HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Off to see the Pokemaniac

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 26, 2013 9:38 pm

"Sweet! Then let's see him now. I have a plan in mind..." said Lucas.

Lucas and Blue went up to the door of the Cottages.

"Hello?" said Lucas, knocking on the door.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 11:10 am

Blue looked in, the house was dark. She stepped in, feeling around for a light when she suddenly stepped on something soft, squishy...and alive! "Yaaah!" Blue yelled, jumping up and landed atleast a foot away from where she was standing. Sweating and quivering profusely, she put a hand against the wall to support herself and...the lights came on. She removed her palm to notice a switch, which she had accidently pressed.

A cross looking Clefairy met their eyes but it immediately looked happy. "Ah! Humans! Do help me. You see, I'm Bill and I fudged up an experiment which combined me with Pokemon DNA. I'll just enter the machine over there an-" He was cut short by a hysterical yell. "Ahhh! A talking pokemon!"

"My dear lady, I'm not a pokemon at all. Just-" Bill was cut short again as Blue slammed the door, muttering to herself as she headed out. "Too odd for me...why did I ever come here...best to stay away and ignore the mutated pokemon..." And the rest trailed off as she moved out of earshot. Bill looked on at Lucas.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 3:15 pm

Lucas looked at the talking Clefairy. His eyes were widened with excitement. "Oh my God...a talking Clefairy...I must... hug it!" he said.

He went straight up to the Pokemon and started bear hugging it, squeezing it like a stuffed animal.

Genesis looked at Lucas. Uh, Emerald, you're choking it', he said to him. "Oh, sorry." Said Lucas, releasing the clefairy. Instead, Lucas started poking it. "So....cool...are you real" said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 4:43 pm

"Ow...hey! Quit poking!" The Bill-clefairy slapped away Lucas' hand. "As I was saying before that girl interrupted me...I messed up an experiment, resulting in me being fused with a Pokemon - that is Clefairy - DNA. Now I'll just get in that machine, you go over to my computer and press the Enter key. I would have done it myself but...as you can see, I'm too short. I could have pushed a chair and climbed on it but the chairs are too heavy and I anyway can't climb on the chairs."

"So, what say? I'll give you a little reward for it." Having that said, Bill ran across and entered a small chamber. Tall and thin, it couldn't accomodate more than one person. Bill's muffled voice floated out through the closed door, "Pressed it yet?".
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Mar 02, 2013 5:49 pm

Lucas pressed the enter key. "You mean this button here?" He said.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 1:54 pm

No reply. But it must have been the right button because strange whirring sounds wafted out from inside and soon Bill popped out. "Whoo! Thanks pal! Here, take this S.S Anne ticket. They invited me again but I can't stand those fancy shows." Bill said, handing Lucas two boat tickets. "Hey, if you're not in a hurry, mind seeing my favourite pokemon and their data?" Before Lucas could reply, Bill dragged him to the computer and quickly got a screen.

Flareon Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 136Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 136Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 136 (Sorry, couldn't resist ^^' )
Flame Pokemon
FLAREON’s fluffy fur has a functional purpose - it releases heat into the air so that its body does not get excessively hot. This POKeMON’s body temperature can rise to a maximum of 1,650 degrees F. It has a flame sac in its body.

Vaporeon Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 134Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 134Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 134
Bubble Jet Pokemon
VAPOREON underwent a spontaneous mutation and grew fins and gills that allow it to live underwater. This POKeMON has the ability to freely control water. It prefers beautiful shores. With cells similar to water molecules, it could melt in water. When VAPOREON’s fins begin to vibrate, it is a sign that rain will come within a few hours.

Jolteon Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 135Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 135Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 135
Lightning Pokemon
JOLTEON’s cells generate a low level of electricity. This power is amplified by the static electricity of its fur, enabling the POKeMON to drop thunderbolts. The bristling fur is made of electrically charged needles. It accumulates negative ions in the atmosphere to blast out 10,000-volt lightning bolts.

Leafeon Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 470Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 470Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 470
Verdant Pokemon
When you see LEAFEON asleep in a patch of sunshine, you’ll know it is using photosynthesis to produce clean air. Just like a plant, it uses photosynthesis. As a result, it is always enveloped in clear air.

Glaceon Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 471Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 471Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 471
Fresh Snow Pokemon
It causes small ice crystals to form by lowering the temperature of the surrounding atmosphere. As a protective technique, it can completely freeze its fur to make its hairs stand like needles.

Umbreon Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 197Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 197Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 197
Moonlight Pokemon
UMBREON evolved as a result of exposure to the moon’s waves. It hides silently in darkness and waits for its foes to make a move. The rings on its body glow when it leaps to attack. When agitated, this Pokemon protects itself by spraying poisonous sweat from its pores. On the night of a full moon, or when it gets excited, the ring patterns on its body glow yellow. When darkness falls, the rings on the body begin to glow, striking fear in the hearts of anyone nearby.

Espeon Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 196Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 196Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 196
Sun Pokemon
ESPEON is extremely loyal to any TRAINER it considers to be worthy. It is said that this POKeMON developed its precognitive powers to protect its TRAINER from harm. Its fur has the look and feel of velvet. The orb on its forehead glows when it uses psycho-power. It uses the fine hair that covers its body to sense air currents and predict its enemy’s actions or the weather. The tip of its forked tail quivers when it is predicting its opponent's next move.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 4:01 pm

Lucas took the tickets. "Hey thanks!"

He looked at the screen. "Well you must love evee." Said Lucas. "Anyway, I'm Lucas, and this is blue."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 4:05 pm

"Well, Eevee is one of my favourite pokemon. And I take it that young lady was Blue?" He asked, peeping over Lucas' shoulder as Blue popped her head in, to see if the freaky Clefairy was still there. "Oh good...that tubby Clefairy is gone~" She sighed, relieved. "Why, thank you! I try to keep fit!" Bill huffed. "Wha-?" Bill cocked an eyebrow. "Never mind. Out with ye!" With that, Bill sweeped the two out of the house and closed the door with a click.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 4:19 pm

Lucas knocked on the door again. "Eh! Listen, I need too make an offer you can't refuse. It's okay, you can trust me. I'm a friend of Trask Ugol."

MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 4:25 pm

"Trask?" Immediately the door swished open, his face grim. "...Come in. How can I help you?" He said, opening the door wide and quickly drew out two chairs and a table, then reappearing with some buttered bread. "Help yourselves." He said, sinking in a separate chair and patted the other two.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 5:18 pm

"I've got something to ask...how'd you like to join my crew?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 5:49 pm

"M-me?! I haven't even got that many pokemon! Just an Electabuzz (Make it...level..25?) and a Vulpix (Level 14?)"
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Mar 20, 2013 8:46 pm

"Do I care what or how many Pokemon you have? No. All I've got is a Charmander, a Lillipup, and a Magby-"

"Mag, Bee!" said Genesis.

"Not a sensible one though. But do you even know what I am? I'm a Pokemon explorer, just like Trask. I was his apprentice for years. He thought me all about Pokemon. So I vowed to start my own search team just like him. Now, I know that you are a Pokemon Expert, being a 'Pokemaniac' and all. So I think that your brains and skills could be of help to us. I mean, I sailed from Unova to Kanto to find a Legendary Pokemon, and she *Pointing to Blue* is also looking for a legendary Pokemon. There's gotta be one YOU'RE looking for, right?"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 10:02 am

"Hmm..." Bill looked thoughtful. "Well...I have tracked down one for years...Pokemon number 151. Mew. The New Species pokemon." He looked skeptically at the duo. "Oh all right! Count me in!" He hurried over and tossing a few things in a bag, dashed over to join Lucas and Blue.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 12:07 pm

"Mew you say? Funny you should say that. Because I'm looking for a similar one..." said Lucas, getting his Mewtwo card out, and showing Bill. "Mew...TWO!!!"
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 12:12 pm

Once again Bill's face became grim. "That..isn't a pokemon. It's a mistake. It...was created by mistake. It grew unstable and...escaped the lab...I know it's creator. Blaine. He used to work for Team Rocket but then became a scientist. Team Rocket wanted to use Mewtwo to conquer the world. They used cells from Mew. But they weren't enough. So Blaine used his own cells. They added human cells. The result was an unstable genetic mutation, far different from what they expected..."
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 12:18 pm

"It IS a Pokemon!" said Lucas. "I know it is, because Trask knows it is! I saw it with my own eyes when I was seven. It flew right over Unova, and I've spent 10 years training, and then literally sailed in a home-made boat to here. It's no mistake. I know it isn't. Because I'm gonna be the first trainer to see it! I know I'll be the first, becuase it's never been reported by any trainer before."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 12:23 pm

"Of course but for it to be real...Let' just drop the topic. Where to now?" Bill asked.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 12:26 pm

Lucas got out his Pokegear. "Well, if we head back through Cerulean, we should be able-" suddenly, a noise came from the bushes. "What's that?"

Suddenly, a weak looking Chikorita came out of the bushes, staggering as it moved.

"Hey, what's that?" said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 12:30 pm

"That," Bill said, gazing "is a Chikorita. They are one of the starters of a region. Johto. And this one looks hurt." Bill inched over nervously and bent to scoop up the Chikorita in his arms.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Lucas looked at Chikorita, and took note of the wounds. "I've got some medicine on me." said Lucas.

He took the grass type and sprayed it with the potion. He set it down, and in a minute, it was up and happy again. "There you go." Said Lucas. He then noticed something; Chikorita was cuddling her face on Lucas' ankle.

"Uh...what's it doing?" asked Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 5:01 pm

"Clearly it's cuddling happily." Bill said, albeit bored.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Mar 21, 2013 8:54 pm

Genesis jumped on Lucas' ears, and whispered Lucas, I think this Chikorita likes you.

Looks took interest. He picked it up, and held it. The Chikorita smiled at him. "Hmm. Hey Bill, where do you suppose this Chikorita came from?" said Lucas.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 9:55 am

"Hmm. Hard to say. They are usually found in Johto, as starters as I said. Looks wild, so you may be able to catch it." Bill said dryly, inspecting the Leaf Pokemon from a distance.
EmpoleonZach
EmpoleonZach

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Mar 22, 2013 12:13 pm

Lucas put Chikorita down, and looked at her.

"So Chikorita, you want to come with us?" he said. Chikorita nodded. "Well alright." said Lucas as he put Chikorita in a Pokeball.

He looked at his New Pokemon inside the Pokeball. "I think I'll call you...Pan, yeah that name works."

"Alright, next destination, blue?" said Lucas.

[BTW Flame, could you give the name to my Chikorita, because I didn't give her one when I got it]
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Off to see the Pokemaniac   Off to see the Pokemaniac - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Off to see the Pokemaniac
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Kanto Region & Orange Archipelago-
Jump to: