HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
The author of this message was banned from the forum - See the message
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida    Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  H6Q0F8zMon Jan 02, 2012 10:23 am

It's a bit melodramatic, but why leave?!
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator
Location : Definitely not in the cupboard... what i said not in the cupboard go away!

PostSubject: Re: Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida    Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  H6Q0F8zMon Jan 02, 2012 10:52 pm

Don't mention walls me and Magic have started a war against walls with Pedro.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida    Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 4:00 am

Frankly Galick, you're leaving for a very childish reason. And Mark, although it's not in my jurisdiction to tell you what to do, we don't usually issue warnings about posting in a dead topic. And Galick, any new rules weren't put through the system. The staff didn't discuss them and therefor are invalid. Quibbloboy brought that to the staff section and brought them up for examination.
Kuro Neko
Kuro Neko

PostSubject: Re: Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida    Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 4:48 am

Ohh :( Bye. But seriously, me, my friend Eilidh, my friend Connor and Markj1998 started s work against walls so don't mention them (ﺧ益ﺨ)
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida    Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 9:56 am

DON'T LEAVE US PLEASE!.... I might be a bit melodramatic but still Don't Leave!
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida    Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 12:58 pm

@Galick: If you really must leave, then farewell. If it is because this site is inactive, that's just because... well... it's pretty much the holidays.... or it was. Keep that in mind if that is your reasoning of leaving.
Markj1998
Administrator
Markj1998
Administrator

PostSubject: Re: Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida    Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  H6Q0F8zTue Jan 03, 2012 9:35 pm

:( Ok :( that's :( sort :( of :( sad :( that :( your :( leaving :( aswell :( even :( if :( you :( did :( leave :( before :( Nightmare :( Please :( return :( soon :(
Stocking Anarchy
Stocking Anarchy

PostSubject: Re: Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida    Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  H6Q0F8zWed Jan 04, 2012 8:29 am

See ya later dude.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida    Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida  H6Q0F8z

Sayōnara,さようなら,despedida
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1