HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Me [MattFang] Says Hi

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Dragon Kurai

Me [MattFang] Says Hi Empty
PostSubject: Me [MattFang] Says Hi   Me [MattFang] Says Hi H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 4:51 am

Hi there, I'm MattFang. I just recently joined approximately 4-5 days ago, and I apparently didn't post here earlier, so I thought I would now.

My name is Matt. It isn't often I find forums to hang around on, so I'm kinda happy with this place :)

I like to design/ program games. I use Game Maker 8 [and hopefully HTML5 soon], so that's how I make them. My current project is [Darkened] [Website], a 2Dimensional top-down zombie shooter... That's been through 3 rebuilds [so far].

I also have Dark Basic Professional, Eclipse Omega [MMORPG Engine], and RPG Maker [I think VX], so I tried to make games with those and failed. I still have the resources if someone wants to pick up on them though :)

I'm also attempting to create a custom pokedex for this website, which has good feedback [so far]...

I'm also kinda hoping that after [Darkened] and the pokedex, I can move into learning and using Java to program games [like Minecraft], or other useful goodies, like said in my Signature :)

I like to try to write stories and create videos for the net [even though it fails], so that is normally some things I will do during my spare time.

Well, that's pretty much everything. Nice to meet you all, lol

EDIT [4/27/2012]: Forgot to add other things, lol

Last edited by MattFang on Fri Apr 27, 2012 1:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Quibbloboy
Quibbloboy

PostSubject: Re: Me [MattFang] Says Hi   Me [MattFang] Says Hi H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 5:34 am

Welcome to the site. I find it a little scary how similar we are: I, too, use GM8P and am trying to teach myself Java for the purpose of making games. (I also like Minecraft and would guess that you do, too.) I also enjoy writing stories and things. In fact, I have the beginning of a (rather crappy) story posted here in the Writing and Fanfics section.
Anyways, we all hope you enjoy your time here at PWRPG and hope to see more of you in the future.
System

PostSubject: Re: Me [MattFang] Says Hi   Me [MattFang] Says Hi H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 10:50 am

Welcome Matt, we met us earlier so theres no need for other talk :P
Dragon Kurai

PostSubject: Re: Me [MattFang] Says Hi   Me [MattFang] Says Hi H6Q0F8zFri Apr 27, 2012 1:10 pm

Quibbloboy wrote:
Welcome to the site. I find it a little scary how similar we are: I, too, use GM8P and am trying to teach myself Java for the purpose of making games. (I also like Minecraft and would guess that you do, too.) I also enjoy writing stories and things. In fact, I have the beginning of a (rather crappy) story posted here in the Writing and Fanfics section.
Anyways, we all hope you enjoy your time here at PWRPG and hope to see more of you in the future.

Yep, Game Maker 8 Pro. Hopefully HTML5, then Java programming.

I do love Minecraft, though I haven't played it in a while. Have you googled 'Minecraft clone- Game Maker'? People literally make clones of it, lol.

Yes, fiction. I stopped with fan-fiction after I got into an argument with someone @ http://sonic-online.com . I stopped going there though, but I do visit... sometimes....

And thanks for the welcome. It's awesome to be here. :D
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Me [MattFang] Says Hi   Me [MattFang] Says Hi H6Q0F8z

Me [MattFang] Says Hi
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1