HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Down-Graded Farewell Peeps ((Read Before Assuming)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

Down-Graded Farewell Peeps ((Read Before Assuming) Empty
PostSubject: Down-Graded Farewell Peeps ((Read Before Assuming)   Down-Graded Farewell Peeps ((Read Before Assuming) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 07, 2012 7:55 am

Hello peeps, mods, admins, and users I was modding.
I regret to inform that I'm resigning as a global moderator. The task of modding has already taken almost all my time, and my activity is gonna be skiddish with school and all. I'm resigning in the hopes I can hopefully finish the pokedex, resume my other hobbies, and not frustrate myself with an overloaded dish.

Will I ever jooin staff again?
Possibly, though it all depends. I have school to worry about, and a lot of other things. I started modding to occupy some of my time and help out, though I honestly dug in too much and made a mess for myself I gotta fix. When it is, I might join back, though more than likely not as a moderator.

I extend a sincere apology to those of whom I was modding.
I also congratulate Raikou (Grad). I know you'll do my old job well X3

See ya peeps when I post again,
Matt

Down-Graded Farewell Peeps ((Read Before Assuming)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1