HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéstreet Adoption Center

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Swiley
Swiley

Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 11, 2010 8:50 am

Growlithe had finished his food and threw the baby Scyther onto his back and slowly walking up to the front desk. "Okay, now look cute." Growlithe whispered to Scyther.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 11, 2010 6:46 pm

"Aww, them 2 look cute..." Bell whispered to Nido
"I dunno, kids that try to loook cute can be trouble..." he whispered back.

Mareep happily accepted the chocolate bar, smiling.

Chansey statrted to speak to Nido and Bell about the children's past behavior, and how Staravia could be trouble.

"Hey! I'm not trouble!" Staravia said, annoyed at the statement.

"Surre..." Chansey said chuckling.

"How many can we adopt?" Bell asked

"As many as you want." she replied, smiling

"How about three?" Bell whispered into Nido's ear

"Three?! That'll be work..."

"Well, I like that Growlithe and Scyther, and the Mareep, she seems like a nice girl."

"I see what you mean..."

"Can we take... *mumble mumble*" Nido said to the Chansey, she nodded, and called Mareep, Scyther and Growlithe over.

"Would you lot want to be adopted by these two?" she asked, kneeling down to their size.

"WES! WES!" Mareep said excitedly, jumping on the desk

"FWANK WOO!!" she said jumping into Nido's arm and smiling.

"Hehe." he said ruffling her hair.
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 6:18 am

Growlithe turned back to Scyther seeking his opinion. *Scyther nodded*

Growlithe rushed towards Bell and Nido happily. As he put down Scyther to celebrate he looked back towards his old friends who were sitting at the door way looking on.

He felt guilt, and sadness... he didnt want to leave his friends behind.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 7:10 pm

"Bye, Growlithe" Staravia said, smiling, happy for him. Starly jumped on his brother's shoulder's and waved bye, The Chinchou twins also waved goodbye, and so was the Chansey

"O.K, what should your name be?" Nido said, stille carrying Picha, who was now humming happily.

"Yeah, you two need a name." Bell said looking at them.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 9:59 pm

"YWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!" voltez screamed when they picked mareep. he jumped into nidos arms and kissed mareep on the cheek
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 10:12 pm

Picha (Mareep) blushed and giggled, before kissing him back, but accidentally on the lips, and she blushed harder.

Aww... Young love... Bell thought smiling.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 10:15 pm

voltez's face turbed bright red, it made him so nervous, his wool turned to green flames, as burning vines sprouted from the gfound
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 10:19 pm

Picha looked amazed at the burning vines, her mouth gaping wide

"W-w-wow..." she said, lost for words.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 10:25 pm

"Wona pway, pwateenum" completely oblivious of the vines
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 10:30 pm

Picha backed away a bit, still staring at the vines with concern

"Err..." she said.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Oct 12, 2010 10:36 pm

the flames turned back to wool and the vines disapeared. "yoo downt wike pwatnum?"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 13, 2010 6:58 pm

Picha sighed from relief, but still stayed abit away from Vopltez in case it happened again

"Er, how abwoot Revulushen? When we gwet two mwy house?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 13, 2010 7:04 pm

"KUUL" voltez said, getting his japanese pokemon white ready
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 13, 2010 8:00 pm

Picha gaped in amazement

"POKAYMON WHITE???" she said, jupming in excitement

"Here we are." Bell said smiling at the large house, walking in.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 13, 2010 8:45 pm

"yeah" he replied showing his zekrom, jaroda and emonga
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 13, 2010 9:42 pm

Nido walked in too "so you two want to play Battle Revolution then?"

"Ywesh pwease.. Dwaddy..." she said, with tears of joy she could now say Daddy, she kissed him on the cheek before jumping onto the soft sofa, and getting her old DS out

Bell came out with three bboxes, wrapped up in wrapping paper.

"Here you are..."

she handed a box to each of them, Picha opened hers and revealed a brand new DSi XL, especially painted pink for her

"FANK WOO! FANK WOO FANK WOO!" she said jumping into her dad's hands, kissing him on both cheeks, before doing the same to her mom, jumping back onto the sofa, and getting her Pokémon SoulSilver out. She chose a trainer, Young girl, customized her, before putting her:

Wigglytuff {F}
Meganium {F}
Beautifly {F}
Gardevoir {F}
Mawile {F}
Froslass {F}

All Lv.100.

"Wour go."

she said, bringing it to the trainer selection

"We've unlocked everything, so you can customize your trainer's however you like." Nido said, sitting down next to them.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 13, 2010 10:00 pm

voltez plugged in white, chose a male aura trainer and uploaded zekrom, emonga, jaroda, lucario, flaafy and rayquaza
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 13, 2010 10:03 pm

((Have you actually played battle revolution..? >.>))
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 14, 2010 7:31 am

Growlithe also saw the big sofa and ran onto it with Scyther still mounted on top of him. "Whooo~ Squishy!" He howled.

After settling in with the new house Growlithe decided to take a nap. He noticed Scyther sitting there playing with a ball of yarn... *Growlithe tilted his head* ...once he had gotten over it, he approached Scyther and snuggled up against him...

...they both thought taking a nap would be a good idea.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 14, 2010 6:11 pm

((omg, just noticed we are still in the adoption topic X3 posting in House 3....))
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zThu Oct 14, 2010 6:15 pm

((xp i noticed))
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 15, 2010 8:07 am

( Trolololololol. )
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 15, 2010 5:08 pm

((DUDE THIS ISNT SPAM THIS IS ANOTHER REASON YOU SHOULDNT BE ADMIN))
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 16, 2010 4:00 am

(Calm down, that was my way of also acknowledging that we were posting in the wrong area. I could classify yours as spam seeing as though Gallade had pointed it out already)
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 16, 2010 12:37 pm

((Actually my post was on topic, it wasn't stupid, pointless or annoying, thus making it not spam, your was stupid pointless and annoying, thus classifying it as a spam post))
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokéstreet Adoption Center
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next