HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Ai
Ai

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 7:48 pm

It took about ten seconds, then a magestic serpentine shape was viewable in the sky. It had such elegance and grace, just like a coordinator's Pokemon. It took a steep nose dive hile spirally at an average speed, just elegant twists. It landed just hoevering above the ground and curled up around Lilly, like a snake, except without then closing in and getting exremely tight. She looked around while making a beautiful feminine, dragonic sound, that could be described through text as "Oohh.." She kept on lookout, trying everything she could to protect Lilly. Once secure she looked at Lilly, awaiting instructions if she was to get any.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 7:53 pm

Lilly begins to tell the dragon pokemon that her pokemon, FireStar, was missing and that there was something watching her. Something was after her ever since she left the pokemon lab in Sandgem town. Lilly was worried and a little scared.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:03 pm

Dragonair made the sound again and emitted a beautiful soothing mist from her mouth area. The Safeguard surrounded Lilly, protecting her. She then continued to produce a field around Lilly, Protect. She then finished with Light Screen, enhancing Protect and giving it a violet-purple color. She then flew off somewhere. A few safe, protected minuted later, Dragonair returned. She had an unconsious Chimchar on her back. She disabled the protection and handed FireStar to Lilly. All of her energy was gone nad she was knocked out.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:18 pm

Lilly smiles as she takes FireStar back and hold her close with tears filling her eyes. Then she looks at the dragonair and thanks her for getting FireStar back. Then she turned to the tree to see a boy about 3 years younger than her. Lilly walks over to the boy and smiles.

"Hi. Were you watching all that?" Lilly said as she asked the boy.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:20 pm

The Dragonair stares at the boy. She takes a single look at him and uses Outrage. A dark purple light envelopes her as she spins and flies at him with sheer rage.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:25 pm

Dragonair flew at him again with Outrage, sheer anger in her eyes.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:27 pm

Dragonair flicked the kick off like a mere ant. She summoned a furious and imperial Hyper Beam at him, exploding with speed and power.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:32 pm

Dragonair glared at him. How dare he dodged her attacks, and offend her? He reminded her of her previous owner, before her current one. How she hated him now, they way he treated little Dratini. Suddenly her rage just built up. After pausing to recharge and allow her rage to build up, she unleashed a Draco Meteor with immense power and speed.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:34 pm

Lilly got between the boy and the dragonair while holding FireStar. Lilly could tell that this boy wasn't one of the creature's followers.

"Take it easy, Dragonair! This boy is not one of them!" Lilly said.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:37 pm

Dragonair ignored Lilly. As it turned out it was not Dragonair's Pokeball. Dragonair lashed out attempted to steal from the boy, including all of his Pokeballs and items.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:40 pm

Dragonair was unphased, as nothing even happened. The leg just bounced off her head. She continued to try the act of theft.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm

Dragonair used Water Pulse to destroy it and continued, again.
Ojasa Aure
Ojasa Aure

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:44 pm

But Lilly got in between them again and took the hit from dragonair and the kick from the boy. She falls down but also dropped FireStar on accident.

"PLease, Dragonair. Stop. He's not a bad person. He's not the creature's follower. If he was, he would his voice would be sounding strange. But it's not." Lilly said.
Ai
Ai

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8zThu Feb 21, 2013 8:46 pm

Dragonair gently swept Lilly away. She was too enraged for that. She went to grab the items.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon   Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

Pokemon Journey - Episode I: Let the journey begin! Lilly's first pokemon
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next