HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Pokéstreet Park and town square

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Gallade!
Gallade!

Pokéstreet Park and town square Empty
PostSubject: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zTue Sep 21, 2010 10:26 pm

A lovely, wide open park, where pokémon can randomly appear, for you to interact with!
Swings, Slides and see-saws, as well as a little village dojo, where you can challange other pokémon, for fun battling!
Lovely clean grass, cut every 3 days, and butterflies and other insects flying around without a care.

Town square is somewhere where you can meet up and chat with pokémon, anything from arquements to pick-up lines! ;3

Many benches and sometimes guitar and Violin players come here for money.
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zWed Sep 22, 2010 8:14 am

The girls were all crowded aroun the place, from Venusaurs, to Froslass's..

"Oh, I like this place" Nido said walking over to a Nidoqueen.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zWed Sep 22, 2010 11:46 pm

Draco walks over"yea its a cool site for relaxing"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 7:11 am

"Why don't you try one of them with your charm?" Nido said pointing at a few girls, an Altaria, a Charizard and a Milotic
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 7:33 am

Draco sighs"ill try the altaria if you try the milotic but be careful there slippery"says Draco laughing
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 7:58 am

"Fine, I'lll go first." Nido said walking over to the Milotic and using a pick-up line, she blushed giggled.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 8:05 am

(wtf you get to choose but whatever)Draco watches feeling like hes about to laugh
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 8:07 am

Nido ontinued talking and Milotic eventually jumped ontop of Nido and hugged while giggling.

Woah, this one's crazy... Nido though to himself
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 8:08 am

Draco keeps watching with a smile"this is gonna end funny"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 6:34 pm

Nido whispered in her ear, and she chuckled, her dragging him in the direction of his house.

Well, at least I get something..! Nido thought to himself.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:06 pm

Draco sits at the bench laughing"eww but ha since hes gone ill sit here"Draco looks at the grass field and sees________
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:18 pm

two little pokémon, a Plusle and Minun, playing, when a big Gyrados uses a Hyper Beam on the Minun, knocking him over into the the town square, everyone else runs from the sight, and Plusle runs over and cries while hugging her brother.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:21 pm

Draco gets up"some action finally"Draco walks over"that wasnt nice infact its against the law and is child abuse and that move is too strong for someone like you to be under 18 and use it
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:29 pm

The Gyrados looks at Draco and chuckles, before calling up a much elder, aand a shiny, Gyrados,

Minun woke up abit, but fairly dazed. Plusle was relieved and hugged him tight.
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:33 pm

"hello older gyarados tell this other gyarados not to hyper beam little plusles and minuns"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:37 pm

The two Gyrados' look at each other, and the older one whispers into the younger one's ear, it returning underwater

"Sorry about that, you knoow teenagers, life of the party... And usually raging when I ask him too tidy his room" he said chuckling, another Hyper beam came raging up. "So, excuse me" he said going underwater again.

Instead something pushed Draco into the water
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:41 pm

Draco swam up and looked to see a_________ did it
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:48 pm

It was a group of young adult aged Ambipom's, only about a year younger than Draco, they were laughing at Draco, the eldest triplet spoke up

"Wow, that was a good one!" he said chuckling
"You said it!" Another one said
"*Hic* Dammit, I got hiccups!" The last one said
"*Hic-hiccup* Me too!" Said the second one
"Well, I'm not cathing your *Hic!* Dammit!" the eldest one said
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:51 pm

"wow you guys are quite drunk"Draco came out grabbed the 3 by the tails and tossed them 20 ft in the air over the water so they plumet deep in the water"ha"Draco walks away
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 9:55 pm

The three submerge from the water.

"Hey! where are we?!"
"Why are you asking me?"
"I'm not! It wasn't meant to be answered!"
"Pff."
"Don't "pff" me!" he said whacking him with his tails
"Oh yeah?" the otherr said whacking him back.

Nido came back down, the Altaria seen flying over head, to join her friends.

"You gotta girl then?" he asked chuckling
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 10:00 pm

"no but i did get a gyarados in trouble and throw 3 drunk ambipom in the lake now there hitting each other all cause they pushed me in the lake for no reason"Draco sits down
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 10:05 pm

"Well, not to bad for about 10 minutes" Nido said sitting down next to him and crossing his legs.
"That Altaria may have been co-co, but she was goodun"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 10:07 pm

"umm ok well what now"
Gallade!
Gallade!

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 10:09 pm

Nido stroked his chin and hummed

"Dunno, what you gonna do?"
Doragon

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8zThu Sep 23, 2010 10:14 pm

"sit relax and let what happens happen"Draco lays back
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Pokéstreet Park and town square   Pokéstreet Park and town square H6Q0F8z

Pokéstreet Park and town square
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 5Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next