HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéstreet Adoption Center

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
Gallade!
Gallade!

Pokéstreet Adoption Center Empty
PostSubject: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zTue Oct 05, 2010 7:07 pm

All children (0-17) come here if they have no known living relatives, there can be a total of 50 living here at once.

Children/ Teens:
Growlithe [M] 17 Acted by Swiley
Chinchou [M] 6 Acted by Adopter(s)
Chinchou [F] 6 Acted by Adopter(s)
Growlithe [F] 16 Acted by Adopter(s)
Mareep [F] 5 Acted by Adopter(s)
Starly [M] 7 Acted by Adopter(s)
Staravia [M] 17 Acted by Adopter(s)
Pichu [M] 3 " " "
Igglybuff [F] 2 " " "
Cleffa [F] 3 " " "
Togepi [M] 3 " " "
Caterpie [F] 4 " " "
Weedle [M] 5 " " "

(Acted by Adopter(s) kids will be acted by me, until adopted. If you would like to play one of these, please say in Pokémon Famillies Click Here! All pokémon families allowed to adopt, if 20 or older)

Last edited by Gallade! on Sat Oct 09, 2010 3:42 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 8:33 am

Nido and Bell walked through the door to the front desk Chansey.

"We're here to adopt please..." Bell said half-soaked, looking at the Chinchou kids playing.

"Oh, yes, any age group you're looking for in paticular?"

"Eerr... No, not really, just not too young..." Nido replied.

"O.K, wait here please, I'll be right back..." Chansey said exiting the door behind her.
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 9:09 am

*Noms a Poke'Cookie* Growlithe sits there eating his cookie watching the new comer walk into the building.

Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 10:08 am

The Chansey comes out with a list of kids.

"There's three groups, 0-5, 6-11 and 12-17." she said.

"7 0-5 year olds, 3 6-11 year olds, and 3 12 - 17's"

Bell and Nido looked at the list, mubling to each other

I quite like the sound of him... No, he's too young, way too young... True, what... Her?... Hmm... ... ... Yes! We'll take one of them 5.

"Can we have one of them?" Bell said pointing in the top section of the list.

"Yes, sure, I'll talk to them, come back tomorrow and we'll see what we can do."

"Hey Growlithe!" Staravia said, his little brother Starly following, the other Growlithe walking next to him

"What's up?" The female Growlithe said, sitting next to him. Staravia sat to the other side, and Starly went over to the Chinchou twins to play.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 12:10 pm

voltez was hiding nearby but couldn't see the list, he was about to leave but banged his head and burst into tears
Swiley
Swiley

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 2:57 pm

Growlithe notices Voltez's accident and bursts into laughter. "Hahahaha!" His over excitement turned into excessive barking, will spilling cookie crumbs everywhere.

When he finally came to a stop he noticed he had gathered everyones attention so he ran into cover behind a table.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:00 pm

Bell had seen the little incident and chuckled quietly "I think I like him..." she whispered into Nido's ear, she helped Voltez up, and cradled him in her arms, rubbing his ear.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:04 pm

voltez stopped crying, and began purring "Bell!!!" he said happily
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:06 pm

"Aww~" Bell said smiling back, and stroking his head

"Growlithe, you nub!" Staravia said chuckling, going behind the table with him, no-one really cares, ya know?"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:12 pm

voltez asked bell to put him near the other mareep
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:16 pm

Mareep was curled up in a ball on the sofa

"Sure," she said putting him next to Mareep, the Mareep woke up, and yawned, and stretched,

"Hwi" he said smiling.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:21 pm

"Hwi, chokalit?" voltez said opening his pouch
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:24 pm

"Ywes pweeze!" he said getting on out and chomping on it.

"Wou wanna play?" he said pointing his tail to his room, which had a big TV and a Nintendo Wii, with two controllers.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:39 pm

((make the mareep a girl))

"YWEAH!!!!!" voltez said putting on mario kart

ela and kiddy came in to spy on voltez
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:43 pm

Mareep toddled in with Voltez, and got the second remote, and the special Wii wheel.

"Wi call baby Peach!"
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:48 pm

"divs on baybi mahwio" voltez said getting the wheel's out

ela and kiddy were watching from behind a plsnt
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:53 pm

Mareep got everythig set up, and selected Baby Peach, choosing her vehicle.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 3:59 pm

they game started and voltez used a bomb on luigi

((aren't you playing ela and kiddy))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 4:15 pm

Ela and Kiddy still weren't happy from the incident, but both agree'd they had to get rid of the Mareep.

Ela was very good at mimicking voices

"Mareep! Could you come to the front desk please?" she said in a voice that sounded like Chansey

Mareep paused the game and toddled out to the front desk.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 4:20 pm

voltez trotted along next to her, giving chocolate to, the mareep, nido and bell
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 4:23 pm

The girls found the plan didn't work, and got angrier

"Er, no, sorry Mareep, I didn't just call you" Chansey said smiling.

"Woh, Wokay." she replied trotting back, when she got into her room, the door was quickly locked behind her.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 4:25 pm

voltez tried to open it, but it was locked. voltez shot a beam of lightning, burning a hole and jumping in
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 4:31 pm

Ela and Kiddy were shouting at the Mareep and she was crying in the corner, Ela and Kiddy turned around, but acted as if they were playing nicely and the Mareep just whacked herself off the wall.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 4:47 pm

voltez looked at them suspiciously, he gave mareep a chocolate and tissue, before leading her to the controllers
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8zSat Oct 09, 2010 4:52 pm

Ela and Kiddy walked out the room, still annoyed, Mareep started to tell Voltez everything

"F-f-fwirst they hwit mwe, t-t-then thwy kwicked mwe and mwade fwun of mwe..."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Adoption Center   Pokéstreet Adoption Center H6Q0F8z

Pokéstreet Adoption Center
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next