HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A quiet Spark

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Spark

A quiet Spark Empty
PostSubject: A quiet Spark   A quiet Spark H6Q0F8zMon Oct 15, 2012 11:12 pm

Hello. I'm Spark, as you can surely see. I'm new here, which you could probably tell. This place has caught my attention; like it isn't much now, but may be the ruins of what was once something great.

Anyway, I'll be hanging around here now. Maybe I'll disappear, I don't quite know yet.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

A quiet Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet Spark   A quiet Spark H6Q0F8zTue Oct 16, 2012 5:17 am

Your inquirery is somewhat accurate. This site used to be bustling with busy activity, but that activity has seemed to die down with each member taking their leave, or even suddenly vanishing with no return. Luckily, it seemes new members, such as yourself, are repopulating this forum, and helping it reach its former glory. It only takes a small spark (wordplay perhaps intentional) to ignite a fire. With every new member, this site gains a step toward becoming great.

Inspiration and wordplay aside, I always enjoy meeting new members. As seems common in almost all my posts in this section, if you want to ask me something, or simply want to chat, you can PM me about anything. I also stalk around the Chat Box and mutter to myself constantly, though I have yet to diagnose myself with insanity.

I hope you find this site interesting enough to stay, and I look forward to meeting you :3
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

A quiet Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet Spark   A quiet Spark H6Q0F8zTue Oct 16, 2012 8:45 am

What she said :) . Anyway Welcome to the Site Spark.
Starrunner
Arceus +
Starrunner
Arceus +

A quiet Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet Spark   A quiet Spark H6Q0F8zTue Oct 16, 2012 10:47 am

Welcome and enjoy in your stay ^^
Spark

A quiet Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet Spark   A quiet Spark H6Q0F8zThu Oct 18, 2012 9:44 pm

Thank you all. I find myself enjoying the looks of this place more and more.
Sponsored content

A quiet Spark Empty
PostSubject: Re: A quiet Spark   A quiet Spark H6Q0F8z

A quiet Spark
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1