HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ideas for Profile Customization

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
~♥ тεαм cнαям ♥~
~♥ тεαм cнαям ♥~

Ideas for Profile Customization Empty
PostSubject: Ideas for Profile Customization   Ideas for Profile Customization H6Q0F8zThu Dec 22, 2011 10:56 pm

Okay, so I noticed that when I was updating my profile that there are some things that could make your profile more interesting. I come from another site, where there is many things you can do to your profile. If you check out my profile in the site where I come from, you can see that you can put a background, profile music, videos, headers, skins, and more. You can look at my profile from the other site below:

Spoiler:

Thank you for reading this, everyone!

-- cнαям♥

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Profile Customization   Ideas for Profile Customization H6Q0F8zThu Dec 22, 2011 11:03 pm

Nice but this forum is a different version. Your forum is SMF and this is phpBB, so it's imposable to have the same accessories.
~♥ тεαм cнαям ♥~
~♥ тεαм cнαям ♥~

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Profile Customization   Ideas for Profile Customization H6Q0F8zThu Dec 22, 2011 11:30 pm

All right then! Thanks for clarifying! :)

-- cнαям♥️
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ideas for Profile Customization   Ideas for Profile Customization H6Q0F8z

Ideas for Profile Customization
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1