HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over Empty
PostSubject: Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over   Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over H6Q0F8zSat Mar 16, 2013 7:32 pm

Fellas,

I would like to let you know that role-playing does not give me that "fire" it used to do years ago. That means I'm dropping my position in the staff. Nothing much, just wanna let you guys know. Nah, awesomeness ain't leaving. I'd still visit but only to chat and put smiles on your faces. I'll try not to get in a fight again or be someone that can be hated so much.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over   Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over H6Q0F8zSat Mar 16, 2013 7:45 pm

Well, I have one thing to say.

THROW THE CHEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESE!!!!!!!!!*throws cheese*

Anyway, you never know. You might be RPing in a month and a half, and youmight never again, but it's still possible for you to be RPing again someday! :P Either way, yeah, I know what it's like, so no I'm not mad.
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over   Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 9:38 am

If you have quit rping don't leave the site and don't abandon your position anyone could get it
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over   Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 10:52 am

I never said I would leave the site and not anyone would get my position. The staff does the selecting.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over   Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over H6Q0F8z

Role-playing and Modding Days Are Over
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1