HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Dewford Adventure

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
Doragon

Dewford Adventure - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 8:23 pm

it then hit a machop fainted"ok go makuhita"then a level 18 makuhita came out"use arm thrust"then makuhita used arm thrust at a rock making it send pieces at gastly(fightning and normal wont work but thats technically rock type XD)
System

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 9:19 pm

Gastly tryed to dodge it but one rock hit it. '' Gastly its time for Makuhita to go to bed. '' Then gastly used Hypnosis
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zWed Dec 15, 2010 11:49 pm

makuhita was too busy smashing rocks that it didn't notice the hypnosis then it hit more rocks , making them fly at gastly
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 4:08 am

When Ivan came back he saw that the 2 pokemon were missing, but notice some paw marks on the floor leading to the Dewford cave. "Dont worry Dinamo! I'll go get you!" He shouted as he went into the cave to look for his missing pokemon. As he went deeper, everything was getting darker and darker, and he grew more scared at every moment...
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 12:53 pm

Heatrool heard the boy and pounces on his back playfuly since being a cat it could see in the dark
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 2:35 pm

"Jes--!" Screamed ivan as the pokemon jumped on his back. "Getttt offf meeee" He shouted as he didnt see anything inside the dark and could not guess what jumped on him.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 3:46 pm

Heatrool jumps off and in front of him so he could see the tiny flame on it's tail. Heatrool uses Ember on a nearby stick making one end catch fire so the boy could use it as a torch
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 3:56 pm

Ivan stands up and sees the flame. Then proceeds to grab the stick, confuzed by the aparition of the pokemon. Then, he remembered " Hey! where is Dinamo?! tell me!".
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 4:33 pm

Heatrool starts walking deeper into the cave looking back now and then to see if the boy was following
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 5:05 pm

As ivan followed the pokemon, he became more and more worried about torchic. If he didnt find him, who knew what could happen...
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 9:01 pm

Heatrool stops by a nock in the cave wall. Inside was a pile of leaves and asleep on it was the boy's torchic
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zThu Dec 16, 2010 11:00 pm

As Ivan sees Dinamo sleeping on the leaves, he quickly grabs him on his arms and looks at the heatrool. Then makes a sign for it to lead them out of the cave.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 1:49 pm

Heatrool turns and sets a quick pace for the entrance to the cave
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:10 pm

as ivan looks at the heatrool he notices that the heatrool might not be from another person. And so he starts a line of thinking....
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:19 pm

They reach the entrance of the cave and heatrool keeps going sniffing around trying to find some wild berries
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:48 pm

"ok! listen small pokemon! im gonna catch you!" and so, torchic moves up in front of ivan. "I've seen lots of trainers catching pokemons, and I know exactly how to catch you! alright! Dinamo, scratch! and mean it!" And so, torchic scratched the heatrool with more strenght than before.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 5:49 pm

Heatrool is hit and uses a light Ember at torchic before going back to sniffing around
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 7:00 pm

torchic got pushed back but just a bit, thanks to the fact that fire hsa less effect on him. "Ok Dinamo, he doesnt look interested. Try growling and stay in defensive position!" and then torchic growled towards the heatrool
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 8:55 pm

((You know, here yopu don't always have to fight a pokemon to catch it, most of my characters' pokemon were caught by befriending them))

Heatrool ignores the growling torchic even though it's effected and just keeps sniffing around till it finds a few berries hanging from a bush and starts eating
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 9:03 pm

(wow, so we go by the anime's style? Ok, I'll play dumb) Ivan felt quite embarrased seeing that the heatrool didnt even botter for torchic's growl. 'Maybe I can still catch it? I did damage him' So ivan decides to throw one of the Ultra balls he had in his pocket.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 9:10 pm

Heatrool is surprised as it's engulfed by the Ultraball. The Ultraball wiggles 4 times and clicks

You have caught Heatrool, Female, level 7, would you like to name her?
ivankov
ivankov

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zFri Dec 17, 2010 9:18 pm

'Well... seems I caught it...' Thought Ivan. He grabbed the pokeball and thought 'You better not bring me any trouble.... Oh, I must put you a name... hmmmm.... You'll be proton from now on!... I should probably go to birch's laboratory now. I'll look for some sailor dude that'll take me...'. And so, he walked towards torchic and said "Come up here Dinamo, we have to get going. Good job by the way." And torchic smiled. Then, both set out to look for a sailor to take them to petalburg. (I'll start posting the adventure in a new topic, since I feel kinda barging in this one... Oh, and I'll use a growlithe sprite for the Heatrool... and his evolution. Then, for his 3rd stage I'll use an arcanine sprite... Is taht ok? (answer in the new topic))
System

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 19, 2010 12:59 am

Gastly tryed to dodge but he was hit 2 times. '' Gastly go under the ground and lick makuhita from there. '' Gastly went underground and came under makuhita and started to lick it
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 19, 2010 1:00 am

Makuhita saw this coming and jumped behind a rock and used sand-attack
System

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 19, 2010 1:04 am

( wow that makuhita is smart one xD ) It only hits his thounge cause his body is under the arena and he quickly returned it. Then he get inside of the stone and exited it and used Hypnosis on smart makuhita xD
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Dewford Adventure   Dewford Adventure - Page 6 H6Q0F8z

Dewford Adventure
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 6 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next