HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Tale of Awesomeness: Episode 2

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

Tale of Awesomeness: Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Tale of Awesomeness: Episode 2   Tale of Awesomeness: Episode 2 H6Q0F8zTue Feb 14, 2012 11:23 am

TALE OF AWESOMENESS: EPISODE 2
THE SEARCH FOR THE RARE PIKACHU

Machop's battles against wild Pokemon in Pallet allowed him to level up. Ayem Awesome must prepare for his first gym battle against Brock, the Gym Leader of Pewter City. Knowing Brock has a Level 12 Geodude and a Level 14 Onix, Awesome decided to level up Machop one more time so he's in the same strength as the Level 14 Onix.

He is sure that he can defeat Brock but not so sure about the next Gym Leader, Misty. The Leader of Cerulean Gym who uses Water Types. He remembered a lesson in Geography which says that there are rumors of Pikachus appearing rarely on Viridian Forest. A Pikachu will surely bring him victory against Misty. The third Gym Leader is Lt. Surge, Leader of Vermillion City and is a user of Electric Types. Awesome knew that he had to find himself a Geodude or any Ground or Rock Type.

In order for his plan to succeed, he has to take Machop to a Pokemon Center to heal and rest him which is already done. He thought of battling around Viridian but it's just the same Pokemon. He saw a Gym but he knows that's the last Gym so he headed towards Viridian Forest.

"Geography teacher said that there are rumors of rare Pikachus in here. I'll see if the rumors are true and if it is, I am going to capture one since I need it against Misty."

"Machop! Machop! Machop!"

"I know that. While searching for a Pikachu, you'll level up in the process so here we go!"

Wild _____ appeared!
Awesome sent out Machop!
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

Tale of Awesomeness: Episode 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tale of Awesomeness: Episode 2   Tale of Awesomeness: Episode 2 H6Q0F8zSat Feb 18, 2012 1:45 pm

Wild Pidgey, Female, lvl.6 appeared! Foe pidgey used Tackle!

Tale of Awesomeness: Episode 2
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1