HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Digimon RPG sign ups!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
System

Digimon RPG sign ups! Empty
PostSubject: Digimon RPG sign ups!   Digimon RPG sign ups! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:18 pm

I will make topic here about digimon RolePlay and if you want to participate just fill this:

Code:

Name and Surname:
Nickname:
Look:
Personality:
History:
Crest:

My Digimon:
Digimon nick:
Personality:
System

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RPG sign ups!   Digimon RPG sign ups! H6Q0F8zSun Sep 19, 2010 10:25 pm

Name and Surname: Nicholas Dawnwater
Nickname: Nick
Look: My Avatar
Personality: Friendly and nice 15 years old boy. He likes to hang out and sports. Always ready to help.
History: He has good parents, little brother and sister. When he was young he was realy inteligent, he was the best in his school in sports and some people didnt like himm. He has some exellent friends who liked him too, and someday he was studying on his computer then suddenly a strange egg came out from the screen and his adventure begins...
Crest: Hope

My Digimon: Patamon
Digimon nick: -
Personality: Friendly and nice little digimon.
Pikachu-
Pikachu-

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RPG sign ups!   Digimon RPG sign ups! H6Q0F8zTue Jun 07, 2011 12:52 am

Name and Surname: Summer
Nickname: None
Look: (I'm still looking for a pic)
Personality: Kind, Caring
History: Summer
Crest: Light

My Digimon: Gatomon
Personality: Friendly, kind, caring, loyal

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RPG sign ups!   Digimon RPG sign ups! H6Q0F8zMon Jul 11, 2011 12:30 am

Name and Surname: Takero Murasuma
Nickname: Tak
Look: Same attire as default profile photo.
Personality: Out-Going and brave person. Always ready for a fight, but become cocky at times. he loves to play sports and hang around the allies and fields.
History: Takero was abandoned at birth, left immediately to a fostercare family. having two terrible foster parents, he had grown up in a hard environment.
Crest: Courage

My Digimon: Veemon
Personality: Brave. Funny. and ready for a fight.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Digimon RPG sign ups!   Digimon RPG sign ups! H6Q0F8z

Digimon RPG sign ups!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1