HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 1:49 am

'Don't ask me,' she replied, 'I just look at the charts.' She seemed to be eating black cookies with some sort of cream in the middle, and didn't really seem all that interested in the operation.

Evangeline, turned on the next guard, grabbing her frozen potato and bashing it into their head.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 1:52 am

The administrator walked in when the operation finished. 'Come with me,' he told Dark, the male following him on two legs, limping a bit in pain. 'Did you hear the director will take the new subject in as his son,' one of the next guards Evangeline had to face the other asked. 'Its different.' Dark enetered the room, looking at the director. 'He's here,' the administrator said, leaving the room, Dark noticing a collar n the table
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 2:40 am

(Where's Nev in all this?)

Evangeline sighed, she was getting tired of knocking out so many guards. Taking her frozen weapon, she attacked the new set, ignoring their conversation.

The director smiled at Dark. 'Have a seat,' he said, motioning toward an empty chair across from him.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 2:43 am

The administrator grabbed a gun, walking to the halls and finding Evangeline knocking his guards out. 'Bad little Evangeline,' he said angrily. 'Bad bad splice.'

Dark cautiously moved to the chair, sitting down not really feeling much fear as before with the other director. 'I feel safe here, but why? Who are you,' he asked.

A couple of guards watched Nev like hawks. 'You shouldn't have escaped with Evangekine,' they told him
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 3:15 am

What seemed to be a female guard ran over and picked up Nev, turning aroumd dropping a smoke bomb. "You okay?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 2:32 pm

"You're the bad person," Evangeline replied, throwing her frozen potato at the Adminiatrator with all her might. Without looking to see how mug damage it had done, she ducked down and rolled forward, just in case they shot at her while she threw.

"Y-Yeah," Nev replied, closing his eyes tightly. He seemed to be suffering from horrid memories of the lab.

'I am a friend,' the Director replied, 'someone who will protect you. So long as you do things for me of course.'
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 2:35 pm

The administrator did take a couple of shots, but he knew that they were probably going to miss. The first had made contact with the potato, shattering it into multiple pieces as it hit the adminstrator in the face, a couple of pieces in the eye making his second shot misfire in another direction. "Intelligent yet stupid all the same," he said to Evangeline, using his beefed senses to detect her and aim the gun. "Freeze!" He had been mutated a bit in the facility himself in the case something like this should happen.

"What kind of things would you want me to do," Dark asked the director, looking at the collar on the table still curious. "And what's with that collar?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 3:11 pm

"Heh, freeze, that's a good idea," Evangeline replied, gathering her Pokemon power. She had felt that she was developing her Ice Beam more and more, and with a lot of focus and energy, could do what she did now. She put all of her focus into the administrator's gun, and slowly but surely, the metal turned frosty and began icing over. When the gun was completely frozen solid (and if the administrator didn't drop it, his hand would probably be stuck to it), Evangeline staggered, and had to lean against the wall. Using her power without direct contact sapped almost all of her energy away. "Not so tough without a gun," she said in a sort of panting and exhausted fashion.

'Nothing too major,' the Director replied, 'at least not at this point in time. We would like you to bring us test subjects. Preferably ones in their prime of youth or still growing. Their bodies accept changes better than those of adults. As for the collar, it's simply a means of keeping track of you.'
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 3:14 pm

Dark looked at the collar that was on the table, and he picked it up. It put it around his neck, finding it snugged comfortably instead of making him wan to throw it away for choking him. "That doesn't seem to hard," he said to the director. "But, do you want to see something first?"

The administrator had dropped thegun when it had started freezing over. He was slightly scared of the girl for freezing his weapon, but when she leaned against hte wall he knew that she was probably weakened. "You wasted your strength," he told her, rushing at her and tackling her, putting her hands behind her back.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 17, 2013 10:03 pm

"That's good...Your name?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 3:03 pm

"Yes," the Director replied, "I want to see you demonstrate your power. Our test results say that your aura is...abnormal," he held up a paper, the one giving the test results. "Do you mind demonstrating?"

Growling in anger, Evangeline reared her head back and bashed it into the Administrator's head. "Ugh," she muttered, "Great, now I have a headache." She looked to see if she had managed to do more damage to him than she did to herself.

"I'm Nev," Nev replied, shifting uncomfortably. "We need to get out of here."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 4:38 pm

Dark looked at the small piece of paper that the director was holding. He had asked, so he decided that he wasn't going to let him down. He just nodded to the director lightly before focusing on the sheet of paper. Not too much sooner did the piece of paper get set ablaze, burning with fire that his aura had set on it. "Is that what you were looking forward to seeing," he asked the director before a cup flew off of the director's desk and into a stranger that had started walking into the room, pushing them out before the door slammed shut. "Or was that the strange abnormality you wanted to know about? Or perhaps this," he said, walking up to the director as his wolf anthro form, staring the director in the eyes, the collar making him seem a bit like a pet.

The administrator let Evangeline go, grabbing his head as he stumbled back a bit. "You little jerk," he growled at her, rubbing his head a bit as he rammed into her and pushed her to the ground. "I'll make sure that you pay for doing that," he told her, picking her up and throwing her into the hall a good distance as he started walking towards her.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 9:37 pm

"My Pokemon should be able to help us out..." She kicked corner of a wall, and suddenly a Pokemon came plowing through the wall next to them, but the hole somehow sealed up.

"Let's go." The Zorua ran.

They suddenly ended up looking at the administrator from a distance. "Zekora, get into your Pokeball. Nev, play along...We should be able to help whoever that is up there." Shade walked towards the administrator. "Hey, need some help with...What you're doing?"
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 1:31 pm

Evangeline cried out in surprise, but regained her calm demeanor quickly. "I think you're the one that needs to pay," she said, waiting for the Administrator to make a move so she could counter. She knew that you should never make the first move.

"That!" the Director exclaimed at the last demonstration. "You are a miracle, and one pulled off on your own with no help! Think of what we can do with science added as well!" He was grinning from ear to ear, presumably at the aspect of such a powerful weapon they could engineer.

Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 5:34 pm

"I think you need some help..." She acted like she was about to kick Evangeline, then stopped and punch the administrator. "Nev...Go, I'll take this guy, got it?" She let Nev go, and looked at Evangeline. "You go too. Zekora can lead the way."

A Zorua came out of a Pokeball. "Come on."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 8:55 pm

The administrator stumbled back when he had received a punch from some strange person. "Who are you," he asked angrily, looking at Evangeline immediately after. "Why are you getting in the way of me punishing the subject Evangeline?!"

Dark looked at the director. "I'll let you do whatever you choose to my body, just so long as I'm fed and protected," he said to him, sitting down at the director's feet as if a good wolf. "Even if it means machinery being attached to my body, I just want to be protected and have friends... A good family perhaps..." He didn't want to mention Evangeline, hoping that she was getting out.

Last edited by MattFang on Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 8:58 pm

"Eh...Pobably shoulda waited to blow my cover..." She threw off her scientist disguise, putting her in a black shirt, revealing what appeared to be Zorua ears on her head and black pants. "I'm getting her and Nev out of this place...You think you can stop me, then go ahead...If you're felling lucky..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:19 pm

Evangeline and Nev didn't hesitate. They started sprinting and following the Zorua, though it wasn't necessary, as they had escaped the same lab in their youth. Thinking of Dark, Evangeline hesitated, but pushed it aside. Knowing the events of the last lab, she assumed his loyalties had turned. She kept running on het way to the exit.

"I can make that happen," the Director said firmly, placing a gentle hand on Dark's head. "In fact, when you go on your first search, you can take a girl to your liking. We can make her like you, and she could be your... Alpha Female," he chuckled at his last statement.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:22 pm

Dark looked up at the director, nodding. "What do I have to do now," he asked him, his tail flipping about a bit from the head rubbing.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:25 pm

The Zorua led them to a camp. "This place should be safe...They haven't found it yet..."
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:28 pm

"Go hunting for subjects," the Director replied with a smile. "Now that you are here to do it, why wait?" He gave Dark one last scratch before standing up. "There's an Administrative exit at the end of the hall outside this door. Feel free to use that one," he handed Dark a keycard that can be used to open and close it. "I have a bird to catch."

(Mind taking over the Director if Dark leaves?)

Evangeline nodded, chest heaving with heavy breaths. Nev was shivering and clutching tightly to Evangeline, and seemed too frightened to speak. "Thanks," Evangeline told the Zorua, "Arceus, I hate that place."
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:33 pm

Shade once again punched at the administrator.

(we should have someone find zorua, nev, and evangeline)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:34 pm

Dark only nodded, strapping the keycard to his neck before he walked out of the room. He took the administrative exit, and he started heading towards a town. He set his sights on a poochyena and a girl, capturing them with a bit of difficulty before starting his trail back. "I hope Evangeline is alright," he thought to himself.

Meanwhile, the director had plans, having heard that Evangeline had been in the laboratory, but that she escaped. "I think that she would have escaped to that funny camp where most of our subjects are hiding," he said into a small radio. He hadn't really done anything to the camp, as it didn't seem harmful. However, he did have thoughts that was where the subjects were being helped to escape to, and with the evidence he had gathered, he had to know that's where she was. "Get squads out there now! I want subject Evangeline back here!"

The administrator took the attack, bt wasn't too pleased about it. He dropped whatever he was holding [if he was holding something], and he started attacking back.
Pit
Pit

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:37 pm

Shade began to charge an attack. "See how you like this..." She fired a Shadow Ball.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 3:42 pm

"W-Why are you doing this?" the girl cried as Dark carried her away. Her eyes were moist with scared tears, and she clung to the (fainted?) Poochyena tightly, as if it were her own Pokemon. She couldn't struggle any more, and didn't put up much more of a fight, she simply sobbed harder and harder.

Evangeline leaned back and stretched her wings at their full span. Instead of the angelic white they usually were, all of the events seemed to have caused them to become muddy brown and dark grey from all of the dirt and dust she had to go through. "Is there a lake or stream nearby?" she asked the Zorua, just noticing the horrid conditions of both her wings and clothes. "I really need to wash myself and my stuff." She picked up Nev, mud soaked as well, by the tail. "This guy probably does to."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths   Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths - Page 5 H6Q0F8z

Time is but a Gentle Stream, the Past Still at its Murky Depths
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 5 of 24Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 14 ... 24  Next