HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to see the Pokemaniac

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 12:31 pm

(Sure.)

"Hmm. Next would be Vermillion city. Lt. Surge's the gym leader and he uses electric pokemon. But there's a Diglett's cave nearby that could help." This information came from Bill, as he thoughtfully stroked his chin.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 12:33 pm

"Ha! I don't need No Stinkin' Diglett. I've two fire types and a grass one. AND Blue's got an Arbok, right Blue?" said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 12:39 pm

Blue nodded. "But my Wartortle will be at a dis...ad..vantage...Hah!" She suddenly exclaimed. "Arbok can learn Dig!" She said triumphantly. "Well, what are we waiting for? Let's go!" She ran ahead and stopped soon. "This house has been ransacked by Team Rocket." She said, looking at Officer Jenny. She went in and noticed a hole in the wall. Going through, she found a Rocket Grunt gleefully counting the money he stole. "Stop right there! Thief! Thief!" Blue yelled at the top of her lungs.

Startled, the rocket jumped. Seeing she was only a girl, he rushed over and clamped a hand over her mouth. She struggled then went limp. He smirked and threw away the handkerchief. "That chloroform came in handy. Pity I used my last daub." He dumped her on the ground and started collecting the stolen items and scooping them in a sack.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 4:01 pm

Lucas was infuriated, but he played it cool. He went over to the grunt. "Hey buddy." said Lucas.

He stuck a lollipop in his mouth. "You know, nobody ever mistreats a lady in front of me. And since you just did an inexcusable thing to Blue-san, I'm gonna have to kick your ass. Comprende?"

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 4:18 pm

(Blue-san? XD Comprende? XD Vairy hilarious~)

The grunt just snorted, glanced over his shoulder, and seeing a 17 year old, took him as no threat and turned back. Finishing scooping all the stuff inside, he heaved up the sack and lugging it over one shoulder, started staggering away.

Last edited by Flamelunar on Fri Mar 22, 2013 5:01 pm; edited 1 time in total
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 4:28 pm

Lucas ran to him. "ASSHOOOOLLLE!" he yelled.

And he gave a hard kick to his back
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 5:04 pm

The Grunt growled as he dumped his bag on the ground. All right, you asked for it!" Reaching into the sack, he withdrew three pokeballs. "Go Drowzee, Machop and Growlithe! Teach this little brat a lesson!" As the respective pokemon burst out of their pokeballs, the burglar grinned, beckoning with two fingers to take on the triple battle.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 6:04 pm

"Blenderrrrr, Kick!" Said Lucas as he performed his infamous blender kick attack at the Pokemon.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 6:30 pm

Drowzee was kicked in the face, Machop parried by raising a rock solid, defiant hand and thrust away Lucas' leg with a hard push, and Growlithe jumped to a side, then closed in, trying to sink his teeth in Lucas' leg. "Hey! Use pokemon! That's why they're there!" The burglar yelled over the din. Then seeing the scuffle, he turned to make good his escape.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 8:44 pm

Lucas shifted his leg to get Growlithe to bite his foot and not get himself injured. Then he swung the growlithe over to Machop, so that the two would clash skulls.

Not sure what his attack did, it allowed to free himself from Growlithes grip. "Genesis, boost me!" said Lucas. Lucas Jumped, Genesis pushed him further. Lucas did a summer sault in the air, and landed right infront of the escaping grunt.

"My Pokemon don't fight my battles....I DO!!" Lucas shouted. And he swung his foot around and kicked the grunt across the face as hard as he could.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 8:54 pm

He swirled around equally fast, so that now, instead of his face, his heavy sack full of hard stuff, such as silver cups or something, faced the incoming leg.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 8:57 pm

His foot collided with the Sack. But it didn't hurt him. Instead, he smiled. Lucas then swiped his foot so fast, that his heel cut a rip in the sack.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 9:13 pm

"Ah!" The Grunt exclaimed, dismayed. A shower of gold and silver poured out. He cursed savagely and fled, leaving behind the stolen goods and the torn sack, recalling his three pokemon and accidently dropping a disk in his haste to get away.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 9:16 pm

Lucas ran up to him again. "NOT SO TOUGH NOW, ARE YOU?!?" he shouted, and shot a kick straight at the grunt's face.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 7:54 am

Being kicked straight in the face, the Grunt growled something inaudible, then made good his escape, running like on demented. Meanwhile Bill had caught. "Hey, who were you fighting wit-" Suddenly he tripped over Blue, not seeing her there. "Oh Arceus! Whatever happened to her?" As he unsuccessfully tried to haul the limp girl to her feet.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 8:10 am

Lucas decided to let this grunt go. Revenge would come later.

He ran back to bill and blue. "Oh God, blue!" Said Lucas. He took her from bill and tried to wake her. "Blue, please wake up! C'mon!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 8:16 am

Blue did nothing more than moan softly and turn her head. "Seems like we have to carry her. There's a PokeCentre in Vermillion. Here let me- *grunt*" As Bill tried to lift her, he nearly fell himself. "I knew I should have worked out and gotten stronger!" He complained.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 8:23 am

Lucas took blue and put her on his back. "Save your strength Bill I'll take her. C'Mon Genesis!"

Lucas and his Magby ran all the way down the route to Vermilion city. He found a quick way around the Diglett cave, and made it to the Pokemon center there. "Nurse! She needs help! She's been drugged!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 8:28 am

Nurse joy looked around. "Oh! Just follow me and put her on the stretche- Good Arceus, what's that smell?!" As the smell of chloroform spread over the Centre, Nurse Joy hurried up and followed by two Chanseys carrying Blue, she hurried in the medical emergency room.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 8:37 am

Lucas looked worried. "C'Mon Blue. It's just cloroforme, I know you can handle it" he said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 8:43 am

Nurse Joy came out soon. "She's stable but she's had an overdose of it. She might not regain conciousness till tomorrow. Would you like to stay in one of our rooms?" She held out a bunch of keys.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 8:48 am

"Yes please" said Lucas, taking one of the keys. "Aww crap, Bill."

He sat in the waiting room waiting for bill to arrive.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 8:51 am

Bill finally arrived huffing and puffing. "You...alarmed as you were...shouldn't have run...off leaving....me...alone..." He managed between sharp gasps.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 8:59 am

"Sorry. I should've told you I was fast. And...Blue needs to just rest this one off." Said Lucas.

He clenched his fists. "Aggh! If only I'd taken that Guy out when I did. Man, I can't believe I let him go. And my Kick didn't do anything! And I've taken out an Omicron with that movement!' he grunted angrily
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 23, 2013 9:12 am

"Are you kidding me?! That was awesome! What a kick..." And so forth, Bill kept on ranting.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Off to see the Pokemaniac
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago-
Jump to: