HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Rp Moderators

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Syco
Syco

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8zSun Apr 15, 2012 2:28 am

I am suggesting that normal members would be allowed to role play as enemy pokemon. Lets face it, admins and mods can't always role play, or don't want to rp, with members, especially when some have several characters. Thus I am going to throw an idea here, which suggests that normal players can role play as wild pokemon or weaker npc trainers (such as that annoying bug trainer with metapod who only uses harden) when they get Admin/Moderator permission. It would still be Mod or Admin who would determine the species and level of the pokemon, another member would just rp as it.

Lucretia
Lucretia

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8zSun Apr 15, 2012 2:49 am

Or at least hire more moderators...
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8zSun Apr 15, 2012 3:27 am

I'd hate to say this but the staff has it's own problems right now. I will definetely consider pushing this down the throats of every staff. But first we have to organize ourselves and get back to where we were. I do think this kind of work ties into any forum moderator who looks after the forum, but we can look within our staff, and maybe with a possible view into our members if needed. The thing is, it's not about how many characters there are, the staff aren't needed in bulk because we aren't a very popular site. I just came back recently.
Lucretia
Lucretia

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8zSun Apr 15, 2012 4:35 am

No, staff in bulk isnt needed. Active staff, on the other hand, is.
Darkrai
Darkrai

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8zSun Apr 15, 2012 7:36 am

I agree with this idea, I will, with the hopeful support of administrators, implement this idea soon, but under one condition. Not each and every member can play as enemy pokemon, but some chosen ones can. We will include you guys in a group so you can be separated from regular members. We will only select good roleplayers and active players. A.J., if you agree with me make the thread in staff forum please.
Sora
Sora

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8zSun Apr 15, 2012 7:54 am

Making a group for people who will mod people's topics, you might as well just add them to the moderator group. -.- In the past, this has actually been done before, but in a different way: Sometimes a moderator(or administrator) would ask another member to do them a favour... well... you know... modding the RP topic...
Darkrai
Darkrai

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8zSun Apr 15, 2012 8:01 am

No, moderators have access to staff forum and character applications, these members will only have permission to mod. They are added into the group so that they can be differentiated from members without permission.
Sora
Sora

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8zSun Apr 15, 2012 8:13 am

Actually, this is similar to making "Moderators" and "Global Moderators." A "Moderator" has specific responsibilities over a select area(s) of the forum. A "Global Moderator," like me, has responsibilities all over the forum.

...that last sentence just made me feel suddenly weighed down. O.O
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8zSun Apr 15, 2012 3:20 pm

He raises a good point. I wouldn't put members in charge of being RP Moderators if they weren't on the staff. It just seems really pointless. They'd be staff members either way, but rigth now we probably have bigger issues that can be dealt with before this. And hello, it's not hard to mess with the permission in the Administration panel to allow RP Mods their power. Besides, start discussing this in the staff forum. This is definetely not stated forum.
Sponsored content

Rp Moderators Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rp Moderators   Rp Moderators H6Q0F8z

Rp Moderators
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1