HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

No point in staying.

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

No point in staying. Empty
PostSubject: No point in staying.   No point in staying. H6Q0F8zSat Mar 24, 2012 7:16 pm

Well, I'm out of here.

I came here initially to find a more active forum than Fizzy Bubbles, and I did, but obviously not for me. Nobody even bothered to welcome me as they appear to welcome everyone else, and from the start, I've had to nag to get modded. Of course I didn't want to do that - mods have lives and I felt like a ****, which is I'm sure what you must think of me after the short time here - but even that hasn't helped in the end. I've watched others get updated everyday, sometimes more than once, whilst my adventure is neglected to the side. And I couldn't help but think: why?

So, I can't be bothered to torment myself hopefully checking this place to see if I've been noticed. I don't want to nag anymore. So, I'm out. It was worth a shot, I suppose.

If anybody of a literate/high role play standard wants a one on one role play, Nishwishes is my twitter and my AIM is on my profile. Drop me a line. I have plots and whathaveyou.
Nishwishes
Nishwishes

PostSubject: Re: No point in staying.   No point in staying. H6Q0F8zWed Apr 04, 2012 8:44 pm

Bumping this so people can see my post edit. Might as well have just posted again and edited the title lol.
Lucretia
Lucretia

PostSubject: Re: No point in staying.   No point in staying. H6Q0F8zWed Apr 04, 2012 8:56 pm

I would have welcomed you, but I joined after you...Sorry to hear you had a bad experience, and are leaving.

PostSubject: Re: No point in staying.   No point in staying. H6Q0F8zThu Apr 05, 2012 3:50 am

Did you try the "Mod Me" section or PMing those who regularly mod? Anyway, sheesh, please try to stay a bit. I may not be a mod but I'll try to work things up if you want, just tell me if you want. :)
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No point in staying.   No point in staying. H6Q0F8z

No point in staying.
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1