HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY]

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY] Empty
PostSubject: It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY]   It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 4:17 am

Arriving at the boring, nothing special town of Oldale, Lucky looks around slowly feeling droopy and sleepy. "No good sights, not even a nice blending of colors like in Littleroot." thought Juan. "I hope I get surprised..." Juan said as he kept walking around, his Treecko now in the ball. He does not care what he walk to anymore, he wants a surprise and a real challenge.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY]   It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 6:54 am

Though the town was rather vacant, there was one girl who stood in the middle of the town. She had a rather dark presence about her. She was wearing almost all black. She couldn't have been any older than 8. While she looked so young, she looked rather... intimidating. Just to look at her could send chills down your spine. This whole time, she had been staring at Lucky. Her glare was not a kind one. After a moment, her face eased up and she opened her mouth saying, "Want to play a game?" Her voice sounded off. The voice didn't quite match that of one that did belong to a little girl. Again, the little girl asked, "Do you want to play a game?"

PostSubject: Re: It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY]   It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 6:59 am

"Hello, Jigsaw." said Lucky joking at the girl's speech. He is not afraid of her looks, there's only one thing that scares Lucky: heights. "Well, as long as there is a battle in it, I'd play the game. What's your name anyway? Am Lucky." he said trying to befriend the mysterious girl.
Dustfinger
Dustfinger

PostSubject: Re: It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY]   It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8zSat Jul 14, 2012 8:18 am

The girl was not amused by Lucky's behavior. She simply did not smile or acknowledge Lucky's snide remarks. "You may know my name, or you may not know my name after you play the game depending on how you play. There may be a battle involved in the game, but that depends on how you play the game as well. The game's rules are as such: You will close your eyes, and I will hide in one of three places." The girl points to three areas: an alleyway, a tree, and a nearby storage unit. "One area contains the battle you seek. Another has a prize waiting for you, and the last has nothing. Close your eyes, then take you pick."
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY]   It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY] H6Q0F8z

It's Boring In Here! [SHADOW ONLY]
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1