HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Card
Card

Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 1:30 pm

"I wonder what it's doing... Maybe it's hurt?"
Sora said, as she walked over to it cautiously.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 1:38 pm

"Watch out for it's teeth!" Twilight warned, glancing at it's razor sharp teeth. The Krokorok looked up, expressionless, then turned back. "Hurt? Doesn't look it." She cautiously advanced. Akina, a bit more daring, jumped on the Krokorok. Without effect. The Desert Croc did not as much flick an eyebrow.

"Er...are you okay..?" Twilight squatted near the Krokorok and poked it's dry skin.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 05, 2013 2:03 pm

"Maybe we should take it to a Pokemon Center."
Sora suggested after much thought. She tried picking it up.
"Careful!"
Joker chimed, and Sora nodded.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Apr 06, 2013 11:27 am

"Ahh Let me help." Twilight worried, rushing forward to help Sora. "Uh...um...where's the PokeCentre?" She tried looking around and nearly dropped the Krokorok.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 12:25 am

"Careful! The Pokemon Center is right next to the Pokemon Gym. We should reach it through this path."
Sora replied, carrying the Krokorok with Twilight's help. She had also placed her Eggs in her bag for safe-keeping.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 11:52 am

Twilight fidgeted uncomfortably as she lifted the heavy pokemon. It was 73.6 lbs after all. "Say, Sora. How much...furthur?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Apr 07, 2013 2:37 pm

"Only a few more yards... I can see the roof of the Pokemon Center!"
Sora replied, grunting as she continued on the path, lugging the heavy Pokemon along.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 9:43 am

Riolu, seeing the discomfort of the two trainers, rushed in to help, lifting some weight on it's powerful paws. Some of Twilight's pokemon burst out as well. Her Pikachu, Snivy and Pidgey. WIth the help of them all, they finally made it. "Oh...finally..." She gasped. They made their way in and called out to Nurse Joy.

(Actually, what's to be wrong with the Krokorok? :3 I didn't think that emotionless pokemon would strike you as odd...Eh, let's say it was lost. It's supposed to be in a desert.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Apr 08, 2013 2:59 pm

(Sure)
Nurse Joy rushed over to Twilight and Sora.
"Oh my! What's wrong with your Krokorok?"
Sora placed the Pokemon gently on the floor, and explained that she and Twilight had found the Krokorok in town. Nurse Joy seemed very confused.
"In the town? Krokoroks usually live in deserts! It's very odd that one would be here."
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 7:55 am

"Would there be a desert nearby?" Twilight asked, looking around vainly for a map. Akina was jumping on the Krokorok fearlessly, trying to get some reaction out of it. Squeaking playfully, it pawed with sheathed claws at the Krokorok. "Er...would it be dehydrated- Stop that Akina! Stop bothering it!" At the snapped command, the Eevee jumped down, ears laid down and eyes beseeching to please her mistress. But her mistress wasn't even looking. SHe was busily looking for some water.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Apr 09, 2013 3:26 pm

"There aren't any deserts nearby, so I'm not entirely sure how this Krokorok got here. In any case, we had better run some tests on it after you give it some water."
Nurse Joy replied as she pointed at a map. The map showed the entire area around Moonlight City, and there were nothing but forests all around.
"Thank you, Nurse Joy."
Sora said with a bow, and she took out a bottle of water from her bag and handed it to Twilight.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 9:07 am

"Thank you." She took the water and liberally sprinkled it on the Krokorok. Even though the skin absorbed it all immediately, she kept sprinkling it until it lay there like a sheet of water. "Hmm...now that it is hydrated...what do we do?" Twilight asked, forgetting about the tests.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zWed Apr 10, 2013 8:48 pm

"We'll let Nurse Joy handle that. She's going to run some tests on the Krokorok."
Sora replied with a smile. Nurse Joy took the Krokorok and entered a different room to run the tests.
"In the meantime, we ought to go to the gym like we were planning. When we finish up there, we can come back here to check on the Krokorok."
Sora said, and she turned to exit the building with Joker bounding after her happily.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 10:56 am

"Ah yes. The gym." SHe sprinted after Sora, fingering her Pidove's pokeballs.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Apr 11, 2013 5:50 pm

(Oh yeah, since you are using Twilight for the bounty hunt, this RP is frozen until your bounty hunt is cancelled or finished. I'm also extending the bounty hunt time for Jack because I forgot about your hunt. [Sorry about that. Q^Q])
Sora exited the building with a wide smile. She felt that this gym wasn't going to be very hard with the new Pokemon she had caught.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Apr 12, 2013 7:43 am

[No problem~ Anyways I think Jack is too overpowered. o3o Maybe I made a mistake...never mind.]
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 6:44 pm

(Unfreezing this topic~)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zThu Sep 05, 2013 11:36 pm

(It's your turn. :>)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 06, 2013 8:08 am

(Why's this topic in Archives?)

Twilight sighed and followed Sora to the gym.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 07, 2013 11:30 pm

(Who knows? XD I'll move it)

Sora entered the gym with a look of pure happiness. She seemed extremely happy and excited to be having her first gym battle. Joker wore the same expression as the Zorua hopped up and down on the gym floor. "Hello? We're here to challenge this gym~" Sora shouted in hopes of the gym leader being inside.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 08, 2013 7:02 am

(:3 Also, who's the gym leader? ^^' Can I please have some info?)

A silhouette stepped out from the darkness. "You've come here to challenge the gym, you say?" A quiet voice asked.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zMon Sep 09, 2013 10:23 pm

(I actually don't know. XD I thin Kare knows, though. I'll have to search the entire site for information. XD Nvm. XD I just read the 'Naiya's Dojo' section of the Moonlight City board. Apparently some girl named Naiya is the Fighting-Type Gym Leader of Moonlight.)

Sora nodded with determined eyes and a fierce smile.
"You bet! And, we're here to win!" she shouted with ferocity. Joker chimed in with a 'Yeah!' and jumped up and down on the gym floor, her face wearing the same expression as Sora.
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 10, 2013 9:20 am

(Heehee. Found it. Here.)

"Ah." Was all that came floating out. She glanced aside at Twilight. "Double battle, would it be?" "Erm..." Twilight glanced aside at Sora. "Should I...?"

(BTW, Card, could you please mod my topic? Kare hasn't been posting lately. And nor has Ryuji. -.-
Here
and
Here.)
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 3:44 am

(Sure I'll mod them. It seems Ryuji made a post in one of them, though)
Sora smiled at Twilight.
"Why not?" she asked with a happy face. Joker jumped out in front of Sora, ready for the gym battle, and so she did not expect to hear someone barge inside and demand to see Twilight.

A teenager with cyan blue hair and eyes entered the gym with two Pokemon sheepishly following him. "Hey, Little Girl! What happened to buying me some food?"
(look who it is :D And just pretend Twilight offered to buy Jack some food XD)
MegaAbsol
MegaAbsol

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8zFri Sep 13, 2013 7:18 am

(However, if you take a second look at Ryuji's post, he said something I didn't quite comprehend. After today's school, my brain feels...mushy ._.)

"Well alright. I'll use my own pokemon. Never mind the Pidoves." She said, brushing her hand over her pokeballs at her waist. "Aquarius~" The Wooper jumped out of his pokeball and did a happy trot around the arena before settling in one place. She swirled around.

"Quit calling me 'little girl!' You're not that old yourself. And for the record, hey Jack. Here." She said, depositing a parcel in his hands. "Ooh, for your pokemon." She chirped, placing a larger packet.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)   Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.) - Page 4 H6Q0F8z

Adventure.... START! (Was moved to here.)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next