HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Minoru legendary - Earquila

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

Minoru legendary - Earquila Empty
PostSubject: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zMon Jan 03, 2011 10:07 pm

Pokemon: Earquila
Type: Rock & Flying
Moves:

Spoiler:

Level: Can be found at lvl 50
Rarity: Legendary
History: Is one of the 3 legendaries who AIDED falkion in the creation of minoru (the other is the giant tree, then i was gonna make an ice hound). Earquila shaped the land, molding it into the perfect shapes, the high mountains, the low sea floor and even the sands of sanji beach where created by this legendary eagle. When humans began to come into minoru, the 3 creators hid deep into there creations, falling into deep slumbers. Earquilla hid underground sanjou plains, in a caved in mine
Looks: Minoru legendary - Earquila Desert10
Ability: Arena Trap & Air Lock

Sai. said he'll edit the forum, in order for this legendary to work

Last edited by Rayquaza Paladin on Sun Jan 09, 2011 9:15 pm; edited 3 times in total
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 12:09 am

It looks good but would you mind adding a short legend/story behind it please?
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zTue Jan 04, 2011 1:16 am

but it says optional, i'll do it tommorow i cant edit right now
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zSat Jan 08, 2011 6:41 pm

Optional... were it not a leggie. And BTW, where'd you get that pic? It's really cool.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 7:35 pm

well i had designed that a long time ago, im a really good artist, but back then my hand was always shaking and it was all squiggly, so my cousin re drew it for me and i borrowed his scanner

also i've added the history
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 8:28 pm

Okay, we already have some legendaries if I recall, I just can't remember what ones did what. We had Raion and Falkion. Falkion being the one who created the Minoru region. So you can't create pokemon that created the Minoru region, as it is illogical. You can state they helped form it, but the closest thing to god in Minoru is Falkion, which s quite creepy looking.

On a side note, we need to add that you can't create legendaries for Minoru without having someone look through every approved pokemon to make sure the reason their considered a legendary pokemon isn't already in use.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 8:30 pm

Luna has already said i can make the legendaries, as long as they're approvable, so i will just edit that in a minute
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 8:34 pm

Never said you couldn't make them, I just meant that whoever's making them, regardless of their status on the forum, should go and ask another Administrator or Moderator to look through the Approved pokemon list, that way no one will have to post on an app that's already approved to tell them they need to edit it. I don't blame you, but you could've considered looking into the approved section. I'm not pointing fingers either, but I think Luna should've taken the time to check what Minoru had aswell. Unless she was really busy.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zSun Jan 09, 2011 8:37 pm

oh you mean the whole history bit, actually im still confused, are you saying a should have checked the other legendaries for minoru, before i creted mine
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8zSun Jan 16, 2011 6:35 pm

Approved
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Minoru legendary - Earquila   Minoru legendary - Earquila H6Q0F8z

Minoru legendary - Earquila
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1