HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

A hidden cave

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

A hidden cave - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 2:27 am

"Nothing surprises me anymore. You seem to be a magnet for the unique in this world.", he said smiling. "And yes, it would be. I unserstand there are the risks. That's why I need your help. You are what you are, so it's only natural your help is required.", Jack said, smiling at Konoha.

Ellis seemed out of place and hid behind Jack.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 2:36 am

'Ugh... next time I introduce myself, I don't even use my real name,' Konoha thinks as she introduces him. "Er... hello..." He didn't move from where he was and barely reacted at all. He was thinking he looked odd in such white clothing which was spun from Spinarak and Wurmple.
System

PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 2:47 am

Luna chuckles hearing what was going through Konoha's head. "It's not like anyone in this time would have ever known you" She says waving her hand using aura to make his white cloths have a tiger pattern on them. She walks over to where Raven lay. "We'd better hurry, she's already weak" Luna says picking Raven up though Raven didn't look to happy to being carried. Her wings hang down half still on the ground being that big. "Eragon, can you get the cloth in my bag. We need to wrap her wings so they don't drag" Luna says and Eragon starts looking through her bag.
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 2:49 am

"We can't go yet. It's still daytime. Besides, we're clueless about where the artifacts are hidden.", Jack said to her, now holding the confused Ellis.
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 5:09 am

Konoha looked at Jack when he said something about something being hidden. "Is there something you're looking for?" Konoha asked slightly confused, as he was the curious type. He had completely ignored Luna's comment about no one knowing him, he only thought: 'Well maybe I will keep it that way if no one even knows my name.
System

PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 5:15 am

"You think I don't know that? I'll worry about keeping the sun off her, you worry about finding the artifacts" Luna says
Lapis Lazuli
Lapis Lazuli

PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 8:32 pm

"Yeah, when we get there, I'll have to take some time. There are three prospective areas. The Valley of Time, Lakeside Town's secret underwater cavern, and the Cloud Central. All of these are also rumoured to be pure myth.", he said, looking at Ellis.

"Sure, I guess I can go.", he said to Jack, who nodded.
System

PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 8:38 pm

"I know where the valley of time is. I've been there several times" Luna says remembering the peaceful valley
Sora
Sora

PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8zSun Dec 18, 2011 10:59 pm

Konoha didn't respond to anything being said, He hadn't really been acknowledged for his presence when he first spoke, so he didn't feel the need to talk anyway.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: A hidden cave   A hidden cave - Page 2 H6Q0F8z

A hidden cave
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2