HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A new Point of View (remade)

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

A new Point of View (remade) Empty
PostSubject: A new Point of View (remade)   A new Point of View (remade) H6Q0F8zSun Aug 03, 2014 2:17 am

A calm southernly breeze blows from behind me, ruffling my hair up. It sets the trees aquiver, sending many bird Pokemon from the higher bows. They fly off deeper in to the region that, at least for now, will be my home...

~ ~ ~ Sinnoh Twinleaf Town ~ ~ ~

Walking past the town, I arrive at Route 1... no. It's my first route, but it's like, what? Route 201?

Anyways, I begin walking down through the grass, looking for a pokemon or person to train against.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: A new Point of View (remade)   A new Point of View (remade) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 5:45 am

As he walked down Route 201, a barrage of trainers awaited on the route. The first one spotted Konor and quickly ran to him. The trainer seemed young, maybe a youngster?

"Hey, my Rattata is in the top percentile of all Rattatas!"

Youngster Joey has challenged you to a battle!
Lv10 A new Point of View (remade) 019

Last edited by Miles on Fri Aug 08, 2014 4:39 pm; edited 2 times in total
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: A new Point of View (remade)   A new Point of View (remade) H6Q0F8zTue Aug 05, 2014 1:53 pm

I turn and stare at the challenger. Is this guy like Nurse Joy or something? I think as I choose my Pokemon. It's like he's everywhere. And they are all obsessed with Rattatas and shorts.

"Go, Spinny!"
Beginning Trainer Konor sent out Spinny!
Spinda:
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: A new Point of View (remade)   A new Point of View (remade) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 4:41 pm

"Your pokemon is weak! Rattata use Quick Attack!" the young boy commanded as his sparkling gold pokemon bolted from one spot to the other ultimately striking the Spinda!
Konor Salaheim
Konor Salaheim

PostSubject: Re: A new Point of View (remade)   A new Point of View (remade) H6Q0F8zFri Aug 08, 2014 4:56 pm

Spinny is hit in the chest, and is pushed back slightly. Not too much damage, but still not good to be hit first.

"Spinny, grab it!" I say, realizing an opportunity. Spinny grabs the mouse Pokemon between it's ears and arms.

"Throw it!" I yell, and Spinny complies, tossing the Rattata away.
Miles
Miles

PostSubject: Re: A new Point of View (remade)   A new Point of View (remade) H6Q0F8zSat Aug 09, 2014 11:32 pm

The Rattata bit the Spinda as it attempted to throw it.

"Told you my Rattata is top percentage!" Joey chanted, the Rattata jumping back toward the trainer.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A new Point of View (remade)   A new Point of View (remade) H6Q0F8z

A new Point of View (remade)
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Pokémon World Forum :: Pokémon Role Play :: Pokémon World :: Sinnoh Region :: Twinleaf Town-
Jump to: