HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A New Beginning for a new Duo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Card
Card

A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Aug 17, 2013 3:00 am

Claire thought for a few seconds of a safe place, then remembered the Ranger Base only three miles away.
"We should be coming up to a Ranger Base soon enough. Just keep moving straight." she said, running now since the Tyranitar had caught sight of the two. The Vulpixes from earlier were working even harder to re-catch the large Pokemon's attention.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Aug 21, 2013 9:10 pm

Yurei grabbed the hand of Claire and out of completely fear, being caught in site sped away quickly attempting to escape "GOOD LUCK GASTLY!" he shouted as he fled. Gastly was left floating in a bit of embarrassment with a water drop over his head, then turning to the Tyranitar "Gastly" He said as he floated near by it. It was as if he were actually challenging the big Pokemon facing it head on, catching it eye to eye.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Aug 22, 2013 3:46 am

The Tyranitar didn't seem intimidated at all by the small ghostly Pokemon. In fact, it laughed. It bellowed and hollered, laughing hysterically as if the Gastly had made a hilarious joke. Claire just sighed and let Yurei half-drag and half-lead her to the Ranger Base, having caught sight of the camouflage roof. It may be difficult to see for Pokemon, but Claire had a keen eye and could easily notice it.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 7:54 pm

Gastly became irritated himself, using mean look on the Tyranitar to try and intimidate it. While they reached the base Yurei was curious to know how his partner was doing and if he had made the right choice leaving the little guy alone to handle this "hope your okay buddy..." Yurei said really concerned, wanting to be there with his partner.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 4:03 am

The Tyranitar indeed grew irritated and attempted to whack Gastly away with a clawed hand as if the Ghost-Type Pokemon were a bug. The large Pokemon found this to be tiring even further, and gradually grew slower ad slower. Claire watched carefully, but decided to focus more on the Ranger Base ahead. They managed to reach it, and Claire entered to get some containment unit for the Tyranitar. The Pokemon was too large for a proper capture with her Styler, so she'ed need a cage of some sort.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 02, 2013 2:54 am

The Gastly then attempted in getting closer and licking the Tyranitar, knowing this wouldn't due much against such a large foe. Yurei wondered what was the ranger looking for exactly asking if he could help aid her in finding what she needed. As the two tried their hardest to work separated, they were still bonded in feel. Yurei smiled knowing Gastly was fine.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 03, 2013 4:27 am

Claire eventually found what she was looking for, and it appeared to be three large rings. She also took a remote with her that had two buttons and ran outside. Outside, the Tyranitar was again swatting at Gastly, trying to get rid of the 'flea' that was annoying it. It didn't even seem to notice Claire sneaking up behind it.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 10:31 pm

Gastly attempted in using Hypnosis on Tyranitar, While Yurei followed behind Claire to make sure she was fine. Wanting to question what was her plan, but decided not to and looked to his partner "little guy is so determined...I'm proud of him" Yurei smiled proudly seeing his partner in action.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 3:47 am

Claire suddenly shouted for Gastly to move out of the way while she threw the rings up into the air. Upon the rings reaching an area above the Tyranitar, Claire pushed a button on the remote and the rings suddenly began to spark and encase the large Pokemon.
(Think back to that movie with Moltres, Articuno, and Zapdos. 'Member that guy used some rings to catch them? Basically the same thing only these rings aren't painful)
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 4:56 pm

(yea i got your reference and okay thought it seems a bit illegal for a ranger to have but okay? xD)
Yurei was kind of worried but knew since it was a ranger, the pokemon wouldn't be harmed. Gastly quickly fled in a different direction as he was directed. Yurei on the other hand chased after him yelling "HEY WAIT UP PARTNER WERE ARE YOU GOING!?" he asked really worried not sure why was he running the opposite direction, in stead of running towards Yurei.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 14, 2013 4:34 am

(It's only a containment unit XD Rangers are allowed to use them as a last resort)

Claire comically sweat-dropped upon seeing Gastly run off with Yurei chasing after.
"I suppose he can get his reward for helping me later?" she said, obviously a bit taken back. Deciding that now was not the time for such things, the ranger quickly began to transport the now captured Tyranitar towards the base. There was an enclosed room where the Tyranitar could stay. The room was virtually indestructible, so it would be alright.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 21, 2013 4:42 am

Yurei finally caught up to his partner, panting out of breath wondering why was his partner running off like that, then seen his partner smiling looking at him "Gastly?" he questioned as his partner began to lick him and chuckle "aww you joker you, haha, lets get back there, you had us both worried" he laughed with his partner as he smiled and began to venture back to the ranger base.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 04, 2013 12:54 am

Claire managed to get the Ursaring transported to the Ranger Base and made sure that the other Rangers secured the room. Once this was all accomplished, she made her way to the entrance in order to find Yurei and thank him for his help. She also needed to find the Wynaut from earlier.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 05, 2013 9:39 pm

Yurei Had arrived near somewhere a bit lost and decided to just keep a look out with Gastly in the air and Yurei on foot "anything buddy?" Yurei asked as. His partner nodded and lead the way towards the base, to where they did not find Claire but were told that she had gone off towards the entrance. Hearing so, they rushed off to the entrance.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 11, 2013 1:24 am

Claire heard Yurei coming towards the exit of the forest, and decided to get ready to allow him to leave. She had picked up the Wynaut from the family of Vulpixes and was all set. Said Wynaut seemed very excited and Claire ruffled its head a bit. She had decided something big for the Wynaut after watching how Yurei worked with his Pokemon.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 15, 2013 10:06 pm

Yurei had finally made it to the gate and chuckled with his partner. Then looked to the Ranger "is that all i can be of service for today?" he asked with a small grin.He then seen the Wynaut from last time and gave it a funny face "hey there little guy, sorry if i scared you earlier,No harm was meant" he laughed petting it's head gently.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 4:12 am

Claire just smiled and held out the Wynaut, holding the Pokemon right in front of Yurei.
"Take him. He's all yours. You've definitely proven through this adventure that you're perfectly capable of taking care of a baby Pokemon." she said, the Wynaut giving a shout of praise. Claire smiled again at this, but was not saddened to have to leave the Wynaut.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 17, 2013 6:03 pm

Yurei smirked looking at the little guy "are you sure your willing to part ways with the little guy?" he asked kindly "it seem's your a bit sad to see him go, If you and the little guy have something" Yurei nudged the pokemon slightly towards Claire "you should stay with him, besides...I'm only into ghost types at the moment, you see i wanna be the best Ghost trainer there ever was!" he said as he rose his fist to the sky. Gastly hovered above his fist as well with a playful cheer, as if he were also holding his fist to the sky. "so Why not keep him?" Yurei suggested "I may be a competent trainer, but I don't think i could take care of a baby...haha" he chuckled some rubbing his head.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 18, 2013 3:45 am

Claire just shook her head in disagreement. "I know that you can do this. I'll be fine; Wynaut doesn't want to stay with me anyways. He doesn't like ranger work and prefers your 'job'." she said with a smile. The blue Pokemon nodded to show that he agreed with Claire and jumped onto Yurei's head, causing Claire to laugh.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 23, 2013 10:19 pm

Yurei chuckled and carried the Pokemon into his arms with a smile "well then, your apart of the team Wynaut" Yurei said with acceptance of it "welcome aboard new partner,or should i say, Wynaut....your officially one of us haha glad to have you on the team" Yurei extend his hand to the ranger and thanked her "thanks, I'm glad to have helped, if this kind of issue ever brews up again let me know...I'm always game for some fun and games" he said with a cheerful smile. Gastly hovered in front of the group and began to speak as if he were agreeing "Gastly Gas" Said the Pokemon.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 5:34 am

(I can't control Card's character so for now I'll just keep giving encounters. Is that fine?)

A bush rustled promisingly to the immediate right of the duo. A small quadruper stepped out, it's body glinting with the sheen power of steel. An Aron. Judging by the way it walked, stumbling and overstepping and understepping, it seemed to be either fairly young, or fairly injured. In this case, the former.

A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 304
Level 11
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Jan 29, 2014 11:35 pm

Yurei turned hearing a rustling in a near by bush and seeing the Pokemons condition, Yurie approached the Pokemon slowly as he lowed to its level "hey their little guy" attempting in analyzing the Pokemom to whether or not it was injured or just lost.

Ooc:its cool i guess, i'll just see where this goes and build off from there.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Jan 30, 2014 9:45 am

The Aron reared up, and backed off frantically, spurning all offers of kindness and help. It seemed frightened of the trainer. Not unnatural for a wild pokemon. Only, this Aron seemed so very young.
Yurei
Yurei

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 1:54 am

Yurei noted and stood understanding and allowed Gastly to try and talk to the pokemon. Gastly slowly levitated down to the Aaron with a pleasant hello "Gastly!" Gastly greeted the pokemon hoping to not startle or scare the pokemon worse.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Jan 31, 2014 9:23 am

While noticeably less frightened, it still shied away from the Trainer's pokemon. It appeared to be distrustful of around it.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A New Beginning for a new Duo    A New Beginning for a new Duo  - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

A New Beginning for a new Duo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next