HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] Empty
PostSubject: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 1:35 am

Ariving in Viridian, Kakashi quickly went to the pokemon center to heal, before the got here they in countered a paras, Having Used Driller to battle. She captured the paras now nicknamed Para Para. After that she quickly when to the police station, seeing a officer she walked up tp her. "Hey i got some news concerning this slowpoke if found, and its probably related to team Rocket." She told her, sparing no details, Blade, Scar, Driller, and Para Para around her, Blade on her left shoulder, Scar on her right, Para Para and Driller beside her.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 2:20 am

"This is a serious report," the officer replied. "Team Rocket has disbanded years ago. If they did this, it would mean that they have re-banded once again. Do you have any proof to the matter," the officer finally asked, taking out a notepad and pen.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:00 am

Shows the officer Slowpoke, "This Slowpoke got its tail cut of by a member of Team Rocket." She said.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:06 am

The Slowpoke slowly smiled at the officer and ...waged her tail. It seems it had grown back on the trip there, as they do quite quickly, for a tail on such a slow Pokemon.

"Right..." the officer trailed off, a look of annoyance on his face. "Any other rumors or conspiracies you want to report?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:17 am

"Hmm, (mummbles) Who knew talls grew back so fast." She mused, looking at the officer, "It was a false alarm then, Good bye." She quickly walked out in thought. "Well there goes a chance of busting team Rocket." Blade says from her left, dissatisfied. Scar looked at Kakashi, "What Know?" He asked Having finaly figured out what the collar was for. "Eh, don't know but im hungry." Kakashi answered, walking to the Pokemon Center to get free food. Along the way Kakashi checked the egg.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:36 am

Before Kakashi could reach the Pokemon Center, something very hard found its way into contact with Kakashi's skull. Slowpoke managed an oddly swift dodge, so Kakashi got the full impact. A yelling and angry trainer followed it, and if Kakashi looked up, she would find a smirking Murkrow with several hard stones gripped in his talons.

Huffing, the trainer caught up and looked up at the bird. "Murkrow! For the last time, stop dropping rocks on people!" He turned toward Kakashi. "I am so sorry," he said.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:40 am

'why am i not surprise'" It's okay, this has been happening alot recently." Kakashi said, not noticing Slowpoke crawl back on her head. "So Kid, Who are you?" Blade asked Lazily.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:44 am

"My name's Steven, and this little bugger is Murkrow," as he said that, the bird Pokemon gave one last mischievous look toward Kakashi and landed on Steven's shoulder, dropping the rocks on the trainer's feet. "Ouch!" He said, taking a lighthearted swing at his Pokemon, who took to the air once more and dodged it. "We're just traveling a bit. What about you?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:54 am

"I'm heading to the Pokemon Center to get free food." Kakashi asked scratching Slowpoke behind her ear as Blade watched Steven lazily, Scar was drifting off, Para Para was sleeping in Kakashi's bag, and Driller was looking around. Kakashi winced and pulled her 6 ft Great Sword of her back and stabed it into the ground. "Ugh i really need a better holder for that." She grumbled, rolling ger shoulders but gentle as not to disturb Scar.

( Its amazingly how nobody even acknowledged Kakashi's 6ft Great Sword )
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 3:59 am

"Nice sword," the kid said, oddly nonchalant. He has apparently seen weirder things in his lifetime. "Could I head to the Pokemon Center with you? I'm pretty parched myself." His Murkrow landed on his shoulder again, and started dozing off, as the sun was high, and he was usually a nocturnal Pokemon if it weren't for his trainer, who preferred to travel in the day.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:03 am

Kakashi nodded placing her Great Sword back in its place. "Sure." She said simply, continuing her walk, "Oh and thanks, a old friend got this for me."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:22 am

"Sounds like a nice friend. The most I've ever got out of a friend was a pen that writes in four different colors." He laughed and continued walking. "I can't hold it any longer," Steven finally said after several silent moments. "What's with the Slowpoke?"

Upon hearing the mention, Slowpoke looked up drowsing and yawned before dozing off again.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:26 am

"Oh, i have no idea actually but she likes it on my head..actually shes wild." Kakashi told him, scratching the sleeping Scar (Rattata) on her right shoulder. "Why don't you say hi Slowpoke?" Kakashi asked Slowpoke.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:34 am

"Slow," Slowpoke said tiredly, and yawned again. Her tail waged slightly in greeting, and she made a halfhearted smile to the boy.

"Wow, leave it to a wild Slowpoke to be so calm around humans. Usually wild Pokemon aren't so forthcoming, though you probably knew that," he laughed, "I think I'm just talking to hear myself speak sometimes!"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:39 am

"Heh." Kakashi grunted smirking, she entered the Pokemon Center and started walking to the lunch room, replacing Slowpoke's Poke-translater having forgoten she took it off her. Kakashi looked back, "You coming?".
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 4:46 am

"Yep," Steven replied, jogging to catch up. Suddenly, he looked to Kakashi's bag. "Did you hear that? It sounded like a crack... Got anything breakable in there?" The noise he had heard repeated several times and grew louder, until the small cries of a Pokemon could be heard.

Kakashi's egg is hatching!
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 12:49 am

Kakashi blinked as Para Para brought the egg out. " Mistiress The Egg is now hatching" Para Para said emotonlessly. Kakashi held the egg as her pokemon ( and Slowpoke) watched the egg with (other than Para Para) intrerest. "it's hatching now eh?" Kakashi mumbled.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:17 pm

After more loud cries, the shell finally broke fully in part when a large horn pierced the top of the egg. A curious pair of eyes looked up at Kakashi and the others watching it, and the full Pokemon emerged. "Cross!" exclaimed the newly hatched Heracross.

Heracross hatched from the egg! Would you like to give him a nickname?
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zWed Mar 27, 2013 11:22 pm

"oh, I'll call you Cross." Kakashi said petting Cross, She reached into her bag and pulled out some of Lugia's Fav Shiny Gold Poffens, She gave Cross some. Blade walked over and introduced everyone to Cross. "Hey Kid, you seem unbothered by a talking pokemon, Whys that?" Blade asked Steven after jumping onto his shoulder.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 3:14 pm

"It's not that weird to me," Steven replied, "My life is full of weird, so I guess I just get used to it." Steven's Murkrow glared at Blade from atop his other shoulder, and clicked his beak in irritition. He apparently didn't want to share his trainer.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zThu Mar 28, 2013 11:34 pm

"Heh ok." Blade jumped from Steven's shoulder to Kakashi's. Kakashi had finally walked up ang got there food. Kakashi happily munched on a chocolate bar as she stretched, "Hmm, free food is the second best." She claimed, Blade nodding.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 3:31 pm

"I agree," Steven said, though he seemed to be more picking at his food than eating it. His Murkrow landed on the table, and started picking out the scraps that he pushed off to the side. "Those poffins you gave your baby Heracross looked interesting," he said, trying to make some conversation, "did you make them yourself?"
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zSat Mar 30, 2013 6:24 pm

"Yes, secret recipie, it, from what i expirenced, is loved by all types of pokemon regardless of the perfered flavor and rise all contest stats by a lot. It also appeals greatly to ledgendary pokemon." Kakashi explained.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zSun Mar 31, 2013 6:49 pm

"Sounds interesting," Steven said, "I wish I could make something like that, but my expertise lies in a different field," he chuckled, "but I don't want to bore you, I'm sure you have other more interesting things to see than me."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 2:47 am

"Not Really kid, i'll be heading over to Pewter City tomarrow." Kakashi awnsers.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]   The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ] H6Q0F8z

The Great Journey of a Lazy Bum Part 2 [permission only ]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next