HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Marie Storm

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Marie Storm
Marie Storm

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 4:51 pm

Name: Marie Storm
Nickname:
Birthplace:Pallet town, Kanto
Battle Style: Depends
Looks: She has brown hair in a longish style and stunning green eyes. She isn't a very tall person, about 5 feet. She never wears dresses. Her clothes are mostly jeans or skinny jeans and a short or long sleeve shirt. She never wears pink. She is also very skinny. She could eat so much for days and still be skinny. She always wears her lucky necklace. It is a pearl necklace with a pattern of 3 normal pearls, a silver painted pearl, 3 normal pearls, and a green-blue gem. A larger green-blue gem charm is on the front. Her shoes are boots or tenis shoes. The boots are usually the fuzzy inside and fabric outside style. She never wears earings. The idea of metal things hanging from her ears doesn't appeal to her much. She doesn't wear rings either. She would probably lose them.
Personality: You couldn't call her a girly-girl. Marie is a tom-boy, not afraid to get dirty. Some people would freak out over a rat or worm. She, of corse, doesn't. She is shy, mostly only talking to people when they talk to her. Sometimes she may talk to someone. For example, if she has to. Her idea of the worst thing would be talking in front of a crowd. Yikes. She loves nature and wants to travel the forests with her pokemon. Becoming a pokemon master doesn't matter much to her. She just wants to raise her pokemon to a high level and meet friends along the way. Her main goal in life is to raise her pokemon.
History: She was raised in pallet town. Her home with her parents was deep in a lush forest with many pokemon. When she wasn't yet ten years old she used to follow wild pokemon around and snap pictures of them. When she was only nine, someone had tried to kidnap her. The pokemon in the forest had come to help, including a black Ninetails. The pokemon worked to fight off the man and his powerful pokemon. Most of the pokemon on Marie's side fled. Except for the black Ninetails. They fought his last pokemon together. Eventually, they won. Marie rushed Ninetails, now in bad shape, to her home and nursed Ninetails back to health. The two became friends and Marie named Ninetails "Midnight". Midnight soon became Marie's pokemon. They did everything together. Marie's parents finnally let her go off into the world when she was fifteen.
Badges:
Items: 5 Poke Balls
Money: $15,000

Pokémon

Pokémon: Ninetails (Special.) Color: Black, a very dark black all over.
Nickname: Midnight
Level: 12
Moves:
Flamethrower (TM)
Nasty Plot
Ember
Quick Attack
Confuse Ray
Safeguard
Ability: Flash Fire (Grants immunity to Fire-type moves and increases the power of Fire-type moves by 50% when hit by a Fire-type move.)
Personality: Playful and Protective
Exp: 0

Last edited by Marie Storm on Mon Apr 09, 2012 8:00 pm; edited 5 times in total
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 4:58 pm

I know it's a work in progress so I'm not sure if you already knew this but Personality, Looks and History must be longer. I appologize if you already knew that and was already going to fix it. Also, could you please state in the title that it's not finished? Just add [W.I.P.] to the end.
Marie Storm
Marie Storm

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 5:09 pm

Yep, still working on what I want her to look and be like.

What about the pokemon thing?
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 5:21 pm

Yes, but it needs to be level 12 or under and it cannot be legendary
Marie Storm
Marie Storm

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 6:06 pm

Edited

Please read, I have that other question about ability.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 6:46 pm

It just means their ability eg. Sturdy.
Marie Storm
Marie Storm

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 7:07 pm

I know what it means. Did you read the question in the app?
"Does this have to be what the pokemon is supposed to have or can I make it up?"
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 7:10 pm

Oh I thought you meant.. nvm. No, it must be natural. And I had to change her moves. Those moves aren't even learnable by Egg Move xD
Marie Storm
Marie Storm

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zFri Apr 06, 2012 11:59 pm

Ok. Will edit now.

Is Ninetails spelled "Ninetales" Or "Ninetails"? It should be with "Tails" due to the fact that "tails" is spelled that way, but I keep finding it with "Tales" on the internet.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zSat Apr 07, 2012 9:42 am

"Ninetales"
Marie Storm
Marie Storm

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zMon Apr 09, 2012 7:58 pm

Ok, that's weird.
System

Marie Storm  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Marie Storm    Marie Storm  H6Q0F8zTue Apr 10, 2012 11:45 am

Approved