HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéstreet Park and town square

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSat Sep 25, 2010 11:39 pm

"lyyut*"

(( * means translation))

*liar
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 8:46 am

"Oh... Hi little guy" she said hugging him "I've always wanted a kid.." She started now obviously distracted "They're so cute... And little and innocent..."

Rio came running in the park after Voltez, panting

"Voltez!" he asid runnig over "Your not supposed to leave the house!"

Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 8:46 am

"ya little sheep stay with your bro"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 8:52 am

Rio picked up Voltez "Sorry for disturbing you again, mister" Rio said, walking towards the playarea

"So, what were you on about before then, Draco?" Bell asked
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:02 am

"that you like nido"Draco smiles
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:05 am

"Well, yeah I do" she said looking at the sky ALOT! X3 <3
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:35 am

"on a love level"Draco keep smiling
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:49 am

"O-on a love level?!" Bell said looking down "Well, I guess I like him a litle bit..." she said blushing

Ohmigosh, she likes me? Nido thought peeking over the grass a little bit
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 9:58 am

"yes i know when you say a little you mean oh my god i just want to hug him and kiss him till im dead"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:01 am

Bell looked up suprised and siddled away abit

"Well, yeah, I guess... Don't tell Nido that... He probably doesn't like me as much as I do... I mean, he always looks at other women and drools... Me? he's daydreaming and he slurrs words..." Bell said sniffling
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:04 am

"well ill say this if he werent as madly in love with you since grade school"Draco picks him up"then he wouldnt be behind this tree trying to know the truth"Draco tosses him infront of bell and walks to his house"its getting a bit late im gonna go home ill leave you 2 alone"Draco walks off with a smile on his face and eye of the tiger plays(XD)
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:06 am

"You... Do like me..?" Bell asked surprised.

"Yes..." Nido said

"Oh... You..." she said jumping on him "Let's go to your house!"

"O.K!" Nido said carrying Bell back (X3)
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 10:09 am

(XD i like eye of the tiger and what draco did but nido gonna be happy son of a biznitch tonight XD)
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 12:47 pm

Rio walked along until he got to a tree.

"O.K, this is it.." Rio kept using Mega Punch's and Focus Blasts' trying to get the tree to fall down

"Hiyup! Hiya! Hiiiyowp!" he cried as he hit the tree again and again.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 12:50 pm

voltez trotted past into the pub
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 12:51 pm

"Oh great, again" Rio said looking at his little brother.

He continued to kick and punch.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 12:56 pm

the elekid twins came, "Heey rio, have you seen voltez" ela said
"yeah, we have a present for him" kiddy giggled
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 12:58 pm

"Oh? Yeah he's in the pub" Rio said kicking the tree harder as a big crack appeared
"Finally!" he shouts punching the crack.
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 1:02 pm

"thanks" they both said rushing in

((you take it from theree i'll play lex the luxray there dad))
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:41 pm

The Gabite jog past with Voltez shaking violently

Rio looks

"B-BRO?!" he says rushing along to be by his side "Y-you O.K?" he says holding his hand

Nido and Bell are right behind them
Rayquaza Dude
Rayquaza Dude

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zSun Sep 26, 2010 3:43 pm

LEX rides next to rio and the twins pull him on lex's back, the gabites speed up and so does Lex
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 10:47 pm

~~ The next morning ~~

Nido and Bell, Magmort and Lolly, hand in hand with their partner, sit down on the grass, Bell and Lolly chit-chat while Magmort and Nido go into the Dojo and start fighting some dummies.

"Wonder when Draco will get here?" Magmort said burning a bunch of the dummies down

"Dunno" Nido said using Earth Power on multiple dummies.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 10:50 pm

Doragon sat there watching"im the king of this dojo infact i remember when we played here lets make it out buisness a dojo"Draco gets up and slices a dummy in half with 1 fin without even looking
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 10:57 pm

((Ha! You compared your chracter too you! >;3))

"Show off." Magmort said chuckling.

Bell and Lolly were talking about the guys

"So, how's Magmort at home? Does he do much?" Bell asked Lolly

"Yeah, he does his stuff, what about Nido?"

"Meehh, he does it if I force him" she chuckles "Well, he is a gentleman, thanking me for doing everything, like my cooking"

"You cook? Magmort cooks everything for me, he's actually really good!"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8zTue Sep 28, 2010 11:00 pm

Draco laughs"i cook also since i dont have a wife or girlfriend"Draco keeps smiling and smashing the dummies
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square - Page 3 H6Q0F8z

Pokéstreet Park and town square
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 3 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next