HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Lights out, Nights out!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Darkrai
Darkrai

Lights out, Nights out! Empty
PostSubject: Lights out, Nights out!   Lights out, Nights out! H6Q0F8zMon Apr 16, 2012 7:40 am

What the title says. Reason's Shadow. Don't wanna be in the same website as him. Don't go celebrating shad because I still hope the dogs fuck you. Also, I hope they be with your cunt. As for you guys who know my way of doing things, I am sick of the same old cycle, a site being ruled by a proxy using geek. Eāfurawā can send out my yahoo id if you want to contact me. As for the skin, I will finish it on the test site and tell Eāfurawā when I finish it. A.J. can register on the site, I will make him an admin there he can copy the skin and its properties over. If any troubles are had I will return to put the skin up. *insert title here*

Edit: Sorry to everyone I have caused trouble to during my long stay, including you shadow. That insult in this thread won't be deleted by me. But, I will reason that I only said that to provoke you one last time in remembrance of our past. Whether you accept this apology or be an idiot and deny the fact I'm serious, I apologize and wish you farewell.

Lights out, Nights out!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1