HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Good Evening/Morning/Night~

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Soushi
Soushi

Good Evening/Morning/Night~ Empty
PostSubject: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 10:11 pm

Hi, I'm new here and I hope to make a ton of friends here as I RP with you all~ you can call me Ry Out of Character wise and Soushi In Character wise, My favorite Pokemon are; Typhlosion, Shiny Umbreon, Shiny Zorua, Zekrom, Lugia and Staraptor, Braviary, oh and I'm a friendly person so don't be afraid to talk to me XD ~ I like being talked to... though I'm mostly quiet when I actually get talked to In real Life X3

I Have Pokemon White, Soul Silver, Diamond, Platinum and Pokemon Ranger: Shadows of Almia... and a few others I can't exactly remember XD;
I am also a huge Sonic the Hedgehog Fan and a Anime and Manga fan
At the moment my current Manga obsession is Inu (Youko) x Boku SS
And Ao no Exorcist (Blue Exorcist) and Persona 4: The Animation, Ookami-san and her Seven Companions, Soul Eater, Digimon, Pokemon, Zoids, Beyblade, DBZ etc, One Piece, Code Lyoko.

Oh and I like Video games too, Mostly Persona 4 and any Shin Megami Tensei Title like Digital Devil Sega etc oh and Zone of the Enders (Though I doubt people have heard of it XD ) and I love the Original Beyblade series' The new ones suck e u e'~ (Metal Fusion etc) and I am Upto date with most of the Sonic The Hedgehog franchise, I have beat Sonic Generations for the 3DS and working on the last boss on the PS3 = u =~ and I like Solatorobo: Red The Hunter, One of the most Emotional DS games out there at the moment, I highly recommend it for those who like games with Mecha's in it :Y

I have alot of others I like but i'm just to lazy to note them all down right now, If your curious and wanna know then hit me up a message XD

Sankyuu~
Nice to meet you all~

Last edited by Soushi on Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:32 am; edited 5 times in total
System

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 11:08 pm

Wow, nice introducing. Welcome to PW and i hope you will enjoy in your stay :D
If you have Friend Code for HG/SS it will be cool if we battle sometime in the future ;)
Soushi
Soushi

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 11:22 pm

Ah heh heh, Thank you~ And I'm sure I will
Oh I'm afraid i don't have a FC for Heartgold/Soulsilver yet but once i do, I'll let you know XD
It would be cool to battle c:
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 12:05 am

Haji me mashitte!
Watashi Wa Shadow X desu!
Shiroku onegai shimasu!

:3 lets see if you know what that all meant. I'm an anime fan too :P
Soushi
Soushi

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 12:24 am

I do Indeed know what that means XD My girlfriend is teaching me Japanese at the moment c: ~
And It's nice to meet you Shadow XD Well unless you'd prefer any nickname of course~
And I'm fine, how about yourself? c:

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 6:15 am

yo am a little bit of an anime fan and a manga fan. I like Death Note, Zenki (1998 lol), kinda developing a heart for Dragonball Z. I suck at intros man so i suggest you just talk to me in the chatbox or something, so yah. welcum.
Darkrai
Darkrai

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 9:53 am

*Wel cum* :Evilsmile:

*Talks in deep scary voice* Did anybody say... "Night"? It is Night. A Good Night ain't it? Welcome to the site, I'm your wort nightmare and shadow faps. So yeah, I suck at intros, I'm the troll here etc.
Saber
Saber

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 10:56 am

Quote :
Oh and I like Video games too, Mostly Persona 4 and any Shin Megami Tensei Title like Digital Devil Sega

We are going to be good friends. you and I.
Soushi
Soushi

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 3:58 pm

Heh heh~ Good to know c: And Nice to meet you all~ X3

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8zSun Apr 08, 2012 4:07 pm

eh, no probz ;)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Good Evening/Morning/Night~   Good Evening/Morning/Night~ H6Q0F8z

Good Evening/Morning/Night~
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1