HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Some ideas..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
DiBonaRoyal
DiBonaRoyal

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 10:36 pm

I have some suggestions to give.. They are ideas, so don't judge me XD

1 A sort of diary to take: we could open a forum in which we begin a new topic everyday. In this topic we can say everything we want, obvioiusly that concerns the day, something that happened that day, both in this site and in our real life. We might include some great actions of a RPer, like this: "Today Gabriel defeated the Champion". Or the player of the day..
If well done, it shall be good and nice

2 A topic every week in which we talk about a subject.. For examples, one week we can talk about the dream we make during the night and so we can discuss about it, someone can say what he knows about them and what he thinks they are excetera. It can be fun! :) And also we'll know better each other, besides knowing new things that we didn't know before! maybe sometimes it could be a knowing subject.. I don't know how to say this.. It's like a subject(obviously not from school) about which we don't now very much and that it could be very interesting. For example abysm, we don't know very much about it! maybe someone could search it or just say what he knows, some curiosities. We could do this like a job! The journalist! Someone that do this gains points or PD!

3 A section called Flood zone. I don't know if you ever seen it.. It's a zone in which we open topics that are some sort of games: a stupid one could be: "Up with us" in which you only have to write "up" and post it. Or another one might be: Write a word(or phrase for expert) with closed eyes. This make increase the number of posts of a forum and thus it will increase the visibility of the forum, in order to get more users, and obviously to have fun too.

4 Open a sort of Graphic accademy. I know that here there are a lot of users that could be interested in improving his graphic skills.. We can work on this.. I'm not good at graphic, so don't ask me :P

5 Insert on the page of the forum a Search engine that search the words you write written before in any topic on this forum. Today i needed it and i had to google it writing "site:www.pokemonworldrpg.com"after the words i had to search here

If some new ideas will flash to me i'll tell you XD

So, what do you all think? :)
DiBonaRoyal
DiBonaRoyal

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 10:39 pm

oh, and open a content, a event, i don't know how you english men call it. It is fun and pull in a lot of people :)
Coffincauf
Coffincauf

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 10:41 pm

These seem cool.If only I was the main administrator,I would add these.
DiBonaRoyal
DiBonaRoyal

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zSun Mar 10, 2013 10:54 pm

Awesome :D I'm glad to be useful
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 11:10 pm

I'd like to point out in the order I feel I can help, what I have to say.

Number 5. If you look under the banner, you'll notice a bar. If I'm not mistaken there is a search tab. Unless the topic is in a place you can't see, that should find whatever topic you're looking for. My understanding of what you typed was that of searching for something on the site, however I could be vastly mistaken.

Number 4. Pokemon World RPG hasn't really ever had anything against people making their own topics to show off their work. There isn't anything against someone giving out tips either, so topics like that come down to a whether someone wants to or not.

Number 3. We've had a section for that before. The problem is, people post more in that than their regular posts, causing a jump in their post count. That can nullify any post requirement on the site. Though it increases our amount of posts, it isn't as positive as actually getting decent posts out and meeting a posting standard.

Number 2. Anyone can go and start a topic in the discussion area freely as long as it remains appropriate.

Number 1. To be honest, that sounds like a plot page. Though it wouldn't be hard to set-up there would have to be a real interest behind using it, otherwise it would be a bit of a waste.

But in reality, I guess it comes down to the descision of the staff. Because I have no real sway anymore in the mud circle.
Pit
Pit

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 3:41 am

YOU...STOLE...MY SMILEY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*'splodes bona*
DiBonaRoyal
DiBonaRoyal

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 8:29 am

Number 5. I tried to find that bar, but i can't find it..

Number 4. Sometimes you have to stimulate, to boost it ;). Because maybe nobody thinks about it, but if you tell them that the accademy is open, a lot of people will come, both to help and to learn. I saw a lot of good graphic works here. Why don't we share this ability to the others? ;)

Number 3. I don't know how here that posting thing works.. I noticed that there is a top posting users, but i haven't realized what it's used for.

Number 2. We are again like the point 4 :) You have to incentivize people! For me this is the best idea among the other 4

Number 1. A sort of.. It will be fun to read the days of an year before, won't it? ;)
DiBonaRoyal
DiBonaRoyal

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 8:30 am

I'm sorry Wes, now they are mine XD
DiBonaRoyal
DiBonaRoyal

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 8:30 pm

Oh i forgot it!!! What about a bloc notes? i saw it in other italian forums and it was necessary! Of course only the user can see it! the button was(in the page) was near the messages...
What do you think?
Lucretia
Lucretia

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 2:26 am

The majority of these things can be posted in the appropriate already-existing forums (Free Discussion, Art, Etc). If you feel said topics should be made, make them. Hwever, I really don't agree with a "Flood" aka SPAM section in the forum. The games section is spam-my enough as is.
DiBonaRoyal
DiBonaRoyal

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8zThu Mar 14, 2013 12:34 pm

Yeah i agree with you. I didnt know how it works here very well :)
Sponsored content

Some ideas.. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Some ideas..   Some ideas.. H6Q0F8z

Some ideas..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1