HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Epic RP of Epic Proportions

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

The Epic RP of Epic Proportions Empty
PostSubject: The Epic RP of Epic Proportions   The Epic RP of Epic Proportions H6Q0F8zMon Jul 23, 2012 4:44 pm

RP Character List:
Spoiler:

Sypnosis:
This is a small sypnosis basically covering the events of what we roleplayed in the chatbox at the start. It tries to detail each event and show a little of what happened prior to the events that took place, but it may not be perfect.
Spoiler:

ChatBox RolePlay Fragment:
This is a fragment of what we were roleplaying in the chatbox. This was used to formulate part of the Sypnosis, and is, sadly, only the last part of the roleplay. If you wanna have a general idea of what happened before this, refer to the Sypnosis.
Spoiler:

Joining the RP:
If ya wanna join the RP, write a joining roleplay post. Make sure it has some detail in it, and not something such as "I healed Fang. K, Thx, Bye." Also, when you write, please use good grammar and punctuation. A single runon sentence isn't really considered a good post. Also, in your post, include your character with a little description. This makes sure we know who your character is, and it can be added to the Chr List.
Espeon
Espeon

The Epic RP of Epic Proportions Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Epic RP of Epic Proportions   The Epic RP of Epic Proportions H6Q0F8zWed Oct 03, 2012 6:37 am

The Fang, It's me Niallz(or as you know me from dpknights as Eevee). Do I have to do walked the stuff you said? If not, can you add me as an Elf who is an Elemental? If I have to do all of the extra stuff then let me know. Thanks :3

The Epic RP of Epic Proportions
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1