HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived Empty
PostSubject: Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived   Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived H6Q0F8zThu Mar 29, 2012 9:44 am

Hello to everybody in this website. I am Fukkatsu Akuma and I hope that I will be able to get to know all of you. You may call me anything you want as long as I like it. I suck at introductions but I guess I'll just tell you a little bit about myself. As a role-player, I always try to reach a maximum of one paragraph, if am not mistaken I think it is five sentences. Most of the time I confuse "his" with "he's" and has the tendency of using wrong grammars.

If ever there are grammar Nazis here, apologies. I am a good person and the way I will treat you and the way you will know my personality depends on the way you treat me. If you treat me with boredom, I'll give you boredom. If you treat me with kindness, I'll give you kindness. That is just a bit of what you should know about me, thanks for the time.

EDIT: I like the Spring and Green theme of this site. Look at my Avatar, it's green cat eyes. I think it blends well with the theme. I just wanted to say that. I am a straight guy anyway, you might be wondering about my gender because of the cat eyes.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived   Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived H6Q0F8zThu Mar 29, 2012 6:45 pm

Your name has something to do with demon doesn't it! I speak a bit Japanese :P

Anyway that aside welcome to the site! Please please please tell me you like animes my last anime & Japan friend left :(

EDIT: I forgot to say can I make a trainer to travel with your new trainer?

PostSubject: Re: Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived   Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived H6Q0F8zThu Mar 29, 2012 7:18 pm

Thanks for the greeting Anime☆Star! Can I call you "Anime" or "Star"? Thanks. Yes, it means "resurrected devil" and yes, I HEART ANIME. Though only half heart since am more of a Manga fan than of an Anime, still, Anime is a part of me. :)

I came up with this name because of an Anime I really liked but it's made several years ago. It's called Zenki. I like other Animes such as Inuyasha, Street Fighter, and Death Note. I'm also starting to like Dragonball Z and Naruto, it's just that I kind of get bored at those two so I rarely watch them but they can be placed on my "like" list. Sorry 'bout your friend anyway.

Regarding the Pokemon Trainer, Sairento will start in Pallet Town so yes, you may if you wish to RP with me. Thank you!

EDIT: All of a sudden, I got the itch to check out Gundam Seed for no reason at all.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived   Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived H6Q0F8zFri Mar 30, 2012 5:35 pm

Yeah I count anime and manga as the same really :P. You can call me either I don't mind. I'll get started on my trainer

PostSubject: Re: Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived   Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived H6Q0F8zFri Mar 30, 2012 6:17 pm

That's very cool... STAR. :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived   Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived H6Q0F8z

Fukkatsu Akuma Has Arrived
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1