HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Showing the Crystal Caves

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
Darkrai
Darkrai

Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 15, 2010 4:04 pm

"alright..Am starting to get bored"
Zonon said as he got up and touched another crystal, changing him into human again
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 15, 2010 4:24 pm

More or less, a troubled women, who unknowingly at her behest, held Sinnoh by the throat after her Pokemon Champion reign, had finally become lost. Not to perplex she didn't know her way through the caves she traveled through uring her younger travels as a trainer, but deeper than that. She had been betrayed, wounded, and felt she would never recover from this injury. It plagued her, and she felt it was her destiney to regret everything she had done, by becoming a real person again. She obviously couldn't show her face after her unmasking in Kanto, every Dreams grunt kew she was considered an enemy. She decided it was tme to change that. He regular blond hair would be dyed red, and she would wear a mask that one of her relatives used to wear, something that helped him fight against team rocket.

She placed the mask on her face, keeping her dark red hair over the deep steel colored mask. "I am no longer Serenity, for I am not serene, I am no longer Mercury, for I am not poisoned by lies.", She recited as she made sure no one heard that. "I am Regret, I am Mercy, and I am Truth.", she said. "I was headstrong and reckless, the opposite of Regret, I was harsh and unforgiving, the opposite of Mercy, and I was filled with the lies of others, and often spoke highly of those lies, the opposite of Truth.", she said before walking off.

After a few minutes, she came across the Crystal Cave, something she'd thought had been a secret few people knew about. She wanted to make sure this place was undamaged, but she could see several grunts of Dream entering the cave itself. She watched them patiently.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 15, 2010 8:08 pm

(Woah thats some good Rping! 0_0)
"Wh-who's there?"
Zonon called out
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zFri Oct 15, 2010 9:24 pm

Several grunts ran in, nt f Team Galactic Origin.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 16, 2010 8:06 am

"Hello! What's with the costume?"
Zonon asked, friendly
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 16, 2010 1:39 pm

They quickly sent out a few ghost types, like Gastly, Duskull, Shuppet, and Sableye. The pokemon then began stealing crystals. Serenity's mask turned blue, and she jumped down. "I am Regret, and I will make you regret your actions here.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 16, 2010 3:33 pm

"Rai Rai Rai" (Dream, Run) says Eli trying to scramble away which was hard since she was still weak. Saphira helped her up and starts helping her get farther away while Zena and Rose growl at the grunts
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Oct 16, 2010 7:57 pm

"It's not that I like fighting, not that I don't either!"
He said, as he looked to his pokemon
"Metang, Gliscor, Steelix, Gallade, Gengar and Dragonair!"
He smiled mischevously
"Let's kick some Team Dream butt!"
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Oct 17, 2010 12:07 am

It happened fast however, as the one saying Regret, quickly sent out a Weavile, who quickly disppatched the pokemon who were stealing, before having Weavile send the Grunts packing.
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 18, 2010 1:52 pm

Zena and Rose back away still growling as Eli and Sapira manage to get a bit farther away
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zMon Oct 18, 2010 2:56 pm

"Guys, don't attack yet be defensive"
Zonon ordered his pokemon
"Warning ya twice, first time, warning!"
Zonon yelled at the people
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 20, 2010 1:54 pm

Eli had gone as far back in the cave as possible and was waiting on the outcome as Sapira joined Zena and Rose
Mew
Mew

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8zWed Oct 27, 2010 3:27 pm

Zena jumps back and helps Eli ((Still a riolu)) onto her back. Then they all 4 of them take off down a side tunnel
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Showing the Crystal Caves   Showing the Crystal Caves - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Showing the Crystal Caves
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3