HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Zane's Journey

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 2:03 pm

"Yet another hot day!" Zane said. Well, it was the summer, and Trainer School was over, and Zane was bored. "I'm so bored, Chimchar...There's nothing to do!" The pokemon nodded, then Zane looked at him and said "Heh...It's not so hot for you, is it? I mean, you are a Fire-type after all...Wanna go out for a walk?" Again, Chimchar nodded with a smile, took Zane's bag, grabbed a bottle of water, and then went to the door, waiting for his trainer. "Jeez, wait up! Let's go capture a new pokemon, alright?".. After that, Zane equipped his pokeballs to the belt, and went off to Route 202.

It was so hot, that most of the people were home, even most of the pokemon were hiding somewhere in the shadows, and Zane was hoping that that didn't happen.."Ugh..I guess we'll have to go deeper, in the tall grass.. Come on Chimchar!" After that, the little red monkey climbed ontop of Zane's shoulder, and then they started looking for any pokemon they would find...
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 7:41 pm

On the side of one of the nearby trees, Skorupi was climbing about. He was looking for a good place to rest in the shade so that he could catch a quick nap. He had been eyeballing a tree limb a little higher up, but hadn't managed to get up there. He was getting ready to try to climb up again, when he heard Zane walk up on him. Skorupi immediately turned around and went into a defensive position with his tail up. "Skorupi!"

Skorupi (Male, Level 6)Zane's Journey 451 has appeared!
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 7:46 pm

"Oh! What is this? A challenge? Are you ready, Chimchar? Go! Use Ember!" Chimchar jumped from Zane's shoulder, did a frontflip, land it successfully and then he launched a couple of small fire balls.(I hope that was Ember, right, I haven't seen it in the anime alot, so I don't really remember xD)
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 7:55 pm

((Good enough. In the Anime, it looks like just a blast of heat or something, so whatever.))

Skorupi was hit by a few embers, which was super effective! He then, in retaliation, shot a Poison Sting back at Chimchar in an attempt to poison the little monkey Pokemon.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 7:59 pm

"Ugh, Chimchar - jump!" Chimchar barely made it, while still in the air, vulnerable, his trainer said "What now?! If he lands on him, he will surely hit him with poison sting! We have no choice! Chimchar, use Ember, once again!" Zane hoped everything will go as planned...
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 8:07 pm

Skorupi managed to evade the flames this time around. He then ran sideways and shot another Poison Sting at Chimchar. Skorupi's poison needle flew threw the air at Chimchar's stomach.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 8:11 pm

Direct hit! Chimchar had no other choice but to take the shot, and then fell on his butt... It was almost sure he was poisoned, because it hit him right at the stomach.."Come on Chimchar! You're stronger than this! Get up and use Flame Charge!!"
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 8:54 pm

Chimchar was in fact poisoned from Skorupi's hit! Skorupi was excited he had finally hit his opponent. However, his excitement was short lived. Chimchar's Flame Charge attack hit Skorupi dead on. Skorupi fainted almost immediately!

Chimchar gained 6 experience!
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 9:04 pm

"Nice one Chimchar! Let's continue on!" Chimchar climbed back on Zane's shoulder, then they left a berry for the fainted pokemon. "We need to find a Pecha Berry to heal your poisoning, Chimchar! You were great!" Then, they started searching for berries at the trees nearby them.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 9:07 pm

After a little searching, a tree with berries on it was in sight! The berries were in fact Pecha Berries! There were 8 to collect in all.

You have found 8x Pecha Berries!
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 9:13 pm

"Woah! Look at these! Let's take them all!" The monkey pokemon quickly climbed up and started collecting the berries, as he left one for himself. Then, he dropped down, and gave them to his master. Zane put them in the backpack, and then they continued searching for any pokemon they could see..
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 9:43 pm

Nearby, there was a pond with some Water Pokemon in it. Most notably, there was a wild Barboach jumping out of the water. It didn't seem threatening, but it's swimming was rather majestic looking.

Barboach (Female, Level 6)Zane's Journey 339 has appeared!

Last edited by Dustfinger on Mon Jul 16, 2012 9:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 9:54 pm

Zane decided to pass that pokemon, since he wasn't interested in Water pokemon..Well, atleast not now, since he only had a Fire type one, and it would be a pain in the arse to catch that one. He continues on, when he saw a _______!
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:05 pm

A wild Eevee was lying under a tree. It had dozed off for a short while. It's head popped up as it heard Zane coming. The Eevee ran behind the tree. Shortly after, it poked it's head out from behind the tree to see if Zane had seen it.

Eevee (Female, Level 5)Zane's Journey 133 appeared!
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:08 pm

"Look! An Eevee! Wanna try beat him, or even better! Capture him! Wait...Um...I think it's a she...Okay! Let's capture HER! Now go! Use Leer!" Chimchar jumped infront of the pokemon, and got ready to use his evil look!
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:16 pm

Eevee met Chimchar's eyes with hers. Her defense went down, and she decided to come out from behind the tree. She then ran straight for Chimchar with a Tackle attack. "Eev! Ee!"
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:21 pm

"Perfect! That was what I was hoping for! Let her hit you Chimchar! Then, grab her, and don't let go! When she's stuck, use Scratch!" The red pokemon got hit by the Tackle, causing him to back off, but then he grabbed Eevee, and finally used Scratch..

PS. I hope this isn't illegal xD
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:28 pm

((You are slightly godmodding, you can say that Chimchar tried to grab her when she Tackled him, and I decide whether or not he actually did. I'll let it slide for now, but not anymore.))

Eevee was caught by the Chimchar's grasp. Eevee couldn't help but get hit by Chimchar's Scratch. After she got hit, she began to try to squirm free from Chimchar's grip. She began to use Tail Whip, smacking her tail back and forth hoping to lash it against Chimchar's body some, but if anything she was hoping it would help her momentum to get free.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:33 pm

"Now is the chance! Don't let her escape!" Then, Zane quickly grabbed one Pokeball from his belt, enlarged it, and threw it at the pokemon, while Chimchar was struggling and trying to keep her in his grasp.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zMon Jul 16, 2012 10:52 pm

The Pokeball hit Eevee easily. She was sucked into it almost immediately. The Pokeball rocked once. Twice. A third time. Then it sat there and hesitated for a while. Finally, the Pokeball clicked!

Eevee (Female, Level 5)Zane's Journey 133 has joined your team! Would you like to nickname her?
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 am

{Nope}

"Eeve, come out! Welcome to the party." Eevee came out of the pokeball, still a little bit hurt from the battle.. "Let's go home, shall we? It was a long day, and you both fought really well! I'm glad to have you on my team." Then the party started heading home to rest a bit, and maybe get ready for a journey... When they came back to Jubilife City, first they went to the Pokemon Center to heal up. After that, Zane and his pals went back home...

The next day wasn't that hot, most of the people were out, but Zane was just getting up. "Aalright! Who wants to go on an adventure?! Let's pack our stuff. I'll take my berries, and some clothes, since that's all we have." After that, Chimchar climbed onto his usual place - Zane's shoulder. "First, we'll head to Oreburgh City..We'll challenge the Gym leader there..But it won't be easy with only you guys..I need to find a Water-type pokemon!" While talking, they were walking to Route 203, which was one of the roads connecting Jubilife with Oreburgh... When they reached the desired road, they started looking for any pokemon or trainer to capture, or battle...
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 9:58 pm

While walking along the road, a wild Shinx jumped out and wanted to challenge Zane and his Pokemon. Shinx began to circle Zane, waiting for him to make a move if he chose to. Shinx had been looking for a fight all morning. He wasn't angry, he just needed the exercise.

Shinx (Male, Level 8 )Zane's Journey 403 has appeared!
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 10:03 pm

"Wooow! You're quite energetic, aren't you? You think you can beat him, Chimchar? Let's try! Use Leer!" As always, Chimchar jumped from Zane's shoulder right infront of the little lion-like pokemon. As he was watching him, he started using his evilly sight.

Dustfinger
Dustfinger

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zTue Jul 17, 2012 10:55 pm

As Chimchar used his Leer, Shinx used his own Leer in retaliation! Two could play this game, and Chimchar was going to have to do better than that. Shinx and Chimchar sat there glaring at each other.
Sh0ck
Sh0ck

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8zWed Jul 18, 2012 9:18 am

Zane let Chimchar get affected by the enemy Leer, just so he can attack at the right moment..The two pokemon continued staring each other, when suddenly, Zane shouted "Now! Use Flame Charge at full speed!" Out of nowhere, Chimchar charged at the other pokemon, trying to create a flame covering all of him...
Sponsored content

Zane's Journey Empty
PostSubject: Re: Zane's Journey   Zane's Journey H6Q0F8z

Zane's Journey
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next