HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Start for Blaze Part 1

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Gulfwolf
Gulfwolf

The Start for Blaze Part 1 Empty
PostSubject: The Start for Blaze Part 1   The Start for Blaze Part 1 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 5:14 am

As Blaze woke up from his very short sleep,He woke excited and confident to start
his Pokemon journey.As he opened his blinds and let the beautiful morning sun rays hit his face he thought "Well to today begins my journey to become the best Pokemon Trainer i can be."From down stairs his mother calls "Blaze come eat your
breakfast!"

"Ok mother!" Blaze said running down stairs.He could smell the sweet honey syrup
coming from the fresh waffles his mother just baked."Sweet!"he yelled running towards the table.His mother handed him a plate he quickly snatched it from her hand faster then she could say," here you go!" As he ate his mother spoke to him about his journey.

"Oh honey why do you have to go?" said his mother.

"Because i want to live my dads dream of becoming a Pokemon master."Blaze firmly stated.

"Just because your father was a Pokemon trainer does not mean you have to be one too."His mother said.

"I know mother but dad always spoke to me about how great it is to become a Pokemon master."Blaze said.

"But.."Before Blaze's mother could say another word,

He quickly said,"Mother don't worry i will be fine.I just want a achieve my dads dream god knows he can't....since you know the accident."Blaze quietly said.

Blaze's mother said"Honey don't think about that , now just go on with your journey, i'm just really going to miss you is all."

Blaze's mother asked"So have you decided which Pokemon your going to chose from, Professor Elm?"

Blaze said"Yes i have, i'm going to chose Cyndaquil."

Blaze's mother says"Ah just like your father always going for the fire type
Pokemon,that's why your father named you blaze you know."

Blaze says"Ha ha i know mother but you know what they say like father
like son."

After, breakfast blaze got ready for his journey as he walked outside he waved to his mother good bye!Blaze thought"I'm really going to miss her."Blaze walks toward the Pokemon center to talk Professor Elm.After a 2 mile walk he finally arrived at his destination.

He walked towards the door and waved and said"Hi i'm here to talk to Professor Elm!"

Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Start for Blaze Part 1   The Start for Blaze Part 1 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 5:33 am

An assistant of the professor opens the door. It's a nerdy looking guy dressed in... Well... a researcher's coat... Uniform? Whatever. "Come in," he said before quickly rushing back inside and continuing whatever it is he's doing. Professor Elm would be waiting further inside the building.
Gulfwolf
Gulfwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Start for Blaze Part 1   The Start for Blaze Part 1 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 5:41 am

Blaze walks in "Thank you sir."Blaze's says to Professor Elm's assistant.
He walks towards professor Elm,Feeling super excited to finally get his first Pokemon.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Start for Blaze Part 1   The Start for Blaze Part 1 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 5:46 am

Professor Elm is sitting on a chair and reading a book about Pokémon as usual. He notices Blaze and puts the book on a table beside him. "Hey there. The way you're dressed... You're a Trainer," he said standing up and walking towards the machine that holds three Poke Balls containing Johto's starters. "Sorry if I'm rushing but it's usually like this. You know, kids coming here and getting Pokémon. Okay, so which one you want," he asked with a smile.
Gulfwolf
Gulfwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Start for Blaze Part 1   The Start for Blaze Part 1 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 5:56 am

Blaze says"I would like the Cyndaquil please."
Blaze says with a huge smile on face.
Bryan
Bryan

PostSubject: Re: The Start for Blaze Part 1   The Start for Blaze Part 1 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 6:55 am

Elm picks up the Pokeball on the right and hands it to Blaze. "Feel free to name him. He's yours. It's that easy," Elm said with a smile also giving him 5 Pokeballs and a Pokedex. "Well, good luck."
Gulfwolf
Gulfwolf

PostSubject: Re: The Start for Blaze Part 1   The Start for Blaze Part 1 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:31 pm

Blaze thanked Professor Elm with a big smile.
Blaze walks out the door on the way to begin his Pokemon journey.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Start for Blaze Part 1   The Start for Blaze Part 1 H6Q0F8z

The Start for Blaze Part 1
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Johto Region :: New Bark Town-
Jump to: