopped as they watch 1 of the eggs hatch. "Wow. Someone must dropped this off." said Ryo as he picks the Fire Stone and puts it on his pocket.
Mew
Mew

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 5:29 am

The egg hatchs into a baby male Natu! It knows Peck, Leer, and Quick Attack. Keep it or release it?
The crack in the purple and grey egg grows bigger

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8zWed Jul 07, 2010 5:37 am

"Ponyyyyy!!!" (Hello!!!) said Ponyta as Squirtle smiled on the baby Natu. "Squirtle squirtle squirtle" (I'll just bring this baby Natu to Ryo) said Squirtle as he rocks the baby Natu and smiles at it. Ponyta continued to run with 2 eggs left. Ryo saw it and jumped down from the tree. "Wow! A baby Natu! So it hatched! You really are a great help Squirtle! Is Ponyta still running?" asked Ryo as Squirtle nods and returns to Ponyta. "Hello there, baby Natu! I am your trainer! And that 2 Pokemon you saw before is your 2 first friends! Welcome to the world and to my team!" said Ryo while smiling and rocking it while Ryo makes gentle chirping sounds.
Sponsored content

Rock Type Rocks! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rock Type Rocks!   Rock Type Rocks! H6Q0F8z

Rock Type Rocks!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 18Go to page : 1, 2, 3 ... 9 ... 18  Next