HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Bryan
Bryan

Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas Empty
PostSubject: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 12:58 pm

Fellas, I spend seven, 16 or 11 straight hours in front of a computer everyday; mostly doing stuff here. And I noticed that I'm getting weak in real life. I'm starting to feel muscle pains and there's this annoying pain in my eyes as well. I'm starting to become literally dumb and I've done researches and it confirms that too much computer is bad for brain; I feel lazy to do and accomplish even the simplest of tasks, I get mad easily that my head now hurts when I do and I don't seem to "pick-up" academic teachings. Emotionally, I rely on you guys as if you're my big bros and sis. And I know that is very bad and I have to learn how to stand on my own feet and grow up as a "person."

I'm not sure when I would come back but I think it will be a long time. So for the mean time, I suggest the admins find a replacement to fill in my staff slot and I apologize to those I mod.

See ya guys and I'm gonna miss ya, fellas.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 1:42 pm

It's understandable that you are deciding to take a break. Everyone should be allowed a break if things are becoming a bit stressful. Everyone else understands that, so I don't think that you have to apologize. I spend alot of time in front of a computer myself, and most of the time I'm logged into the chatbox here posting, or I'm on DPK with Luna [Mew] posting there, so I can understand how it starts making eyes and limbs ache.

If anyone that you're currently modding needs another mod, I'm kinda active. Even though I don't guarentee a few posts EVERY day, I can still give one, two, or possibly even three to a few of them, so privately message me your links and I'll check 'em out.

Take a small rest, but don't wait too long so we can see you back here on the forum.

-See ya later Shadow
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 7:14 pm

Ok mate take a well deserved break but if you do come to visit we want to know the amount of time you think you should stay on so that way I can tell the admins to kick your booty offline so you get better.
And dun worry I'm messing but seriously have a time limit a day.
And I can relate that I spend to much time and can't be bothered to do the simplest tasks for e .g Tvs on I'm on PC I wanna change channel but remotes on table can't be arsed dun worry though anyways back to you get a decent at least 1-2 month break if not longer or Sana won't be coming to your town I'm kidding No I' serious ok enough pratting we'll all miss you and get back on when you PERSONALLY think your well enough.
See you around :D :twisted:
Leo
Leo

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 7:23 pm

Good luck shadow and get well soon :)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 10:01 pm

Been there, know the feeling. Hope you feel better, we'll keep your Mod-gun in storage till you get back. No point trying to replace the best.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 2:38 am

Sorry to hear Shadow, yet you know I also encourage real life interaction. Don't forget about us, we await your return.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 8:26 am

Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas Untitl12
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 8:52 am

Mate get a proper break please and Come back when you are PROPERLY ready like give it around 3-4 weeks
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 8:58 am

Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas 36202810
break994
break994

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 8:59 am

Yet one named break does doubt that us has been rushed and will occur again without a proper break
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 9:05 am

Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas Index10
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zFri Mar 15, 2013 8:11 pm

Shadow. Brosky broheim broastbeef bro. Take another week. I'm glad you're back, and feeling better, but I can tell you from personal experience that you should stay rested. I tore my hamstring four years ago, just before my first serious Jazz performance. Instead of going to the doctor, I spent the day walking (limping) around, as though it was just a pulled or bruised muscle. After two weeks, I tried going up a set of stairs, and nearly gave myself a concussion. On the third step, I managed to re-tear the muscle. Of course, I was running up the steps, but that's beside the point. You need to make absolutely certain you're at 100%, so you don't have to worry about it again.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8zSat Mar 16, 2013 2:46 am

Pft, come on guys. I appreciate the thoughts and all but really, you know me. I won't come here if I couldn't. But if you guys would read my signature, I limit myself to only four topics to mod. And uh, they say laughter is the medicine and I believe in it. Look at the memes all over PWRPG.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas   Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas H6Q0F8z

Shadow's Getting Weak, Fellas
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1