HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Brendan Richards

A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow Empty
PostSubject: A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow   A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow H6Q0F8zSat Sep 29, 2012 6:10 am

It was Brendan's time to become a trainer. He awoke Monday morning to begin his journey. He was officially 11 years old and he was ready to begin his journey. He ventured down the stairs to be told by his mother that Professor Elm wanted to see him. Before he could leave his mother gave him a pair of running shoes and his Pokegear. He hugged his mother and left the house to go to Prof. Elm's Lab.

Brendan ventured into the lab as it was filled with lights and the assistants were doing the work they were suppose to be doing for the professor. Brendan walked towards the back of the lab to see a man at a computer next to a capsule with 3 different pokeballs were sitting.

Brendan Richards: Excuse Me, Professor Elm...You wanted to see me?

Asked Brendan as he waited for the response from the professor who heard him and was still checking the computer in front of him for something.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow   A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow H6Q0F8zThu Oct 04, 2012 1:26 am

Professor Elm turned as Brendan spoke. Seeing the boy, he quickly stood, and gave his hand a hearty shake.

"Yes," he said, "A little Pidgey told me it was your birthday today! The first start of a journey is always something to be proud about!" He unleashed a jolly and booming laugh, and walked to the table. "Here I have a gift for you," he swept his arm out, indicating the table with the Pokeballs in neat order on top of it.

Upon close inspection, each of the Pokeballs had a small insignia on them: one looking like a newfallen leaf, another like a clear drop of water, and the last a shining ember. Professor Elm stepped out of the way, and motioned to the table. "Please," he inclined, "Pick whichever you like." He awaited the boy's choice with a huge grin. It was sad to part with one of his many Pokemon, but it was always a joyous occasion to watch a boy start his journey.
Brendan Richards

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow   A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow H6Q0F8zThu Oct 04, 2012 1:39 am

Brendan thought it over as he had heard about the pokemon in the johto region. He knew that there was Cyndaquil, Totodile and Chikorita. He thought long and hard about this decision as he knew that any pokemon that this boy chose would be a great companion. He moved his hand over the three pokeballs as he sudden felt a warm touch from the Cyndaquil pokeball. Brendan felt a connection between himself and Cyndaquil and picked up the ball.

Brendan Richards: I'll take Cyndaquil. It seems like before I chose him I felt an automatic connection. He seems like he would be a good companion and I will promise to make him the best pokemon he can possibly be.

Brendan said as he let out Cyndaquil. The small fire mouse pokemon looked at his new owner and jumped into his arms. Brendan hugged him as he acknowledged Brendan as his partner and not owner. Brendan set him down as he waited for any other information from Prof. Elm.
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow   A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow H6Q0F8zThu Oct 04, 2012 1:52 am

"A good choice!" Elm exclaimed. "Now, before you start your journey, I'd like you to do me a favor." He walked to his desk, and unlocked a drawer, took something from inside, and locked the drawer again. Walking back to Brendan, he offered the object to the boy. "This is a Pokedex," he explained. "I'd like you to fill it with Pokemon data as you go on your adventure. It will automatically gain the data of every Pokemon you meet in battle or even just come across. Weather it be a wild Pokemon or a trainer's, it will gain the information, a very useful tool for any trainer, new or expirenced."

Handing over the Pokedex, he gave Brendan a small smile and motioned to the door. "I wish you the best luck in your journey. May you meet many exotic Pokemon and explore places you would never have dreamed of going." Sure he had said this particular phrase to many new trainers, it had as much sincerity as ever. Elm felt something special in the boy named Brendan. He would grow up to do wonderous things.
ashketchum
ashketchum

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow   A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow H6Q0F8zSat Oct 06, 2012 2:21 am

[quote="Grådighet"]"A good choice!" best luck in your journey. ''May'' you meet many exotic Pokemon and explore places you would never have dreamed of going." ''thanks professor!''said brandon''your welcome brandon now go on''said elm.''come on cyndaquil lets go to the next town''said brandon,''WAIT!!''said elm,''what?''said brandon,''i found this egg on the ground and it might of came from a celibi nest because well this egg sometimes glows and well i want you to have it alright?''said elm,''ok and thanks professer''said brandon.Then brandon set off in his journey, but then''HEY!''said ???,''who are you?''said brandon,''oh''said ???... ;plz name your rival;brandon names him silver,''HEY I DONT LIKE YOU AND LOOK AT WHAT I GOT!'' :twisted: said silver''what?''exclaimed brandon,sees a pokeball with a water symbol on it''whaaaa!!!how did you get that!''said brandon in confusion,''yes and now i WISH TO BATTLE YOU!!''said silver,the battle starts and at the end brandon wins! :cheers: :lol!: ''OHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!''said brandon,''NO this cannot be!''said silver, ok so i made this but i got it who made it first and i fixed it a little ok? so theres going to be 3 parts and the 4th part is a twisted ending!!! :shock: :lol!: but still its going to be good ok so hope you liked this and PEACE OUT!!!''said a person named brandon :study: ''wow this was a good book and im gonna get VOLUME 9!!!!''said a kid named brandon
Fox Demon Avaritia
Fox Demon Avaritia

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow   A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow H6Q0F8zSat Oct 06, 2012 6:55 am

Ashkechum, your post makes no sense, and is being deleted for spam (I will wait for one other staff member to see it before it is deleted). This is your first warning, and if it continues, you will have consequences. If I am mistaken of whatever the post is about send me a PM explaining it, as of right now, you have been warned.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow   A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow H6Q0F8z

A Place Where The Winds Of New Beginnings Blow
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1