HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Little boy Where are you? [Open]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
Dragon Kurai

Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 6 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 01, 2013 5:07 am

"What is the second route exactly," Suicune asked Kantin, getting a feeling it had something to do with violence or some such about them both needing to do something.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 10:59 pm

Else where Trance stood on top of Kantin's Mansion, He looked down and noticed a man enter the town. Trance jumped down and walked to the man, "Prof. Oak, a pleasure to meet you again, do you have the info on the Dowlings?" He asked, Prof. Oak nodded and he and Trance walked into the Mansion to discuss the matter.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 11:11 pm

Fyre was eavesdropping. He couldn't necessarily listen in on his mother and Kantin, so he was sneaking around. It wasn't like anyone else knew that he was with Diablo, and he walked in. "Trance, would you know where food is," he asked, acting as if he was hungry.
Yveltal
Yveltal

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 11:41 pm

Trance looked at Fyre, He sensed someting off with him. He stared coldly at Fyre, "There is no food in the Mansion, Leave Now." He said, the paintings on the walls lite up and tossed Fyre out and sealed itself.

(Fyre forgot Trance is just as skilled if not more than Kantin.)
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 03, 2013 11:45 pm

Fyre looked at the wall. "Master Diablo, they have banished me," he said quietly, knowing Diablo could hear him through his own ears. "What do you want me to do Master?" Meanwhile Suicune was waiting to hear about the second path that Kantin was talking about.
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 6 H6Q0F8zTue Jun 25, 2013 2:34 pm

[Alright, so in the interest of splitting from this topic [since it's been two months of no reply], I've written this farewell post to drag my character out...]

Fyre looked at Diablo, him finding himself drained of his energy. Sure, it wasn't necessarily what would be right, but it wasn't like he was going to be needed by Diablo any further. Suicune found herself stolen away as well, her drained too. It could've been prevented, but no one said that Diablo couldn't be destructive to mock Kantin a bit.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Little boy Where are you? [Open]   Little boy Where are you? [Open] - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Little boy Where are you? [Open]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6