HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Epic battle thread

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Pit
Pit

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 1:12 am

Pick one or two of the following characters, each consisting of a team of Pokemon. I will list that team to you by replying to your post in a spoiler. I will remove characters upon telling users the trainer's team. Follow the basic forum rules, and remember to have fun! :P All Pokemon are level 100, no TMs, no HMs, no EMs.

Pokemon:
Okamiden:
Yugioh:
Dragon Ball:

More trainers to be added once a god chunk get taken! :P

I'll be going with Kurow and Micheal.

Kurow's team:
Micheal's official team:

Last edited by Wes x Rui on Wed Mar 06, 2013 1:41 pm; edited 2 times in total
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 3:16 am

I'll take yellow and ruby please.(two best manga chars in my opinion)
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 3:17 am

Gohan and Joey Wheeler, I suppose. Unless we can request a character from another anime.
Pit
Pit

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 3:24 am

@Mist
Yellow's official team:
Ruby's official team:

@Sax
Gohan's team:
Joey's team:
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 3:45 am

Gohan dropped into the amusement park, unsuprised to see it was abandoned. After a bit of wandering, he found Joey Wheeler trying to kick down one of the smaller gates in frustration. "Are you here for the battle royale, too?" "Oh yeah, and Joey Wheeler's gonna take home the gold! If I can get inside, anyway..." With a shake of his head, Gohan ripped the gate off of it's hinges. "We might as well work together, I haven't seen anyone else, though." They proceed through the park, looking for challengers.
Pit
Pit

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 3:49 am

A boy who appeared to be only 9 years old wearing a set of 8 pink wings, 4 on each side, flew through the air. He accidentally hit a tree and fell not far in front of Gohan and Joey. "Oh, man, that hurt worse than when the Witch Queen used her hand to crush me and Chibi..."

Meeanwhile, Micheal was driving to the amusement park. "With Orre free of Cipher and Team Snagem, I can enjoy myself with events like this...I just hope I get to battle someone decent!"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 4:03 am

Yellow tucked her pony tail up under her wide brimmed hat. After all, she didn't want to be second guessed just for being a girl by an opponent. Pika was right at her side. "Ok Pika. Let's do this." She said, twirling her fishing pole and putting it over her shoulder. She began to head toward the tournament site.

MEANWHILE!

Ruby spun his pokeblock case in his hand, he was bored. How did he get himself signed up for a battle tournament. He was a coordinator. His pichu climbed up his shoulder and too his head. "I don't know how you're excited for this Pichu. I know I'm not."
Pit
Pit

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 4:07 am

Micheal stopped just before hitting Yellow. His hovercycle was just a few inches away. "I'm sorry. I didn't see you."
SaxAppeal
SaxAppeal

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 4:35 am

Joey jumped back in suprise, nearly knocking over Gohan. "WHADDYA THINK YOU'RE DOIN? Tryin to give me a heart attack?!" Gohan glanced over at the little kid after shoving Joey off of him. "Are you okay?"
Pit
Pit

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 4:45 am

"You're Gohan, right?" Kurow got up. "I'm fine, I just haven't been...alive in a while, let alone flying."
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Pit
Pit

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 2:21 pm

@Atlas

Gary's official team:
Platinum's official team:
Espeon
Espeon

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 1:13 pm

Can I have Dawn and May please
Pit
Pit

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zWed Mar 06, 2013 1:38 pm

@Niallz
Dawn's official team:
May's official team:
Card
Card

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 2:46 am

I'll take Kagu and Sapphire, please!
Espeon
Espeon

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zSun Mar 24, 2013 7:18 am

Dawn entered the amusement park smiling. "I hope we get to battle some tough people" she said to her Piplup. "Well there is only one way to find out" she said. Her and Piplup preceded through the park.

May smiled as she entered another entrance to the tournament site. "I hope I do good"she said before checking to make sure he Pokemon were okay.
Pit
Pit

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8zTue Mar 26, 2013 8:21 pm

<I'm allowing 3 characters per user as of this post>

(Adding in Jaden)

(
Jaden's team:
)
Sponsored content

Epic battle thread Empty
PostSubject: Re: Epic battle thread   Epic battle thread H6Q0F8z

Epic battle thread
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1