HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Kyu622

Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament! Empty
PostSubject: Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament!   Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament! H6Q0F8zMon Feb 04, 2013 6:37 am

So after discussing it with the Head Administrator, who gave me the idea that this should be done here, I have now created a thread for the Gym Leader Tournament! If you want info, look at the link in my signature! Anyone is welcome to join, and once we get a certain number of people (I'd say either first 8 or until this Tuesday night, as I would prefer people who can get on at least every other day), we'll start! Once one of the above requirements are met, I'll randomize the characters and send the Gym Leaders, Elite Four, and Champions you have been assigned to you in a message. After that, we start the tournament!
Kyu622

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament!   Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament! H6Q0F8zTue Feb 05, 2013 5:07 am

(Bump. Sorry if I'm a bit impatient, it's just my personality XP)
Cyrus Blaze
Cyrus Blaze

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament!   Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament! H6Q0F8zSun Aug 18, 2013 2:13 am

I will sign up.Hope I get a good character.
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament!   Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament! H6Q0F8z

Gym Leaders, Elite 4, and Champions Tournament!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1