HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
Dragon Kurai

A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 12:54 am

Uxie looked at Artemis, her shaking her head a bit. "You know that's all a lie. You just don't want to swim at the moment," she said to Artemis, sitting down in front of her. "Am I not right, or is my logic wrong?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 12:56 am

"It's a little bit of the truth," Artemis admitted with a sigh. "I do want to go for a swim, but it's just," she sighed again, "I know I can't. As much as I want to, I just can't." She looked up at the vision Uxie, unsure if it truly was the real thing or just a vision. Regardless, she decided to speak. "You know the choice I made," she said, "as nice as this life is, it isn't my life anymore."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:12 am

Uxie looked at Artemis before she looked down. "You pass," she mumbled, laying down pushing Artemis from her mind before she left it. She looked from the outside as Artemis started waking up, her having dropped a few tears knowing Artemis would've succeeded in the end.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:20 am

Artemis awoke in a slow daze, rubbing her head clear, and blinking a few times. She looked to Uxie a bit sadly. "I-I'm sorry things turned out this way," she said, knowing it would probably be the last time the memories would be brought up. She stood up, and was immediately slammed against a wall from the force of Rune rushing at her in a tackling hug. The little Jirachi then floated up and onto her head, bouncing up and down in excitement. Where are we going next!? she exclaimed the question loudly, causing Artemis to flinch a bit, as her head throbbed from the force of the telepathy.

"That's actually a good question," Artemis said, looking out at the view of Pewter from the distance. I have some unfinished business with Articuno, and I think I know just the place that bird will be hiding." She took a step forward, then glanced at Uxie. "I'm going to have to put you back into your Pokeball while we travel," she said, "is that okay?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:22 am

Uxie didn't respond to Artemis. She just got up and got back into her pokeball herself, it making a small lock noise showing Uxie was disappointed and upset. "Some pokemon just don't know how to behave," a stranger said ahead of Artemis. "They are monsters."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:27 am

Artemis flinched, the voice's sudden appearance had startled her. She glanced around until her gaze locked onto a strange figure up ahead. She didn't recognize them. "I'd rather a misbehaving Pokemon," she said in reply, "than one that can't speak its own mind. May I ask who you are and what you're doing here?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:28 am

"Let's just say I'm someone who hates pokemon," the stranger said to Artemis. "Especially ones who listen to trainers. They are just animals, after all."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:36 am

"I'm afraid I don't see things the same way," Artemis replied, "Pokemon aren't just animals, most are smarter than even us. Some would even say that a Pokemon created us humans, so how could that be just an animal?" Something about this stranger struck a nerve, and Artemis wasn't afraid to speak her mind.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:39 am

"Certainly you would think that," the stranger said to Artemis. "Pokémon cause destruction recklessly. They are animals, creatures tamed by humans to do their dirty work. Even that suicune, Uxie, is your animal. A pet, if you would," he said ot her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 1:57 am

"No," Artemis replied, "Uxie has her own free will. I gave her the choice to stay or go, and a tool and pet wouldn't have gotten that choice. What you're saying is wrong." She turned a cold glare onto him. "Why are you wasting your words on me anyway? Why don't you leave me alone before I hurt you and go bother someone gullible enough to believe you."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:01 am

"Because, the fact is I already have your pokeball," the stranger said, tossing Uxie's pokeball lightly into the air a few times. "You really need to be observative. I thought someone as logical as you would've caught on. It doesn't matter, now I have another pet to get rid of."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:03 am

Artemis felt along her belt for the Pokeball she knew wasn't there. When her swipe came up empty handed, her face turned enraged. With a cold and threatening voice, her eyes glared into the stranger's very soul. "I'll give you one chance to give Uxie back to me." She took a step toward him, "or I'll do whatever necessary to get her back."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:05 am

The stranger looked at Artemis. "Very threatening," he said to her, two more men grabbing Artemis's arms and holding her in place. "It's too bad that you won't be following me. Take care of her, would you," he asked the two, who turned Artemis around starting to make her march.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:08 am

Artemis just smirked at how the man had forgotten one small detail...

"Rune, I wish these two lovely guys would let go of me, and beat each other to smithereens." The little Jirachi still atop her head giggled, and used her regained strength to try and make the wish come true, showing the effort through a serene glow covering her ribbons.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:09 am

The two men ended up letting Artemis go, the two turning against each othe.r "I guess that could've been predicted," he said to himself, rushing out of the cavern with Uxie's pokebal.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:22 am

Artemis ran after the man, glancing up at Rune. "Do you have enough energy for one more?" she asked between breaths.

Maybe... a small one, the little Pokemon replied, slightly exhausted and dazed from granting the previous wish. She hung on tightly to Artemis's hair instead of floating along as she usually did.

"Okay then," Artemis replied, "I wish he trips." Rune determinedly concentrated on the wish, and her bows once again glowed as she put in all of her remaining energy to make the small wish come true. She was still a baby after all, and couldn't grant things as easily as most grown Jirachi.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:24 am

The stranger found himself tripping over a rock, him rolling a couple of times with Uxie's pokeball in his hand. He immediately got back up, however, and looked at the Jirachi as he started rushing onwards, Artemis a bit closer since he had tripped.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:33 am

Rune fell limp onto Artemis's head, barely managing to stay conscious and maintain her grip on Artemis's hair. The girl herself continued running, but wasn't making much progress. "Oh, who am I kidding, enough fooling around," she muttered, releasing Tinlet from her Pokeball, and grabbing onto the Gardevoir's hand. "Teleport in front of him," she commanded, and the two disappeared, reappearing in front of the fleeing stranger.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:37 am

The stranger looked at Artemis after she showed up in front of him. "Using your pets to catch up to me eh," he asked her curiously.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zMon May 20, 2013 2:40 am

"Again, they're not pets," Artemis said, "Tinlet is my friend and partner, and about as much family as I've ever had. All of my Pokemon are." She held her hand out to him with the palm open and facing up. "I'll give you one last chance," she said, "Give me that Pokeball." Her other hand gripped both Lykouleon's and Nadil's Pokeballs in case she had to get the ball back using force. It would be a rather unpleasant experience for the stranger if it came to that.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 12:50 am

The stranger looked at Artemis. "Isn't that sweet. You're going to use more pets to get the one you love the most back," he said to her, holding Uxie's pokeball tightly. "But it's too bad that I'm not going to hand it over."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 1:07 am

"Have it your way," Artemis replied, sending out Lykouleon and Nadil. Both looked at the stranger and Uxie's Pokeball, and both understood what was happening quickly.

You cannot simply not get into some kind of situation, can you? Lykouleon muttered in telepathy. He threw his head back, and with a mighty roar and eruption of flame from his tail, a ring of fire blazed around Artemis and the stranger, cutting off all escape. Artemis took a step toward him with Nadilright by her side and almost touching her shoulder. His shadowy black tentacles formed from his Origin state reached toward the man, almost eager to suck all of his energy away.

"No more last chances," Artemis said, "this is a demand. Give me that Pokeball."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 1:10 am

"You can die," the stranger said to Artemis, throwing out one of his pokeballs. He had a pokemon as well, and she shouldn't have forgotten. The gyrados that came out quickly drenched the water, distracting Artemis as the stranger got up quickly and starting running away again.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 1:52 am

The stranger seemed to have forgotten about Tinlet, for he wasn't allowed to get far. She teleported in front of him, grabbed his arm, and attempted to teleport him back to Artemis. While doing this, she also launched a ThunderBolt at his Gyrados. Lykouleon and Nadil didn't even regard the not-dragon and made no move against it.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8zTue May 21, 2013 1:55 am

The stranger punched Artemis's pokemon, forcing it to let his arm go. "Let me be," he yelled angrily at it. "You animal!"
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]   A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~] - Page 7 H6Q0F8z

A Quick Stop and Gym Badge [Open~]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next