HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 1:52 am

Animal, it is quite foolish to think of my kind in that way. Tinlet commented through telepathy to the stranger. Quickly, using the comment as a sort of distraction, she grabbed the Pokeball in the man's hand and attempted to teleport herself and it back to Artemis's side.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:29 am

The stranger wasn't about to let his objective go, grabbing the pokeball quickly from Tinlet. "Uh uh uh," he said to the pokemon, pushing the pokeball in his pocket before he jumped around and started running again. He just wanted to get rid of Artemis' pokeball.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 2:57 pm

Artemis was quick to react. She leapt onto Lykouleon's back, and the two sped after the man, flying a short lengh above the ground. Nadil turned to look to the Gyrados, and would stop it if it tried to intervene. Quickly catching up to the man, Lykouleon landed on top of the man, using his weight to try and pin him down. His claws dug into the man's arms and he bared his fangs, which glowed with a white hot fire, and crackling from the heat. If you aren't careful, my claws may want to heat up as well. Especially if you call me an animal again.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zWed May 22, 2013 7:12 pm

The man knew that if he did call the pokemon and animal again that it was all going to be over anyway. However, even if he didn't, he was probably going to be captured or otherwise gotten rid of. "What difference does it make," he asked, it possible to hear the pain in his voice. He wasn't completely immune to pain, after all, so he coudl feel the claws diggin into his arms. "If one thing, it makes you more of an animal to not respect anyone. Not even a policeman would be so cruel." He did have a point; Artemis and her pokemon were acting very inhumane.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 1:41 am

"I may be cruel, but you can't say it wasn't with any provocation. I did give you a warning, three in fact." Artemis replied with a sigh, "not to mention that all's fair in love and war, and I believe you were the one to initiate the first battle. One more chance. Seeing that you're not going anywhere, give me that Pokeball."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zFri May 24, 2013 2:23 am

"You are just in the giving mood, aren't yo ugirl," the stranger asked Artemis. "I already told you tha tI'm not going to hand over the pokeball, and I'm standing, well, laying pinned firm on that decision," he thensaid with a snarl, struggling to get free and run.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zSun May 26, 2013 5:32 am

Lykouleon easily kept the man at bay, and the more he struggled, the hotter his claws became, not yet enough to burn him, but enough to cause a prick of pain and major uncomfort. He looked emotionlessly at the man, and seemed almost bored. I prize the truth above all, human, he turned his mighty head toward the sky, that was growing darker as dusk took hold. His claws grew brighter as the night grew darker, and he looked back toward Artemis. He lays his beliefs on a faulty truth, but one he believes in. For that, I will do no more harm. Take the ball so we can leave.

Artemis nodded, knowing Lykouleon spoke more truth than anything, and believed in what he said. She cautiously walked up to the man struggling for freedom, and lowered herself onto her knees by his side. She grabbed the arm of the hand that held firmly to Suicune's Pokeball and trie to peel his fingers away and break his grip.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:14 am

The man's grip was as solid as iron was, and him being in discomfort didn't do anything to make him loosen that grip. "Get away," he yelled at her. "i told you that I'm not going to give hte ball back."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:20 am

Artemis let out an exasperated sigh, "Don't say I didn't give you any chances," she muttered before letting his hand go, and standing back up. However, instead of leaving, she lifted one foot, positioned it over the man's hand, and forced it back down, driving her heel into he poor man's hand, something that was probably beyond excruciating.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:22 am

The stomp wasn't any different than the burning claws were. The man just tightened his grip, findign the tension was a bit relieving of the pain he was being put through. "You really are a monster, as are your animals," he said to Artemis.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:31 am

"I guess to you I am," Artemis said thoughtfully, "To me, someone else is the monster here, and it's not any of my Pokemon. Tinlet, do you mind loosening this nice man's grip." Getting her trainer's train of thought pretty quickly, Tinlet nodded, and a purple glow surrounded her eyes and hands. She was usin Hypnosis on he man, knowing sleep would cause him to lose his grip.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:34 am

The man looked up, his head a bit dizzy before he found himself falling asleep, unable to grip the pokeball as tightly as he had just moments ago. "I feel, slepy," he mumbled before his eyes shutl.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:41 am

Artemis seized the opportunity, and with a victorious grin, she knelt down and tried to, once again, pry the ball ot of his grip. While doing so, she turned to Tinlet. "Remind me to stop by a hardware store soon. I want to make protectors for my belt, because I feel like this isn't the last of the mysterious thief. Wow, I've met three people on my journey, and two probably openly hate me." She chuckled.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:45 am

The man's grip didn't last against Artemis, his hands opening letting ehr take the pokeball out of it.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8zMon May 27, 2013 4:56 am

Artemis exhaled a breath of relief and latched Suicune's ball back onto her belt. Seeing that the man was half, if not fully, asleep, Lykouleon felt comfortable releasing his grip and allowing Artemis to climb onto his back. From there, she returned Nadil and Tinlet before taking off into the air.

Lykouleon tilted his head down so he could look toward Artemis. Where to now? he asked, swiftly rising and heading in a random direction until he got instructions.

"I'm not exactly sure," Artemis replied, glancing down and feeling a bit bad for leaving the man laying helplessly in the middle of no where. Shaking the pity from her mind, she thought of what he wanted to do to Uxie, erasing all sympathy she had for him. "I guess wherever the wind takes us next."

-Topic Exit-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 8 H6Q0F8z

A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8