HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

From within the abyss...

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

From within the abyss... Empty
PostSubject: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 6:56 am

Bored out of his mind, Mardak was perched on the windowsill in an abandoned warehouse, some 10 feet off of the ground. Crunching on an apple, he watched his Sneasel get ready for battle, as his Magby drifted off to sleep. Recalling it into his pokeball, Mardak dropped from the ledge, and stared at his Sneasel. "It's about time for me to feed again." Nodding, his Sneasel led the way out into the wilderness, in the hopes of catching someone or something off-guard.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 6:59 am

There was a man,who was in a cloak and sitting down,meditating,he had pokeballs on his belt,and seemed in a meditative state.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:11 am

Mardak scanned the man for an aura, and was surprised to discover it was black, like his own. "How's the hunting tonight?" Sneasel shifted into a battle stance, but Mardak waved him down.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:14 am

The man opened one eye and smiled a bit. "I don't hunt, I just go to my livestock, and feed to my heart's consent, and with your aura flaring around like that, including your sneasel's aura, I doubt you catch much while "hunting"." says the man as he grinned a bit, closing his eyes once more.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:20 am

Mardak realized the man was right; in his haste to feed, he'd forgotten to muffle his aura. "Fair point. I guess I'll just go grab a snack, if you're going to spend all night sitting there." Madark started to walk off, now slightly irritated, and seriously hungry.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:23 am

The man walked next to Mardak, seeming to move silently and in a quick blur if needed, as he smiled slightly. "I'm not, I just needed a reason to become active." says The man, who just kept walking.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 am

Mardak shrugged; the man was quiet, and wouldn't throw off his hunt. "Got a name?" Mardak whispered, hoping Sneasel would find something soon.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:32 am

(XD i can't mod)

The man nodded. "My name is Varaug, how about your name?" says Varaug, looking at the boy, waiting for a name.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:36 am

((We should find someone who can XD))
"My name's Mardak. Seeing as Sneasel can't seem to find anything, how about you show me those livestock?" Mardak was fighting the hunger as much as possible; this guy would crush him if he tried to drain him. If he even could. He'd never heard of a Dark Aura Trainer draining another DA.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:45 am

Varaug sighed and spread his big wings,his cloak blowing from the sudden force, as he looked at Mardak. "You got any wings, kid?" says Varaug, expecting a no.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:52 am

Mardak wrinkled his nose. "Last guy who taught me didn't want me to learn that yet. Figured out how to float on an orb, though." Creating a sphere of dark energy, Mardak stepped onto it and rose into the air, Sneasel hopping onto his shoulder.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 7:58 am

Varaug lifted off and buzzed forward. "Keep up, kid, I'll go slow for you!" says Varaug,going slow enough for Mardak to keep up if he really tired and focused.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:03 am

At first, Mardak was offended, but he quickly realized that his sphere was much slower than Varaug's wings. Focusing hard, he pushed the orb to its fastest, keeping along with Varaug - barely. Sneasel was loving the wind, but Mardak thought he should invest in a jacket or something if he was going to do this more often.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:08 am

Varaug had a jacket, which was blowing in the wind perfectly, as he slowed down a bit for Mardak to catch up enough to not overdo it, then Varaug landed in the city, stretching. "Here is my livestock,eat up." says Varaug,relaxing in a tree,wings retracted.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:22 am

"Sneasel, return." After dropping into an alley, aware that this was likely to be some kind of test, Mardak slipped behind a young couple, probably newly engaged. After following them for a bit, he used a sphere to knock them both behind a closed down factory. Knocking the woman out with an aura staff, he proceeded to drain her in front of her boyfriend/fiancée. After finishing, he stared ino the man's terrified face, and proceeded to drain him, too. Satiated, Madark wandered back to Varaug. "Thanks, I needed that. I guess I owe you one. Is there anything I should do with the bodies?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:30 am

Varaug looked at them, thinking and sighed, picking them up and walking off. "Nope,you drained enough to make them forget anything, but they won't die." says Varaug as he puts the 2 on a bench, looking like they passed out together. Varaug smiled and walked to Mardak. "What else have you planned tonight?"
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:36 am

"Not much. I usually go "hunting" in the hopes of battling a trainer, and giving Sneasel some experience. As it is, I'm probably just gonna wander around, enjoying the stars. Unless you had something in mind?" Now that he wasn't hungry, Mardak was up for just about whatever.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:42 am

Varaug sighed. "You and your Sneasel don't look too strong, so we can't battle, so I guess we can just meditate and relax." says Varaug, walking to a zone out of the city,near a stream, and sat on a rock, resting up from the minor flight, which didn't drain him as much as put him in the mood to rest.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:49 am

While they weren't weak, he knew that Varaug was on a different level from he and Sneasel. Settling next to Varaug, he began to meditate, recalling his time with Lynn and her teacher, the idiot who turned her against him. Trying to stifle his rage, and his aura respectively, he settled into the breathing pattern normal for meditation.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 8:55 am

Varaug had simple ease in dealing and controlling his aura, his emotions seeming void, and everything simple as he stayed like a rock completely,not moving on his own.
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 1:18 am

((This is basically a bump, so we might get modded, and a prod so said mod has something to do...)) Feeling the sun begin to rise, Mardak stood. "I appreciate your hospitality. Hopefully I can repay it tomorrow night." Mardak directed these statements at Varaug before leaving, returning to his warehouse and letting Magby out of his Pokeball to guard him.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zWed Mar 13, 2013 6:38 am

Varaug smiled and nodded. "Have fun, kid" says Varaug as he sneaks in the shadows,secretly watching the new dark signer, seeming a bit interested.

(lol just put it in the mod me area)
Rori

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 10:42 pm

A certain Pokemon had taken an interest in these dark trainers. A single Murkrow was perched on a tree over the two as they meditated during the night. She was especially interested in the one who got up and left as the sun rose. Leaving her branch, she flew with him to a warehouse of sorts. It seemed rather dark, but the Murkrow had no trouble with that. Seeing a Magby standing guard, the Murkrow hopped down from a support by the ceiling and tried to astonish the fire type.

Murkrow, Female, Lvl 7
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8zThu Apr 04, 2013 5:59 am

The attack hit Magby, and temporarily stunned him. Shaking it off, he spread his feet apart and used an Ember attack. Ideally, he would, manage this quietly, allowing Mardak to sleep. As light of a sleeper as he was, though, it was entirely possible that one more "crow!" would awaken him.

((I meant that more as a noun, but it looked funny, so I changed it. Still means the same, just harder to misinterpret. Probably.))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: From within the abyss...   From within the abyss... H6Q0F8z

From within the abyss...
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: Ecruteak City-
Jump to: