HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  NewsNews  PollsPolls  EventsEvents  Rules and Info.Rules and Info.  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
Card
Card

Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP Empty
PostSubject: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 7:48 am

(Note: Since there are so few members, there will not be a posting order, yet. If you get left behind in the RP, I can only say 'Sorry.')

Edward Elric sat around Central HQ with a frown on his face. Apparently, three new State Alchemists would be accompanying him on his missions and such, and it gave him great discomfort. Ed was never the type of person to be with people whom he knew very little about, nor was he the type of person who didn't mind lugging around some newbies who got lucky in the State Alchemist Certification Test. Either way, Ed had to do this. He prepared himself for his first visitor, a girl around his age named Sora Kogane.
In through the door came a girl with cat ears, golden eyes and hair, a cat tail, and a lon red coat much like Ed's except with a different enblem in a different location. The girl gave him a smile and asked, "You must be the Fullmetal Alchemist, Edward Elric, right?"
So far, so good, Edward! Ed thought as he saw the girl come in. He nodded to her question and the girl introduced herself, then came to sit down on the couch a little far from Ed. He cheked off the girl's name from his list and waited for the next person to arrive.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 8:02 am

Yukio entered the room, glasses covering his blank "eyes." He sighed as he pushed up his glasses, carrying his State Alchemist pocketwatch in his pocket, clipped to the bottom of his jacket. He yawned, as he noticed the two there that should be there. The "Fullmetal" Alchemist, and the girl, Sora. How he knew this without eyes was his business and his business alone. "Hello? You two must be my first two partners, correct?"
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 8:08 am

Edward noticed how blank and dull Yukio's eyes looked and automatically assumed he was blind.
"Ah, you're Yukio Vertos, the Blind Knight Alchemist. Come over here where my voice is and sit on the couch across from me." he said, pointing to it although he knew that Yukio couldn't see. He crossed out Yukio's name as well, then realized that he remembered that Sumaru Mustang/Hawkeye, the boy's last name made him a bit nervous, would be late so he didn't have to wait. Turning to both Yukio and Sora, Ed asked what their specialty in alchemy was. Sora replied that she was an expert on Celestial-Base Alchemy, showing off some Light Alchemy skills by making a cat head out of light. She was indeed an adept.
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 8:26 am

Yukio sighed. "I don't need to follow your voice to know where you are, thank you." He sat down across from Edward, crossing his legs somewhat curtly. "I specialize in Storm-Base magic." He clapped his hand and formed a storm cloud that was a replica of Ed, of course, much smaller. But it was pretty much to scale.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 3:14 pm

Ed seemed impressed and wrote down a few things in his travel book to remind him to study both alchemy bases. Once he was finished, he closed his book and began to discuss what they would be doing.
"The last member of our group, Sumaru Mustang/Hawkeye, said he was going to be late, so we'll head towards our mission without him. He already knows where we're going, so we'll meet up with him at the station tomorrow. We're going to Table City to induct an investigation on a chimera criminal who broke out of prison recently." Ed seemed to gradually avert his attention to Sora, who in turn just smiled and waved.
"A chimera criminal, eh? Chimeras like that make other chimeras like myself look bad, so I'm in." She seemed determined enough, so Ed nodded. Then, he looked at Yukio.
"What about you?"
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 4:13 pm

Case and Iris were riding on a train heading into Central city, Iris wouldn't stop moving and fighting for the majority of the trip she had been making wind up toys out of spare automail parts then freezing them or encasing them in crystal when they were moving. she had ran out of wind up toy to destroy and now wouldn't stop moving. she looked over to case with puppy eyes "Case I'm boooooorrrrred." case was reading and writing in his fathers notebook, he glanced up at her for a brief second "What do you want me to do about it?"
"Lets do something fun."
"Like what? We are on the train."
"So What? I could freeze the floor of a spare cabin and we could go ice skating or we could race on the roof of the train cars or you could use alchemy on the train tracks to turn it into the roller-coaster." Iris face lit up for a sec "or you could buy us lots of alcoholic drinks and food and we could throw a party."
"Your first three ideas would get us in jail once we get to central city and your forth idea is what you usually do when we end up going to a restaurant to eat. you get drunk flirt with every person there and put the tab on me and then I'm broke." He scolded her with out looking up from the note book, Iris began to pout "you're no fun."
"you're acting like a child."
"Am not! After all I'm older then you."
"Yes you are by one year and yet I'm the responsible one."
"if you're so responsible then entertain me static brain."
Case closed his notebook, pulled out a napkin and drew a small transmutation circle on it and then place a chocolate a bar wrapped in tinfoil on top of it and placed it on the table in front of them. "Fine you cold hearted witch of a mechanic, how about this. if you can lift that chocolate bar off the napkin before we reach the station in 5 minutes its all yours."
"you're on." as soon as Iris touched the bar she got an electric shock equal to the power of a static shock. "Hey that's cheating! You're mean!" she wined, Case chuckled as he brought out his notebook again, "No I'm not I'm being responsible and keeping you entertained."
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zSun Aug 25, 2013 10:22 pm

"Table City, eh?" Yukio wasn't a fan of cities. Too many people, hard to be yourself. But the idea of his first mission, and a chimera interested him. "Oh yes, this interests me. I'd say I'm in." He said calmly, standing and adjusting his glasses with two fingers. "I'm quite ready, Mr. Elvic. I mean, Elric." Even when he couldn't see, the height of the Fullmetal Alchemist was something to behold.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zMon Aug 26, 2013 12:10 am

(XD Yukio should just call him 'pipsqueak' XD)

Edward nodded and got up from the couch. He stretched his limbs and gathered his things; his coat having been tossed onto the couch earlier and his suitcase was already packed and set by the door. He looked at Sora as if to confirm if she was ready and the girl nodded. This was starting to become a serious thing for the girl, so Edward didn't say anything. "Let's get going, then." he said to Yukio and Sora, opening the door for the duo to go out first.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 1:01 am

the train rolled into the central city train station Iris lost all interest in the chocolate bar and began to stare out the window at the masses of people. this was the first city they had been to, all of the other stops they had been to were small villages some of which weren't even on the map. "do you have any leads on your father Iris?" Case asked he putting his notebook away and tossed her the booby trapped chocolate by taking it off the napkin which burst into sparks and incinerated itself as they walked away while collecting there bags. "Oh coarse I do," she scolded him as she flicked him on the head "what do you take me as an idiot?"
"you come across as one a times. but the majority of the time you don't."
"any way" she continued ignoring Case's last comment "my dad seemed to did some work for somebody in the Amestrian State Military..." she stopped speaking as case stopped moving. "oh my god I completely forgot Case im sorry." The expression on his face darkened, they both now began to remember how the Amestrian State Military were constantly "asking" him to be a state alchemist he almost lost his left leg in one escape, he was lucky just for it to get a deep gash. they weren't classified as criminals because they hadn't broken any laws and if they were classified under the charges of refusing to be a state alchemist it would make the Amestrian State Military look bad...Case new that they didn't want him they wanted his fathers research which he memorized and burned. he caught up with Iris with a forced smile "forget about it, look its getting late how about we get ourselves a room and then you can hit a tavern," he took out a wallet which he used only for emergencies, "my dad's treat."
Sumaru

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zTue Aug 27, 2013 4:42 am

Sumaru had been waiting at Table City when he saw his comrades arrive. He walked over to them and saw Edward Elric the leader of the mission. "Why hello there Fullmetal Alchemist, *looks at the 2 other alchemist* and hello to you 2 you 2 must be my team mates. I am Sumaru Mustang/Hawkeye my Alchemist name is the Blaze Sniper Alchemist it is good to meet you both".
Deus El Machina
Deus El Machina

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 12:37 am

Yukio arrived in Table City with his partners, as planned. But, unfortunately, they happened to have gone by train. Despite his somewhat enhanced senses, Yukio got rather sick on trains and such, and looked very pale. He, upon escaping the hell that was that moving metal death trap, ran to a trash can and began to throw up within it. He didn't really pay attention to Sumaru, nor could he if he wanted to.
Card
Card

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zThu Aug 29, 2013 3:47 am

Ed and Sora introduced themselves to Sumaru, but looked as though they had seen a ghost when Yukio vomited into a garbage can. Their faces seemed frozen for a few seconds, as if to take everything in, then shook their heads. Their faces retorted to normal, but they still looked as though they'd seen something they shouldn't have. Neither of them seemed to want to eat and wished to just arrive at the crime scene.
Case Silver
Case Silver

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8zWed Sep 04, 2013 9:23 pm

Case rolled up what would looked like Tabaco to anybody else but him self and Iris, he lit it with a strong spark causing the end to ignite. they were pain killers prescribed to him by a doctor in Xing before they left, they herbs were pretty easy to get a hold of so he usually asked for a local who studied medicine to make it for him, even though Iris was an amazing automail mechanic for her age he was her first client and somewhat of a lab rat, though the treatment worked the connection between his nerves and the automail were now messed up from her lack of experience so until she had enough experience to fix him up he need to inhale these pain killers with every meal. he was able to get some info on her father apparently he had just left for table top city the day before, he already gotten tickets for a late night train he was now just waiting for her to stop her drunken shenanigans such as flirting with every person she saw (including himself), trying to start a bar fight trying to get all the other drunks to sing with her...she would pass out soon, then he would carry her to their train and arrive in table top city in the morning.
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP   Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP H6Q0F8z

Fullmetal Alchemist: Hidden Secrets RP
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1