HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Entering the city of confusion.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Entering the city of confusion. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the city of confusion.   Entering the city of confusion. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun May 19, 2013 7:23 pm

The Chairman chuckled. "I don't mind, but it isn't up to me. She typically ignores most people, but she might allow you. I have no idea." Ninetails walked over to Vixie, then began to circle her, as if appraising her. James seemed interested in this behavior. "Does she always do this around Vulpix?" The Chairman shrugged. "She's never been around one, save for maybe once when she was still a Vulpix herself." James shook his head, and continued to watch them. Kayla stood still, slightly worried about her job, even now.
youarereta98
youarereta98

Entering the city of confusion. - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Entering the city of confusion.   Entering the city of confusion. - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 10:18 pm

Clare, feeling a little let down that Ninetails simply walked away from her tried again, getting up she walked over to Ninetails and tried putting her hand near her for her to smell. At the same time Vixie decided she wanted to try and play with the much older and bigger fox, walked over to Ninetails and put her front paws on her side trying hard to tackle her over.

Entering the city of confusion.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3