HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Great Truth Takes on Brock!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 

The Great Truth Takes on Brock! Empty
PostSubject: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 5:40 pm

"Thanks for letting me burrow him." said Sheamus looking at Ron's Monferno.
"Sure. Take care of him and good luck." said Ron.

"BROCK!? WHERE ARE YOU!? AM CHALLENGING YOU TO A POKEMON BATTLE! I WANT A DOUBLE BATTLE! YOUR GEODUDE AND ONIX AGAINST MY LARVITAR AND MONFERNO!" said Sheamus
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 5:52 pm

"Hey, no need to yell in my gym when i'm sitting right here" said Brock sitting down on a rock, he sent out geodude and onix "get ready"

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 5:55 pm

"I don't care, fella" said Sheamus.
"Focus on one opponent, destroy the strongest one first then bully the weaker." said Sheamus.
"Give it your best!" said Ron cheering up his Monferno.

Larvitar used Brick Break on Onix!
Monferno used Mach Punch on Onix as well!
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 5:59 pm

onix was hit by both attacks then dug underground, geodude used rock throw

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:06 pm

Both dodged the attack!

"Keep moving around Larvitar! Monferno, you-" said Sheamus
"NO! Larvitar, keep moving! Monferno, I taught you a lot of stunts and acrobatics, balance yourself on top of Geodude!" said Ron.

Larvitar kept running around and Monferno tried to balance himself on top of Geodude, clinging on its whole body.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:08 pm

Onix came out from behind geodude and monferno, geodude used defence curl while onix used iron tail on monferno

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:13 pm

Monferno dodged the attack, it looked if Geodude accidentally got hit by Onix. Geodude got _____!

Monferno used Mach Punch on Onix!
Larvitar took the chance to use Brick Break on Geodude!
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:17 pm

geodude was hit by the iron tail then the brick break knocked it out, onix was hit by the mach punch then dug under ground again

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:19 pm

(the exp :P)

"OVERKILL." boasts Ron.
Monferno drops to the ground and high fives with Larvitar.
"Ferno, ferno, monferno! (We make a good team!)"

"Battle's not over fellas. Party later. Same strategy."

Larvitar runs around while Monferno does some backflips and acrobatics around.
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:25 pm

onix pops out the uses rock throw in front of larvitar

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:28 pm

Larvitar got hit, CRITICAL. Larvitar gets weak right away since Sheamus didnt even go to a Pokemon Center.

"You forgot to heal them." said Ron.
"But I didn't use Larvitar on the forest." said Sheamus.
"Oh yeah. Maybe that one really smashed Larvitar in the face."
"MOOOONFEEEERNOOOOO!!!!! (YOU'LL PAY FOR THAAAT!!!)"

Monferno uses Mach Punch on Onix!
Larvitar gets really pissed and uses Brick Break!
Pooch
Pooch

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSat Feb 04, 2012 6:50 pm

they both hit and onix fainted "Alright here is the rock badge" said brock
(i forgot what the badge is called)

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8zSun Feb 05, 2012 5:36 am

(Boulder badge. don't forget to add exp, badge, money, tm he gives and the wooper on my other trainer)

"LITTLE JIMMY GOT PWNED!" teased Ron.

Sheamus takes the Boulder Badge.

"Nice battle there, Brock. I'll be returning once I become the champion of Kanto. I heard you only use those two Pokemon to trainers but your real Pokemon are strong. You even have a Kabutops and a Rampardos." says Sheamus

The two headed to a Pokemon Center to heal. They sat on a chair and a table to take a rest.
"Battles after battles, takes a whole lot of you." said Sheamus.
"But you winning the match, am sure that's a good kick." said Ron.
"Thanks Monferno." said Sheamus looking at the Pokemons playing around.

"Okay... Pidgey is weaker. I have to raise him." said Sheamus.
"Next battle would be against Misty, water type." said Ron.
"Oh yah. Thanks for reminding me. We should find a Grass or Electric type. I can use Pidgey but it's not a good idea." said Sheamus.
Ron stands up and returns his Monferno.
"Let's go I guess!" said ROn.

The two went back on the road, their on their way to Cerulean. They didn't go on Mt. Moon yet knowing they'll just find rock types. They walked around Pewter hoping to find a Grass or maybe a Water type.

Soon a _____ appeared.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Great Truth Takes on Brock!   The Great Truth Takes on Brock! H6Q0F8z

The Great Truth Takes on Brock!
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1