HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little boy Where are you? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Yveltal
Yveltal

Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 10:43 pm

The agents looked around, the were psychics Class S. The Male glare at the sky and his eyes glowed, his head snapped to the kidnapers position. "Take them out." He said emotionlessly. The kidnaper was surrounded by the agents.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 10:47 pm

The kidnapper looked at the agents, snarling in annoyance. 'Cant we just take the boy without problem,' he asked, obviously not happyhe had been right. Fyre mumbled a bit turning his head, the kidnapper looking for any escape. He jumped, grabbing a tree branch and jumping out of the surrounding and running past the class S agent.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 10:53 pm

" Sad" the man said, freezing the kidnaper with his psychic abilities, "You really think you can outrun beings of our callabr?" a female agent walked up, "Shall we kill him captain?" She said emotionlessly, pulling out a knife, "Or torcher him?" The man looked at her, " Make him suffer."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 11, 2013 10:56 pm

The kidnapper lookd at the agents speking, and he knew he was in trouble. 'Please, spare me,' he said sounding terrified. 'My master only eants the boy. please, Ican help you...'

Last edited by MattFang on Mon Feb 18, 2013 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Feb 17, 2013 11:59 pm

The man looked at the kidnapper, "I think not." The man used his power to take the boy, "Kill him slowly" the other nodded, a different man stuck a needle into the kidnapper. "you will be turning inside out right about now" He said watch blankly as the kidnapper started screeching. (Damn.. i don't feel bad :D )
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 1:26 am

Fyre woke up eyes spinning. 'Who are you,' he asked, not paying attention to the kidnapper being turned inside out. 'Where am I.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 1:30 am

"Where taking you back to your mother." He said blankly teleporting away to Prince Kantin. The other psychics continued turchring ( slaughtered that word) the kidnapper.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Feb 18, 2013 1:33 am

Fyre looked at the prince as suicune rushed to him, rubbing her head against his and him hugging her. 'Thank you thank you,' she said to the prince and his allies. A ways away they were being spied on. 'Report this to master,' the person said to another, who ran off.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 23, 2013 6:03 pm

Kantine smiled, "Your Welcome," He turned to look at Trance, "Trance." "Yes Young Master." Trance placed his claws on his forehead, '3-008, send 4 S class Undercover agents to us, the job is to protect Frye and Lady Suicune...Thank you.' Trance replaced his claws to his side before bowing, "It has been done Young Master."
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 2:47 pm

Fyre and Suicune looked at the two talking to each other. Truthfully, she was wondering what the two were talking about, and she was a bit curious. "What was that about," she asked Kantin, wakling over to him with Fyre close behind. "Who and why do they want Fyre?" She sounded a bit worried. She was asking because she needed to know if she had to protect him with higher guard than she had been recently, since no trouble had been finding them since they found Kantin and Trance.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 1:10 pm

Trance and Kantin shared a look, "Ms. Suicune i would highly suggest protecting Fyre very closely now, the Organization had set its sites on Fyre for some reason and he must be protected." Kantin explained, Trance looked at Kantin, "May I Young Master?" Kantin nodded and Trance walked away.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 01, 2013 10:59 pm

Suicune looked at Kantin. "Why are they after us? It isn't like we've done anything to disturb anyone," she asked them. "Does this have something to do with you two?" Fyre didn't really say anything, not sure what he could say.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 6:49 pm

"Who knows, has Fyre shown any special abilities or has something different about him?" Kantin asked.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Mar 03, 2013 1:53 am

Suicune looked at Fyre before she turned her head back. Fyre's gaze had widened slightly when he heard the question, but not saying anything. "I havent seen anything, I mean, I dont think I have... Ive woken up a few times and him gone off somewhere, but he always says its to gather fruit..."
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 1:17 pm

"Hmm okay," Kantin said, and walked over to some townspeople.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 04, 2013 11:55 pm

Fyre watched Kantin walk away, and he shook his head a bit looking at his arm. Suicune turned her gze to him, watching him blink a couple of times moving his eyes left to right as if he was reading something. "Fyre, quit that," she told him, and he didn't seem to hear her. "Just like last time," she sighed, tapping his head with one of her tails snapping him out of his small dze. "What, what, I was reading," he sighed, saying something in a strange language before he turned his head elsewhere, not even catching what he had said. "Fyre, what was that remark," Suicune asked him, but he didn't seem to know what she was talking about. Worried, Suicune walked over to Kantin having been reminded of the strange habit, tapping him for his attention. "I think I do know something. I just got a refresher," she said before explaining Fyre's habit.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:36 am

Kantin looked at her. "What might that be Ms,Suicune?"
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 08, 2013 12:39 am

'He, sometimes becomes distracted and starts acting like he's reading off of his arms,' Suicune told him. 'And, rarely he speaks strangfe.'
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 12:05 pm

"Hm, i'll report this to some of my agents, they wi'll look and gather infomation on this subject, but i think their already researching it. They mentioned about somthing simailar occuring with a few others.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 1:39 pm

When Suicune heard that it was happening to others as well as Fyre, she became a bot more worried. 'How many of them were kidnapped, or were almost kidnapped, by this 'Organization,'' she asked Kantin and Trance. 'If their after him about his habit, isn't there reason to have him hidden so he isn't in the open,' she asked a bit confused. She truthfully didn't like that someone was after her son. The two hadn't done anything to anyone. They. were just trying to live peaceful lives with a frw exciting moments here and there.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 4:10 pm

"30, thankfully we were able to save them but now they are all shadowed by my agents. 10 Teenage boys about the same age as Fyre, 5 Teenage girls also about Fyre's age, 6 Adult Males, 7 Adult Females, 2 young twins my age. We are currently investagating why The Organization. though we got a idea." Kantin explained.

(Shesh, hard to beleve Kantin's only 5 years old isn't it?)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 4:28 pm

(Yeah, it is)

Suicune looked at Kantin as he explained. 'Then I suppose we'll be going,' she told him, nudging Fyre to the inn. If that many occurrences had happened, she didn't want to risk Fyre being taken again by stronger people. Their day progressed, things seeming bright as they ate supper. 'I don't understand this mess,' Fyre tod his Suicune. 'Why do we have to be watched...' 'Well, its for your protection against the organization,' Suicune responded. Hearing those two words, Fyre started reading something from the table. The two words occured from his talking as he read, in english, though the rest of his talking was strange language. 'Fyre,' Suicune asked, nudging his shoulder a bit. 'Fyre, is something wrong?' When she didn't get response, the first thought that crossed her head was Kantin. She rushed out of the room, not even thinking to bring him, running immediately calling Kantin's name aloud.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 6:53 pm

Kantin looked up from the flowers, "Yes?" He asked. Trance was standing at the highest point of the town, looking down with a sharp eye, protectively watching over the town. Many other powerful pokemon were also watching the town, hidden agents protecting the priemeter, and The were still on high alert.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Mar 11, 2013 8:48 pm

'Kantin, Fyre is speaking strange, and he won't respond to me,' Suicune said to him, crying a bit. 'He keeps saying things about the organization. Oh god I left him alone,' she screamed at herself, feeling stupid and running back towards the inn. She pushed the door open, looking at Fyre writing on the walls making diagrams all leading to the two words 'the plan.'
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Mar 12, 2013 2:21 am

"Hmm." kantin thought as he read the diagrams, "Very similar to the ones the others made."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Little boy Where are you? [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next