HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Legendary Duo

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 5:32 pm

Mason started walking into his home village, looking around and taking in the smells of the Village before turning and Calling back to Gregor "Come On Gregor, i'll show you round, you can meet my family" Deino and Dratini looking to him and reminding him why they were here, Mason then said "Oh and maybe either they or the Village Elder will have information on the legendary dragons" he then stood there and waited for Gregor to catch up.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 7:33 pm

I ran ahead catching up with him
Palkia flying in the air above him.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 8:23 pm

Mason laughed calling out "Run ahead all you like but, you forget you have no idea where your going" he then looked to the sky and said "And put Palkia away in it's pokeball, you'll scare the Dragon Pokemon in the village" he soon caught up to Gregor trying to get Gregor to slow down as they entered the village, Mason then looked at all the tents and immediately clapped eyes on his family's, his home. Mason then progressed slowly through the village saying "hi" to all his neighbors and eventually reaching his home, with that he entered the large tent which was more like a home on the inside than it would first appear.

Mason looked around calling out "Mum... Dad... Adrian... Abbie?" Abbie soon ran out from her room and said "So then you still call for your little bro before your big sis eh?" running over and hugging him, Mason hugged her back and said "Where are the others then sis?" Abbie replying "Their all at the Village Square, it's the Dragon Festival today" Mason immediately said "Oh god, how could I forget that" he then asked "So then Sis you gonna come along to the festival" Abbie replied "Yeah I was, but I was just waiting for you" Mason was confused Abbie clarifying "Well, Garchomp and Salamence said that you were on your way, cause they were out training in the forest and collecting fire wood" Mason smiled, "That sounds just like them, so how are they" Abbie said "Fine" noticing the boy standing behind him she asked "So... Who's that?" Mason looked behind him remembering Gregor having forgotten earlier, he then said "Oh yeah this is my friend and travelling partner Gregor, Gregor this is my Sis Abbie".

Abbie then threw a coat on and said "Nice to meet you Gregor, now are you two coming" not being patient enough to wait for Gregor to speak she walked to the Village Square chatting with Mason along the way, once there he looked for his little brother and parents, noticing only the Elder on the central stage. Mason then remembered something saying to Abbie "Oh yeah I should really tell you.." she just shushed him, then he said "No Abbie, me and Gregor, have the two Dragon Deities, Dialga and Palkia" she quickly flashed him a look and said "REALLY?!" Mason just nodding she then said "Well then that's a first for the village, you guys should really tell the Elder" she quickly herded them onto the stage, Mason feeling rather awkward and wondering how Gregor was feeling.

Mason then looked at the crowd and the Elder who said "Ah, Mason and.... Who is your friend" Mason said "That's Gregor and we kinda wanted to tell you something seen as it is, the Dragon Festival" he then said "So then me and Gregor have caught the two Dragon Deities, Dialga and Palkia" the Elder's eyes widened as she said "Well bring them out then my boy and let the festival begin" Mason nodding and looking to Gregor as if to say `it's showtime` taking the Masterball from his waist and throwing it high into the air, Dialga emerging and circling the crowd who, gasped, and clapped, and cheered, Mason then caught the Masterball, looking to Gregor and waiting for him to make his move.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 8:32 pm

Gregor threw the master ball in the air performed a backward flip and when he landed the ball hit the floor bounced and the pokemon emerged the ball now in his hand.

"Good day Dragon village !" Palkia Boone
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 8:46 pm

(Wow over do it much pmsl)

Mason then laughed the duo circling in the air, The Elder just looked at them and Smiled a large beaming smile, she then looked to the crowd and said quietly to Mason "I think your family approves" indicating towards them, Mason soon smiled back moving through the crowd which parted as he moved to his family. His little brother Adrian leapt into his arms and hugged him, Mason laughing as he said "I missed you bro it's good to see ya's" Adrian laughed aswell saying "Your Awesome bro" hugging tightly before getting down, allowing Mason to speak to their mum and dad. Mason then looked to his parents "Hey Mum, Dad you guys alright" they both smiled and nodded as they moved in for a hug. Mason quickly tried to wriggle free saying "Guys your embarrassing me" his parents quickly letting him free as they said "We knew you were meant for greatness but, what are you doing here? We thought you were training in Sinnoh" he simply said "Well that's where I met Gregor, at Mt. Coronet, but you can't expect me to miss the Dragon Festival" he grinned, he then asked "And us two were planning on finding Zekrom and Kyurem aswell" They gasped but soon said "No problem guys" with that his mum removed a book from her bag containing information on all the Legendary Dragon Pokemon, she showed him it saying "Well Zekrom is found only at the Dragon Spiral, since being awakened and Kyurem, resides in the Great Chasm, near Lacunosa Town" Mason nodded looking to Gregor and waiting for him to say something.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 8:54 pm

"Zekrom first I presume!" I say smiling" To say I started my journey week ago I'm amazed!"
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 9:48 pm

Mason said "Well if that's okay after all it is closer" with that he whistled, Dialga landing next to him and asking `are you ready to go` Mason looked to his Family including Abbie and said "I'll be back guy's I just gotta go catch a few new friends ok" his family smiling as each nodded at him, with that Dialga, lifted Mason onto it's back and took off towards the Dragonspiral Tower, in search of Zekrom", They began chatting once more as, Mason, Deino, Dratini and Dialga (Ha all begin with D lol) all awaited the next capture.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 09, 2013 9:53 pm

I take off quickly and land at the foot of dragon spiral tower.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zTue Jan 15, 2013 7:07 pm

Once there Mason had the smarter idea to instead land at the top of the tower so not to disturb the other pokemon on the way up. Mason then climbed off of Dialga's back and approached the center of the room calling out "Come on out Zekrom, I seek Ideals" Zekrom soon emerging through the ceiling of the room and hovering in the air, as Mason prepped a masterball launching it at Zekrom as it absorbed Zekrom and landed on the floor.

(You indicate the capture then Break)
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 16, 2013 9:37 am

Zekrom was caught would uoi like to give a nickname and personality.

(I can't post often only in mornings cause Im banned from gadgets at home I'd advise making mason go for a gym)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zWed Jan 16, 2013 10:42 pm

(No Nickname - Proud and Dominant, makes sure no-one does anything to make things become destructive, Highly Protective)

Mason smiled saying "That's one more down" going and collecting the Masterball as he put it back onto his belt, and made his way down the tower on Dialga, landing next to Gregor as he looked down and asked "Hey man you alright? I got Zekrom".
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 6:48 pm

"Yeah fine congrats on Zekrom!"I said
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 6:57 pm

Mason said "Thanks man, now why don't we go so that we can find Kyurem at the Giant Chasm north of Lacunosa Town" awaiting Gregor's thoughts.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 7:01 pm

If we go humilau way then you can challenge the gym."I said smiling
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 8:35 pm

Mason smiled "Ok then sounds like fun this way me and the two can get some proper battling done" referring to Deino and Dratini who both agreed with him it was then that he said "Hey Gregor, why don't we have a battle ourselves?" climbing down from Dialga's back and continuing "Me, Deino and Dratini versus you and two of your non-legendary pokemon?" moving into a battle position in an attempt to convince him.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 9:09 pm

"Ok!"I replied

"Axew And Riolu are my two , Palkia transport us to a stadium on the moon providing us oxegon !" The ground grumbled and my feet touched the ground
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 9:11 pm

Mason looked around and said "Gotta love that Space warping power, anyway lets do this one at a time, Deino, your up" Deino stepping forwards and staring and Gregor ready for a battle, determined to win for Mason and make sure that all of their special training wasn't for nothing.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 9:15 pm

"Axew your up !" I yelled
As Axew jumped using the anti gravity to its ability
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 9:31 pm

Mason watched and smiled knowing that his Deino had the advantage, calling across "Now Deino Use Dragon Rage" Deino knowing how to as he fired it at the ground propelling himself high into the air aiming at Axew as he blasted himself towards Axew once more this time using Ice Fang his teeth glinting white as they grew cold as Ice, aiming to clamp down on Axew and finish it in one swift maneuver.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 9:40 pm

Axew knew what to do as he launched a assurance at the glinting teeth.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 9:43 pm

Mason whistled, Deino beginning to spin and moving swiftly past Axew, attempting to clamp down on his foot.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 9:49 pm

Axew jumped in the air slamming a assurance down onto the deino hoping the traing wouldn't go amiss

(You look at my custom move)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 9:52 pm

(Not my area of expertise)

Deino however waiting for Axew to get close enough so, that it would be able to dodge using Dragon Rage aiming it straight at Axew full power knowing Axew couldn't control it's movements when in mid-air.
break994
break994

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 9:57 pm

Dragon rage hit Axew he was fairly weak now and his eyes flew red and Axew charged full power pushing deino full power to the invisible rock solid wall

(Think we should have a draw then they rebattle after capturing all the legends they want)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8zFri Jan 25, 2013 10:17 pm

(I don't give up that easily plus, it would be confusing as Deino is 3 levels higher than Axew and had the moves advantages)

Deino whilst close used another close ranged Dragon Rage at Axew, knowing this move couldn't possibly miss seen, as Axew was holding him to the wall aiming to finish Axew this move.
Sponsored content

A Legendary Duo Empty
PostSubject: Re: A Legendary Duo   A Legendary Duo H6Q0F8z

A Legendary Duo
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next